Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master looking for his Submissive

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinkyponygirl

Supernova
As it implies I am in search of my submissive. Any ideas are welcome as per rules, I don't have many, but grammar and literacy are a must. I write 1 to 2 paragraphs and I would love for whoever answers to be the same. If you write more than two paragraphs, please understand that I am a constant 1 to 2 paragraph person, but at times I am capable of writing more. I roleplay in threads pm's, but not much on IM, but I can be talked into it (Have Yahoo)). As for my kinks I do anything as long as it isn't scat or gore.

As for what I have in mind

1) I have always thought that a person has two sides: The good side and that side that is very perverse. The idea is that my character could be 18 and rich (Perhaps older depending on preference), but lonely and he is looking for a slave. At first his would be slave resists, but he trains her anyway. Whips, drugs, breast play will be used. Then while she is being trained that perverse side starts to come to the surface like the voice in the back of owns head telling her to let herself go and embrace what she truly is and finally she breaks and accepts her fate and nothing more than a slave

Sadly this is the only idea I have so far, but your ideas are welcome. PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom