Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male character needed for BDSM 1x1 (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair1216

Pulsar
I'll just get straight to the point ;) This is a very specific plot, I know, but I've been craving it for a while and definitely would love someone who coud help me bring it to life. It's very smut-based, but with a plot and potential.

Things I want from a roleplay partner:

~ Someone who can post atleast once a day, preferably more. I know that asking a lot from some people, but it's very hard for me to get into a plot when it moves at an incredibly slow pace.

~ Moderate literacy and a 1-2 paragraph average sized post. I'm not looking to write a novel, but I do want some details and some though into each posts. My pet peeve is being the one to have to pull the plot along by myself.

~ Someone who is very dominate and not afraid to push limits. However, please PLEASE let me have a chance to describe my character's reaction. It just irritates the hell out of me when someone describes the entire scene in their posts, beginning to end, with me playing no part. Even when I'm submissive and unable to control the scene, I'd atleast like to be able to describe how my character feels and whatnot. No need to rush the smut. :)

~ My Rabbit Hole is on my signature below. If you don't mind, please take a look!

Now, if you are still interested after reading the above, here is my plot:

The Zacarra Mafia is bigger than ever and known for two things: Their power within the city, and their sex slave trade. They kidnap hundreds of women, train them, groom them, and sell them to the most wealthy and powerful men in the world. They keep them in golden cages, lead them around on collars and leashes, and use them as the please. The Zacarra mansion is a very sexual, erotic place where woman are only around to please and entertain the men.

Anthony Zacarra, the mob boss, has caught wind that Detective Matthew Stone has finally, after several years, has managed to get inside information that could be used against the Mafia. Out of rage and desperation, Anthony orders his son and heir to the family business, (your choice of name here), to kidnap Matthew Stone's eighteen year old daughter, Rose, and bring her to him for ransom. There, she will be treated like one of their girls and exposed to the kinky, sexual slave trade...

~ I'd like lots of BDSM. That means whips, chains, bondage etc. The woman are more like pets and kept around to look at and use for entertainment and pleasure. The men should be very dominate and powerful, and the scenery is a very lavish mansion. There is really no limit to what they can aquire or make someone do.

~ There are definitely possibilities of forced bisexuality. I mean, I can see these men liking to watch a little girl-on-girl action like they would watch a football game.

~ The business is very organized. They are trained, groomed, and take care of so that they sell well. Auctions take place to sell the slaves, and when they are being kept under there care, I kind imagine a huge room of gold cages. Of course, they can be take out to be played with ;)

~ Rose, the daughter of the detective, will be used for ransom. However, she is being used like any other woman there and put through the same treatment as a slave that could possibly kept or sold. I just imagine that your character, the son, would grow attatched and keep her for himself. (That's where the romance could come in)

Alright! Please, please let PM if you are interested! I don't mind roleplaying through thread or PM, but no IM please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom