She Who Thirsts (Hiro x Nibbles)

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
Kaltha Heartblood, Herald of Slaanesh , had been a daemon since the dawn of time. She has been the spirit of climax to humanity since a man first slid his rotten cock into the filthy pussy of a woman. Since then, over the course of 60 thousand years, mankind has grown more intelligent but none the less lustful. Kaltha sensed this in her latest pet. She liked the flayed remains of her last pet from her long fingers, her member finally softening from the week-long orgy that ended in the death of her favored pet. But she feared not, Dha'zahl the catcher was bringing her another boy to feed on.

He was young, human and military. A strong man with a steely resolve is always the best fun to break. She sat in her throne stroking the arm rest's made of spines and ended with skulls. She looked up at her gaudy door displaying a graphic scene of a crucified woman being raped by a legion of daemons. The smell of death filled the room as the Catcher dragged the unconscious male into the room and threw him on the blood (amongst many other bodily fluids) stained floor. He simply hissed at his kin and left her to her torturous fun.

She observed him and stood, striding on clawed feet that resembled high heeled boots and ended in lacing like piercings at the top of her shins. She crouched on top of him and began licking in his ear and dry humping his unconscious body, whispering incantations of eternal wakening to assure he seldom fall asleep during her sexcapades.

"Wake up my little morsel." she giggled in his ear.

Eliphas slowly came to, feeling something on him. He didn't even have to see the being on top of him to be aroused; he felt the erotic energy pouring out of the being already. It felt good, it felt sexy, it felt...unholy. His eyes snapped open and he saw the daemonette, and tried with all his reserve energy to push her away, and run out the door. All he could manage was a slight wiggle away, barely escaping her grasp.
"Stay away, foul whore of darkness! The Emperor is with me, and I shall destroy you, or I shall die. You will not corrupt me!" He put on a holy face, hoping she would not notice his enlarging member.

1224516753068.jpg

She contorted in unnatural ways, summersaulting onto his cock, gringing her plump shemale ass on his hard member. She licked the tip of his nose with her long forked tongue. She smiled and looked into him with evil eyes. She used her lash of submission as a makeshift collar, wrapping it around Eliphas' neck and choking him hard. Kissing him deeply as he opened his mouth for air. Her tongue tickled the middle of his esophagas making him gag and causing her to harden and moisten in pleasure.

"You're a naughty boy Eliphas." she said with a smile. "I could say I'd be gentle if you submit, but I'd just be lying"

l16VQ.jpg

Eliphas struggled, looking for something to kill the daemonette with. Finding nothing, he shoved her away again, once again running toward the door, and falling hard. He turned quickly. "I-I have been in 12 battles, 2 with daemons like you! I-I will kill you! Stay away!" His member was noticeably harder, and he was getting more and more shaken up.

She laughed at him and then glared, her eyes glowing harshly.

"You don't understand do you." she hissed, her voice echoing through the empyrean "You're my bitch. You cannot leave, you do as I say not because I said so but becasue your body has no choice."

She cracked her whip and Eliphas stood up against his will she stood infront of him and gripped his cock painfully. \

"Cum." she snapped her whip again, feeling his hot man spunk fill his trousers and leak onto her hand "Lick it off"

She wiped her hand on his exposed tongue and giggled.

"See? This isn't so bad, is it?"

The salty taste filled his mouth and disgusted him. "S-Stop this. NOW! I'll, I'll hurt you! You will never have my soul, even if you control my body!" Eliphas tried to hold any authority he could in his voice, but he was obviously begging behind his words.

She cracked her whip again and Eliphas held out his arms allowing Kaltha to leap into them.

"Oh my love don't kid yourself." she said kissing his lips "Carry your wife-master over the threshold and into our sleeping chambers."

She cracked her whip and chewed on his shoulder with sharp fangs, tearing and sucking blood from the wounds as he continued to walk against his will.

Eliphas does as commanded. "W-what are you going to do to me?...P-please don't hurt me. I beg you." Deep inside Eliphas, something even he might not have known, wanted her to do her worst. He wanted to be beaten and fucked mad. Part of him was anticipating the bed room with baited breath.

Kaltha was laid down on her gaudy bed and spread her legs immediatly, sliding her tabard to the side. Revealed washer hairless, eternally tight and wet pussy and her raging hard 10' cock. She arched her back and moaned, stroking the dick and fingering her hot wet pussy.

"My hymen just grew back, would you like to pop it a again?" she giggled, cracking her whip knowing he had no choice.

Eliphas, half through mind control, half of his own volition, took out his cock, and slammed it into Kaltha. "Oh Emperor!" It was the tightest pussy he had ever felt, yet he could still slip in and out easy through the arousal if Kaltha and the blood of the hymen. Without Kaltha's interference, he began pumping into the daemonette, mind slowly giving into the lust.

"Oh yes my love! Lust for me" she said with a high pitched, otherworldy giggle Blood and spunk leaked from her cunt and cum dripped from her cock tip as she absorbed his growing lust. She stroked her cock and fondled her tit as her forever virgin cunt was torn apart yet again by an eager man unbeknownst to him, surrendering his soul to Slaanesh and Kaltha.

"YYYYYESSS!" she moaned a thousand moans at once "Cum in my damned pussy!" she screached like a harpy, wrapping her extra jointed legs around him and riding him standing up with yet another otherworldly giggle.

Eliphas needed not command. The pussy was so perfect, he almost came at the first thrust. Eliphas came, and he came hard, cum squirting out the little space between the pussy and the cock.
"OH EMPEROR YES!!!!!" Eliphas no longer cared if it was heresy;it was so fucking good!

Ivory hooks clawed at Eliphas' flesh from the vaginal walls. Forcing him to stay within her or risk tearing his cock to shreads. She sat up perfectly on his cock and raised her golden gauntled, cutting the symbol of her god onto his face. Almost instantly it burned and cauterized.

"Denounce your corpse-god and live a life of chains, whips, agony and limitless pleasure with me." She said kissing him again "Do so and your after life will be filled with cock sluts of all races and genders awaiting your violation"

Dr. Nibbles said:
Ivory hooks clawed at Eliphas' flesh from the vaginal walls. Forcing him to stay within her or risk tearing his cock to shreads. She sat up perfectly on his cock and raised her golden gauntled, cutting the symbol of her god onto his face. Almost instantly it burned and cauterized.

"Denounce your corpse-god and live a life of chains, whips, agony and limitless pleasure with me." She said kissing him again "Do so and your after life will be filled with cock sluts of all races and genders awaiting your violation"
There was no question in Eliphas's mind. "I do swear it!"

The hooks unhinged and she contorted again, snapping her femboy pussy to his mouth and bending unnaturally backward to suck his cock. Her pussy almost literally glowed and tasted like candy. Its heat was inviting like a warm home fire and the aroma an aphrodisiac all its own. She began deepthroating the large shaft, her tongue stretching out and tickling his exposed ballsack.

Dr. Nibbles said:
The hooks unhinged and she contorted again, snapping her femboy pussy to his mouth and bending unnaturally backward to suck his cock. Her pussy almost literally glowed and tasted like candy. Its heat was inviting like a warm home fire and the aroma an aphrodisiac all its own. She began deepthroating the large shaft, her tongue stretching out and tickling his exposed ballsack.
Eliphas already felt his balls preparing for another orgasm, as he sucked and grabbed at Kaltha in anyway he could.

She wrapped her legs around his head and pushed her cunt onto his mouth, forcing him to suck and bite her clit. She scraped his cock wither her teeth and licked around the tip, milking the member for his thick hot cum.

Dr. Nibbles said:
She wrapped her legs around his head and pushed her cunt onto his mouth, forcing him to suck and bite her clit. She scraped his cock wither her teeth and licked around the tip, milking the member for his thick hot cum.
He begins to suck her clit, moaning and trying to pleasure pleasure herself. He wanted to make her cum.

Dr. Nibbles said:
Kaltha bobbed her head hard and deepthroated his cock wanting him to fill her mouth with his plentiful seed.
"Oh, Oh, OH, OHHHHHHHHH!" Eliphas came right into Kaltha's throat, then went crazy on her pussy.

She smiled and triggered her own orgasm, spraying hot jelly like fluid from her cunt and spraying cum from the tip of her she-dick.

Though Eliphas new deep inside she had done it herself, Kaltha's orgasm gave him immense pride and arousal.

Kaltha flipped back onto the bed and through he lash around Eliphas's neck choking him and slaming him onto the bed.

"My turn." she said walking behind him and clawing off his pants.

Kaltha slammed the barbed cock into his anus thrusting faster than and human being, blushing and giggling as she did so.

Back
Top Bottom