Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for dom men

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilywhite91

Planetoid
Looking for a dominant character who doesn't mind playing multiple men(it can be one central figure and several peripherals who come into the roleplay).
My character is chasing bandits or looking for some item and comes to you for help chasing them down in return for money. You agree to help me(or you are on a similar quest and we agree to join forces), but you keep putting me in humiliating situations telling me that it is necessary to catch the thieves in an attempt to break me down to claim me eventually and always managing to keep my trust however bad the situation is, coming out of them looking like the hero. Looking for gradual corruption through humiliation(which is psychological and mental more than physical), which gradually escalates as my self-worth decreases.
OR

Looking for someone to play a DM to follow the warrior maiden on her adventures, where she gets gradually broken down from a proud and prude young woman to a filthy whore

OR

A region inhabited by two countries, one which is prosperous, well-governed and liberal where women are respected.The other one in ruins, where the law and culture has deteriorated, where women are treated as dirt.Looking for someone to play a adventure companion or DM where the warrior maiden, from the prosperous country is persuaded or tricked into crossing the border on a quest, where she is subject to rising levels of humiliation, in an effort to turn her into a slut, broken enough to help bring more girls from across the border.

We need to ramp up the humiliation gradually so that your character doesn't catch on?

May be able to help. Are there any other details that you would like to be known first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom