Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is life not a thousand times too short for us to bore ourselves? [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourAiSong

Moon
I am no longer accepting anymore requests for role plays. I have more than enough on my plate! If anything changes I'll update my thread then!

Hello all! As you can see my name is YourAiSong and I’m looking for a partner! I do ask that you do in fact read all of this before contacting me. If I find that you have failed to do so I will not reply in any way, shape, or form.

I have few rules, well more like terms that my partner will automatically accept when role playing with me. These are the standard guidelines that many players use, so I’m sure that no one will have a problem with them.

Grammar: Mistakes happen; I get it but try not to make a habit out of them. If we are going to engage in any role play I do ask that you at least have the grammar and spelling skills of a high school graduate.

Communication: Please, please, please communicate with me! We all have lives and shit happens, I am very understandable as well as considerate. Don’t be afraid to tell me if we need to put things on hold for a while. Just don’t leave me walking around in the dark for too long. I am not a mind reader, if the plot needs to be tweaked or the character development isn’t working out for you let me know! I can’t fix it if I don’t know it needs to be.

Paragraphs: What seems to be average for me are 1-2 paragraphs, if I’m inspired then 2-3. I usually try to match my partner’s posts most of the time especially if I’m only getting semi-paragraphs for a response. No one liners.

Side notes: I always play the submissive role and I only play in third person. Also, I will play a black female seeing that I myself am a black female. That doesn't mean you have to play a black male besides, I love interracial pairings. A detailed list of kinks can be found here.

Now that we got all that boring stuff out of the way we can now move on to plots!

“I turned to him and he reached for my hand. It would have been easier to walk away. But the wind still blew around us and the house still stood.”
●They were high school sweethearts, married right after college. From the outside they seemed to be the picture perfect couple, but things are not what they always seem. He was abusive, but he loved her so much or at least that’s what she kept telling herself. During the winter she fell into a deep depression, the medicine never seemed to help and the therapist was more interested in her then her issues. It had gotten to the point where she had dreams of ending him but she loved him! She could never hurt or leave him! However when a new woman enters their life how far is she willing to go to stay with him?

Plot notes: This was somewhat inspired by season one of American Horror Story. If you’ve seen it, great! If not, no worries you don’t to have seen it to do this plot.

“He offered me sugar and wanted to know all my secrets…“
●After a crazy night out a disoriented angel wakes up in a room that she does not recognize; confused she begins to examine her surroundings when she finds a demon lying naked beside her. This wouldn’t have been so bad if she wasn’t a highly respected angel and he wasn’t the son of Satan. I see this plot working in different ways.

Plot notes: This could either turn into a reluctant romance or he could blackmail her into becoming his personal slave. I'm willing to add pregnancy to the mix of things just for the sake of conflict, really wanting to do this plot!

“With relish and delight, you continually bite at the bait; you are trapped, you fool- how will you ever escape?”
●A group of friends who aren’t ready for summer decide that they want to take a ski trip. One of these friends were very reluctant to go once they realized that their ex was invited. Their relationship had ended very bitterly and he vowed that no man would have the chance to love her. After her best friends talk her into going she keeps a distance between herself and her obsessed ex. Settled in to their cabin their friends decide to go stock up on groceries and other items, she decided to stay behind and go to bed early instead of awkwardly being around her ex who had decided to stay behind too. Too bad no one was expecting the blizzard to trap the two in the cabin.

“A secret is your slave if you keep it, your master if you lost it.”
●She was quiet, shy, and most referred to her as a nerd. Her home life wasn’t so great and although she was very smart she wasn’t making enough money to support her education. She refused to drop out of college so she looked elsewhere for a job. How she ended up working as a stripper at a local strip joint however, she didn’t remember. All she knew was the money was great but the hours weren’t. She had done a great job of keeping these two lives separate, until one night someone recognized the sexy stripper as the bookworm in the library, a student from class, or maybe even a family friend.

I hope you found something you liked, if you did not and you still would like to play with me or if you have an idea of your own PM me! Hopefully we can work something out. I ASK THAT NO ONE REPLY TO THIS THREAD, PM me instead please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom