Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long, Romance, momXson role

Status
Not open for further replies.

warthog

Moon
Like the title says I'm looking for a mom son role that will be a longer, Romance/smut one. I require that you post at the very least a paragraph per post and I will return with the same length. Must be a little literate, enough to were I can understand it. Here's the plot.

Your character has been raising me on her own for 14 years. When my character was four, the dad died in a car crash. Her heart broken but still with a child refused to get a boyfriend or husband to help with the kid. As he grew up the role started to shift and he took care of her, getting a job at the local shipping depo to help with things. Growing up the two were close as could be, she the utmost affection to her son and him to his mother. Now with college coming up, his job, and friends he has lost most time with her. Her, having given up her social life for him, is heart broken, losing her man in a sense. She proposes that for this summer before he goes off to college they go on a cruise, just the two of them. Him noticing the neglect he had given his mother is happy to. The cruise goes from Florida, to the bahamas, down the coast of south america, and then up the other side to california giving lots of time. Over the course of the trip and them being together even more, she sees just how much of a man he's become and he sees just how much of a woman she still is. The relationship builds on the ocean.

I've never been able to find someone to actually finish this with me or take it the right speed so I'm really craving this role. PM me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom