The former slave and the mage

Fenris smiles feeling the energy surging through her body and allowing his own to rise as well causing his body to glow. "Hawke it's alright I am not planning on letting you go." He says leaning down kisses her deeply as his hips continues to collide with hers. He could feel her heart beating through her soft breasts pressed against his chest he locks his hands with hers.

Hawke held Fenris even tighter to her as she found her release, her whole body becoming even tighter around his member. "Ohhh Maker." She managed to whimper out, her head spinning with pleasure, not even seeming to care about the magic that was dancing over her fingers as she held the former slave closer to her, not wanting him to leave her at this moment.

He kisses her once again swirling his tongue around hers as he slams his dick deep within her wet folds and came. He smiles laying besides her for a moment and stroked her naked body . "That was more intense than I figured it'd be." He chuckles kissing her once again.

Early that morning he stood at the fireplace fully armored once again deep in thought. "....."

Hawke couldn't help but to giggle softly at his words before she gave a nod of her head. "That it was." She said softly before she cuddled up to Fenris before she slowly drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face.

Slowly opening her eyes the next morning, Hawke frowned softly when she found her bed empty. "Fenris?" She called softly as she rolled over to see him standing there in front of her fireplace. "Was it that bad?" She asked jokingly as she pushed herself up onto her elbows to watch him a bit closer.

"Wha......Oh Hawke you're awake." Fenris turns away from the fireplace and smiles at her ."Last night was amazing it's just.......While I was with you I saw them Hawke." He says before turning away and stares into the flames once again. "My memories they came rushing back in flashes and then nothing....." He says with a sigh clinching his fists.

Hawke's eyes went slightly wide at what he said as shifted slightly on the bed, covering herself with the blanket as she sat up the rest of the way. "Really? How much do you remember?" She asked, though she couldn't help but to wonder if it was because of her magic that had help him to remeber these things, her magic had been a bit out of controle when they where together after all and it could have triggered something in Fenris' mind since he had been touching her and so very close to her as well.

Back
Top Bottom