Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

VARIETY ROLEPLAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, you must be at least semi-literate. I will ONLY roleplay on this site through PM. I am interested in hearing any other ideas any of you may have and I can switch between sub/dom and M/F if I like my prospective character enough. I will NOT be responding to anything you may write on this this thread, though I will be keeping it up to date, so you must PM me if you wish to begin an RP with me.

This colour title means the idea is still open. I WILL ONLY ACCEPT RP REQUESTS FOR THE SPECIFIC STORY IF THE TITLE IS GREEN.
This colour title means the idea has been claimed or is currently unavailable. Any red titles may eventually go green again.
Bolded names in the descriptions are the characters that I would play. If no names are not bold, I could play either character so you must specify in your request which character you wish to play.

High School Romance
1124261084_uresrushed.jpg

Shigeo Kimura is a brilliant high school student although his skills with the opposite sex are pretty much nonexistent. However, he has always had a crush on the double threat, beauty and brains, classmate of his, Sakura Tanaka. Anytime she walks near him or looks in his direction, he has to stifle a blush and will usually look away until she's not looking. Sakura had noticed him a while ago, interested in the fact that he was the top student in the class while she remained in the top five. She watched him sometimes, never seeing him hanging out around anybody. One day after her more recent break up, she decides to go up and talk to him. Shortly after, the spark between them begin to fly.

My Werewolf Lover
05796929.jpg

Gavin is a werewolf who involuntarily turns into a wolf for three to five days every month when the full moon comes around. He one day meets a human male during a sort of spat and, after saving him, insists that Jakob takes Gavin in as his roommate and lover. Jakob, having only experimented with a guy before and not actually seeing himself as gay felt a bit discomforted by the idea but, also feeling indebted, he agreed.

A Not So Cinderella Story
Yuri_-_00267.jpg

Cindy was only thirteen when her father came home with a new bride and step-daughter, following shortly after being his tragic death by heart attack. Since then, Cindy has become the slave of her new stepmother and her stepsister, Veronica, two years older than Cindy, who decides to make Cindy her playmate in more ways than Cindy would have ever imagined.

Bang The Samurai Bunny Girl
normal_anime_girl_9593-1.jpg

Lenna is a cute young samurai bunny girl. She is a bit clumsy but her heart is in the right place. All she wants to do is make good things happen in the world and for people to be happy. However, whilst training in the woods on a snowy day, Lenna is approached by a couple strong men and is dual-raped. After stealing her virgin innocence, the two men leave here there in the forest with a bit of blood leaking out of her newly torn vaginal hole. Along comes a small creature with a long tongue. This creature feeds off blood and it's saliva has healing properties. It cleans up the blood and heals the tears inside of Lenna, practically making her a virgin again. Feeling a bit better and less sore after being healed, Lenna gets up and begins to make her way out of the woods, though she couldn't remember where she was anymore. She comes across a cabin and... (It would continue more from there. Basically, you get to play a variety of characters who seem to continuously come along and rape this poor girl then others who seemingly try to help her. This RP is preferred to be rather descriptive and graphic.)

My Young Pet
l_c604d234812bd1c0f2ba42e1f634e72e.jpg

Young prince Daemon has reached the age of seventeen, the day when he must go in search of his princess and bring her home with him. Daemon seems like a gentle and kind young man, but underneath that kind exterior also lies a cruel and heartless creature whose only desires lie in getting everything he wants. He eventually finds the young Silvia at the tender age of thirteen and decides to make her his. Although Silvia is still so young, she has a strong spirit and does not like to be easily taken advantage of and will sometimes put up a small fight over something she doesn't quite agree with. Her parents, unable to turn down having the gentle prince marry their beautiful young daughter allow him to take her back to his kingdom and marry her. However, after the marriage Silvia sees a side of him that she had never expected and all the fights just seems to turn into torment for her.

Blood Lust
11495451100791-1.jpg

Damien is a vampire that hates who he is and tries as much as possible to avoid his fate of having to constantly kill to eat. He will frequently drive himself to near death before he can no longer control his will and his body will act out and kill to regain himself. One night, nearing starvation, he saves a girl from being attacked. He loses a bit of blood through a wound in his arm and passes out. Damien wakes up to find himself shirtless in the room of the girl he had saved. She managed to get him back to her home and dressed his wound. He saw her sleeping on the couch across from her bed that she had laid him on. ...

Fucking My Tutor
Maid-11.jpg

Meiri is a sweet high school student who offers boys and girls in her year and younger her services as a tutor. However, one student has a different tutoring lesson in mind; one for her to learn. (Het/yuri)

Rape To Romance
Pinned.jpg

Ikita has secretly had a crush on Teru for years even though she never knew it. One day, amidst his frustration, Ikita decides to take matters into his own hands and takes Teru into a private area and rapes her. Feeling bad about it after, Ikita simply acts like she had done something to piss him off. Later seeing Teru getting approached by a couple guys who meant to rape her as well, Ikita had to step in and stop them, telling them that Teru is his girl and that he'll never let anything bad happen to her. Hearing this, Teru begins to feel something for Ikita who refuses to face her until she forces him to and tells him that she doesn't hate him as he accused her of. Filled with an overwhelming desire, Ikita kisses her and when she kisses him back, they find a secret place to make theirs while they have mutual sex.

Fun In The Hotsprings
5365re2.jpg

Ella was just having a nice relaxing time in the hotsprings when....
Currently seeking interest in a sort of slime monster that resides in the hotsprings. The slime creates tingling sensations that would drive her senses wild.
(Almost anything goes.)

I know you said we have to PM you, but your PMs apparently aren't turned on. Which is a shame because I'd love to do your Cinderella roleplay.

Or the tutor one as a yuri.

Please, turn on your PMs!

My Young Pet or High School Romance for me as the female role. Hope you turn your PMs on soon or reply...otherwise we won't be able to role play together. Which I imagine is why you put this search thread up. :)

I apologize for my improperly set pm settings. I have resolved the problem now so it is possible to pm me from now on. After this time, I will not be responding to anyone else who replies in this thread. If you do not care enough to read my instructions at the top of my initial post, you do not deserve my patience as a roleplay partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom