She Who Thirsts (Hiro x Nibbles)

Dr. Nibbles said:
Kaltha slammed the barbed cock into his anus thrusting faster than and human being, blushing and giggling as she did so.
Eliphas screamed in pain. That was not what he was expecting.
"Oh Emperor! Please, no!"

"EMPEROR?!" Kaltha screamed her voice echoing in a thousand vile tongues "YOUR GOD EMPEROR IS DEAD!!!!"

She thrust several more times, casuing the hooks to flay his insides. She pulled out and burst her hot load all over his ass before throwing him against the bed with inhuman strength. The bed seemed to come to life, the posts becoming razor-barbed tendrils that wrapped around his wrists and ankles, holding him down and cutting his limps until the bled.

Kaltha hissed and cracked her whip against his chest twice, the first obliterating his fatigues the second causing a long, gash into his flesh that instantly became infected.

"WHO IS YOUR GOD WHELP!?!"

Dr. Nibbles said:
"EMPEROR?!" Kaltha screamed her voice echoing in a thousand vile tongues "YOUR GOD EMPEROR IS DEAD!!!!"

She thrust several more times, casuing the hooks to flay his insides. She pulled out and burst her hot load all over his ass before throwing him against the bed with inhuman strength. The bed seemed to come to life, the posts becoming razor-barbed tendrils that wrapped around his wrists and ankles, holding him down and cutting his limps until the bled.

Kaltha hissed and cracked her whip against his chest twice, the first obliterating his fatigues the second causing a long, gash into his flesh that instantly became infected.

"WHO IS YOUR GOD WHELP!?!"
"Please, if told me it would be pleasures! I don't want this! It hurts! "

"PAIN BRINGS PLEASURE CUNT!" she hissed lashing at him again.

"SAY THE NAME OF YOUR PATRON!" She growled cracking her whip again against his beaten and bloody chest "WHO IS YOUR NEW GOD? WHO HAS SHE REPLACED? WHY HAVE YOU REPLACED HIM!?!?"

Dr. Nibbles said:
"PAIN BRINGS PLEASURE CUNT!" she hissed lashing at him again.

"SAY THE NAME OF YOUR PATRON!" She growled cracking her whip again against his beaten and bloody chest "WHO IS YOUR NEW GOD? WHO HAS SHE REPLACED? WHY HAVE YOU REPLACED HIM!?!?"
"SLAANESH! SLAANESH HAS REPLACED THE EMPEROR! THE EMPEROR IS DEAD! PLEASE!!!!"

"Good cunt." she said whipping him one last time. She gracefully walked up to him and shoved her tongue into his deep wounds, which suddenly were pink with infection and miraculously took the shape of Slaanesh.

"Mmmmm, whats it look like, man-slut?" she hissed "Tasting my work. Needs more salt."

She joked, backing up and climbing on him, her barbed cock standing high as she guides his cock into her virgin pussy once again.

Dr. Nibbles said:
"Mmmmm, whats it look like, man-slut?" she hissed "Tasting my work. Needs more salt."

She joked, backing up and climbing on him, her barbed cock standing high as she guides his cock into her virgin pussy once again.
Eliphas did as he was told, and began to fuck her again. He almost immidiantly forgot about the pain in the waves of overwhelming pleasure.

"Ooooh, Eliphas, who's my dirty man-bitch" she cooed, scratching his chin with one finger and bouncing on his cock, the bindings on his wrists and ankles cutting deeper.

Dr. Nibbles said:
"Ooooh, Eliphas, who's my dirty man-bitch" she cooed, scratching his chin with one finger and bouncing on his cock, the bindings on his wrists and ankles cutting deeper.
Eliphas groaned out of pain and pleasure, his mind overwhelmed in confusion. He had no idea what to think.

"Enjoy is my love." she moaned, popping off his cock and slaming it into her "virgin" anus and driving her claw into his wound "In time, pain and pleasure will be all the same."

She stuck her tongue out, arched her back and smiled, her cock and pussy spraying cum all over Eliphas as her ass clenched on his dick.

"hehehe that's my pet..." she moaned collapsing on him with a cute and genuinely satisfied moan "We'll have a lovely eternity with each other."

Back
Top Bottom