The former slave and the mage

Short black hair fell into the young mages eyes as she walked with her head low through the streets of Hightown, Marian still couldn't believe everything that had happened today. After they had run into those slavers and Fenris how found out that Hadriana was here he had wanted to go after her and so Hawke had told him that they would help him...but to Hawke it seemed that something had happened to him once they had gotten there something in him had changed, not to mention the fact that she herself now had a servant in the former slave Orana. "Ohh that's going to go wonderfully with mother, she's going to think I have a slave." She said to herself as she lightly rubbed her eyes and walked into her home.

Fenris sat on the bench in the front section of the mansion head resting on his hands as waited for her to return. He knew very well that it wasn't fair of him to take out his anger on Marian just because she weilded magic like his past oppressors. So he waited and waited for her to walk through the door he knew he had some explaining to do and maybe a few kissing up as well. "Hawke...I mean Marian about what happened back there it wasn't fair to take my anger out on you. " He says standing up on to his feet and walks past her placing one of his fist on to the wall as his head hung low.

Hawke couldn't help but to jump when somebody started to talk and she quickly looked up in shock to see that Fenris was there, he was really the last person she had been expecting to see that was for sure. "Fenris, I was so worried about you, where did you go?" She asked as she turned to gaze at him longingly, she had to admit to herself that she had a crush on him, she'd had one on him ever since he had saved her life when they had been facing that dragon in The Bone Pit three years ago. "I'm just glad that you're here and in one peice." She said with a sweet smile on her face even if he couldn't see it since he was facing away from her.

Fenris sighs sitting on the bench once again . "Hawke you're not making this any easier for me. You're obviously not like any of the mages I have seen in my past but...I still can't get rid of this malice i have for magic." He says before standing up and faces her once again . "I can't help but feel constantly conflicted when ever I'm around you." He says gently looking her in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, I use to wish when I was a child that I had been born like my brother and was normal, that I wasn't an Apostate mage always on the run...but when I got older, after my father passed away, I was happy that I was a mage because it made me feel as if I still had a part of him with me." Hawke said with a soft smile, she didn't know why she told him this, it was something that she had never told anyone before, not even her mother. She was glad that he didn't hate her at least, though he still didn't like the fact that she was a mage.

Fenris smiles standing up once again and smiles at her. "This is conflicting through you I have seen that not all mages are reckless with their powers like Merrill and ...Anders." Saying that Templar obsessed abomination's name made him cringe a little. "If you a mage yourself can learn to be comfortable with magic ....then maybe I might be able to...." He pause and then turns away starting to walk towards the door. "No perhaps i'm getting ahead of myself, I should go this has been a long day for the both of us."

Hawke gave a nod of her head at that, she didn't want to end up like either of them since even the thought of being a blood mage made her skin crawl and sharing her body with a spirit didn't sound all to appealing either. When Fenris started to walk away though, she snapped out of her thoughts, she didn't want him to leave yet, she was just so glad that he was here with her and thought that she was different and maybe even better then any other of the mages. "Please don't leave Fenris." She said as she reached out quickly with out thinking and grabbed his arm, only to gasp softly when she could feel the Lyrim that was under his skin.

(My apologies for the wait bloody cold refuses to leave me alone ...That and I had to do a bit of research on this part to make sure i do it just right enjoy ^^)
Feeling her soft hands grasps Fenris stops in his tracks , the excitement causing his markings to glow once more as he turns and kisses her deeply his tongue rolling along hers as he pushes the woman back against the walls.

Hawke's eyes went wide when she found herself suddenly pinned to the wall and Fenris pushing his tongue into her mouth. A moan slipped from her lips as she wrapped her arms around his shoulder, she couldn't help but to enjoy the feeling of someone dominating her for a change.

He continues the kiss letting his hand slowly rub her body up and down slowly tracing her curves before sliding them up her shirt and begin rubbing and kneading her breasts as he feels her body squirming against his own feeling the magical energy that surged within her.

Hawke gasped and shivered with pleasure before she pulled back slightly, panting for air. "Wait Fenris...we should go up to my room, I don't want anyone to walk in on us...not to mention that I never know when Bella may drop by and knowing her, she would want to join us." She said with a shake of her head, her short black hair falling into her eyes as she took his hand and started to lead the way to the stairs to go to her room. She couldn't help but to feel a rush though at the thought of being with Fenris somewhere that anyone would be able to just walk in and see them, it sent a thrill through her whole body.

Fenris was taken aback when she stops him but chuckles when she explains the reason. "You're right Isabella is indeed a wild one. It'll be even worse if Varric showed up with her." He says following Hawke up to her room.

"Maker! Just imagin the stories that he would come up with." She said with wide eyes, her cheeks flushing with embaracement before they made it to her room. "Well...here we are." Hawke said as she closed the bedroom door behind them and started to play with the top that she was wearing at the moment before she walked over to Fenris and wrapped her arms around his shoulders again. "You should take off your armor...it's a bit pointy and keeping us from being to close together." She said before she pulled back again, she had been able to ignor it before, but now his armor just HAD to go.

"I agree if there was ever a more suited to do so it is now." He says smiling at her before reluctantly striping off his armor exposing his tattooed flesh before Hawke flinching a bit as he looked down at himself. "I suppose the good side of this I get to look at your naked body rather my these accursed markings." He says pulling her close to him and gives her a deep kiss once again.

Hawke moaned into the kiss, wrapping her arms around Fenris tightly. "There is nothing wrong with how you look Fenris." She said before she slipped off the top robe that she was wearing before taking off her shirt and pants, leaving her in only her panties and bra, a light blush on her face. "I've wanted to do this since we first met." She said as she wrapped her arms around him again before she pulled him into a kiss, running her fingers through his hair.

he smiles returning the kiss driving his tongue into Hawke's mouth and runs it along her as he rubs her body up and down slowly before pushing her on to the bed."You know Hawke it's not fair if I'm the only one here naked." He chuckles as he moves on to the bed and slowly relives her of the panties blocking his vision of her womanhood. He then moves between and places his mouth on to the wet folds and sucks onto the outer lips as he slides his tongue up and down the slit as he reaches his hands up under her bra and kneads her breasts a little.

Hawke gasped when she was pushed onto her bed, her eyes sparkling with need, she was so glad that Fenris was being so open with her while they where alone. "Well I couldn't take all the fun from you by taking off all my clothes myself." She purred as he took off her panties, only to cry out when he started to go down on her, her back arching up off the bed before she reached behind herself and opened her bra, tossing it to the side. "Ohh Maker Fenris, you're amazing." She moaned as she lifted her hips up to meet with the elf's mouth.

Fenris pulls away and grins at her squeezing her breasts with a little more firmly as he kneaded them up and down."I wonder who scares me more You or Isabella." He teases returning to her pussy every time she arched her hips he made to sure to move his head along with it as he drove his tongue past the slit and began licking the inner walls.

"I c-can understand Isabella AH bu-but why me?" Hawke moaned out, though she had to quickly cover her mouth with her hand to keep from screaming out in pleasure at the feeling of his tongue entering her body. Her free hand went down and gripped his hair, though she tried her best not to pull his hair or cause him any pain that might jut drive him away from her and her bed.

He smirks moving his tongue up to her clit and playfully flicks it a little before sitting up and begin brushing the head of his cock against the slit. "She scares me because of those lifeless horny stares she gives every one. You on the other hand scare me because you have the ability to make me enthralled with your beauty and charm Hawke." He teases leaning down and kisses her as he slowly pushes his cock deep into her wet folds . His hands once again again kneading her breasts.

A shutter of pleasure ran through her body at the feeling of his member against her entrance. "You're one to talk, with your wicked tongue, dark good looks, and those eyes of yours...they where what drew me to you first." She said as she wrapped her legs around his hips as he started to slowly enter her. "Ohhh you wicked elf, you still tease me even now that you have me." Hawke moaned as she reached up and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and arched her back so that her chest would meet his hands.

"Well then pardon me for keeping you eager and waiting." Gripping her breasts more firmly Fenris began rocking his hips against his lover's driving his dick in fast and hard while slowly pulling it out as he leans forwards and kisses her beck up and down slowly. "Fuck! You're tighter than I'd thought you'd be Hawke this may become a little rough." He says with a grin as he steadily begin picking up speed causing his thighs to collide with hers over and over with a light smack which was slowly becoming louder..

Hawke let out cry of pleasure when he started to move faster inside of her, her body arching up off of the bed in pleasure as she bit her bottom lip. "You thought of me like that?" She asked with a moan, getting even more turned on at the thought of Fenris pleasuring himself while he would think of her. "Well you're even bigger then I had thought." She purred into his ear before she lightly nipped at it and tightened herself around him a bit as she did, wanting to tease her lover.

He groan sitting back up and moves his hands down her soft skin and cups her ass cheek using them to hoist her hips off the bed as he began rocking his hips with more power the sounds of their collision becoming even louder. With every passionate thrust he could swear he could grasp at small bits of his past but shakes the thought away deciding to focus on Hawke.

Hawke gasped at the feeling of Fenris going even deeper now that he had changed their angle, she tossed her head back and cried out in pleasure. She could feel the magic at her finger tips and she gripped onto the bed sheets to try and hide it from Fenris, worried that it would anger the other or drive him away because he thought that she would use magic on him. "Ohh Maker Fenris, I'm close." She cried out as her back arched up off the bed and her toes curled in pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom