Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Older Gentleman looking for a young woman for smut-driven long-term roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltySeaDog

Meteorite
boat+sex.jpg

Cliff Lafayette, a dashing retired charter boat captain in his 50’s/60’s who makes a living on his shrimp boat off the coast of Louisiana, offers his services to the Louisiana State University Costal Environmental Science Program’s Summer Study Program in the Gulf of Mexico. Your character, a young college student, is assigned to be taken out into the water on his boat to study a portion of the shrimp he catches to study how they are recovering since the BP Oil Spill. She essentially has to spend the entirety of the day on the boat while running her tests, with only Cliff as company. They become attracted to each other sexually, and begin carrying on a no-strings-attached relationship, but over the course of the summer, they begin to develop feelings for each other.

I would like this to begin the day they start to have sex, because while this is going to be a long-term roleplay, the first part of it will be smut-driven since their “relationship” will be based on sex. Then we can begin to build upon it with pillow talk, budding feelings between them, and complications with their situation (someone finds out, she gets pregnant, something like that).

I generally average around 2-3 strong, literate paragraphs per post, so I ask that my partner be able to do the same. I love descriptiveness, and I’ve found that nothing is less satisfying than a roleplay that devolves into two-sentence posts, especially during the sex scenes. We can discuss the kinks and details in PM, but some of the things that I would personally enjoy seeing are outdoor scenes, oral, titfucking, rough sex, dirty talk, vocal partners, and for the girl to be sexually experienced.

Please PM me if you’re interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom