Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take me over! (Sub male inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustOnePairOfPants

Meteorite
My friends call me Pants, and yes, that's 100% true. It's a complicated and somewhat embarresing story of me, a couple pairs of pants, and a very stupid dare.

I like a lot of things, and dislike very few. I'm not one for being dominant, but I'm not one to just lie there and take it either. Unless the plot calls for that, which it probably won't. I'm bisexual, leaning more toward men, but I love dommes as well, especially futas.

My favorite kinks include bondage, giving oral sex, spanking, and anal sex/toys/training. I'm also sort of starting to enjoy human furniture themes (being treated as a chair/table/stool/etc by my masters). I also enjoy when non-humans are involved, especially anthros/nekos/furries.

These are what I'm currently craving. Bold is the position I want to play:

Pirate CaptainxStowaway: (M/M preferred, but will also accept futa. May at one point include gangbanging.)
The young slave just wanted a chance to be free. But he hid away on the wrong ship, and now he has a new master: a notorious pirate lord.

Prince(cess)xSlave: (M/M, F/M or Futa/M. Preferably I would play as a neko)
The young heir to the throne receives an intriguing new gift for their birthday: a brand new pet!

DemonxSacrifice: (Preferably M/M)
What the villagers don't know is the the monster they sacrifice their prettiest youths to is a sex demon who trains their victims to be the perfect sex slaves before selling them to other demons. May include mind control. Would love this one to turn into some sort of romance.

KnightxCompanion: (M/M preferred)(Non-con and some abuse)
An ex-knight now travels the countryside with only his noble steed and 'travelling companion'. This companion is a sort of whipping boy/slave, only kept around to relieve the knight's stress. He is the knight's pack mule and is usually tied to the back of the horse's saddle with a rope around his neck.

Island NativexCastaway: (M/M F/M or Futa/M)
A survivor of an airplane or ship crashing in the ocean washes up on the beach of an uncharted island. After this, the plot could go a few ways: The survivor (me) is seduced by, or presented to the chief(tainess) or their son or daughter, or some other important member of the tribe, at first against their will. Or, the survivor (me) is found by a native and is promptly kept as a sort of secret pet. Or, if you want to play multiple characters, the survivor (me) is found by a tribe and is used by all at any time, day or night, whether he wants it or not.
OR
The survivor (you) is mistaken for a god(dess) and is taken to the temple and given food, jewels, clothing, etcetra. During the feast, the most beautiful of the tribes youths, both male and female, are paraded out in front of this god(dess) for you to choose as your servant.

I'm always open to suggestions! So post here or send me a message and we can discuss plots and kinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom