Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Current cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
Lately I've been having a certain craving. I'm looking for a female to play an older woman. A milf, an unsatisfied wife, or a widowed/divored woman. She invites a young teenage boy (about 17-19) to her house for some help. She could've invited him to babysit her kid, to help her move things around the house, or to just do chores for her. She tries to seduce him into either being her plaything, or into letting have his way with her. Now this can go into many ways. She has him clean the pool as she is sunbathing. They move stuff around and he finds a box of her naughty objects (sex toys, naughty costumes, pictures of herself, ect.). After he babysits her kid, she decides to pay him in her body. We can use any of these, or we can think of something else. Pm me if you're interested, or just reply to the thread. This can either be a one-shot, or a long term RP. All I ask is for a female, can be human or furry. I'm not a grammar nazi, nor do I really care if you're grammar is that bad. I'd just like to be able to understand. I hope to hear from you soon. :)

Do you know anything about Dick Grayson aka known as: Robin or Nightwing.? Nice picture by the way,I changed my avatar to Nightwing and Batgirl.

Hey i would be interested in this, i dont really have a preference on what the plot is really, im more of a fly by the seat of your pants kind of girl, but if you want we can throw something together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom