Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angel Corps

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychobilly-night

Supernova
Hi guys. Awhile back I checked out a comic link for something called Angel Corps. I actually kind of liked it (despite some of the disturbing necrophilia stuff). Anyway here's the comic Warning: Some content may be disturbing for some. Anyway I was going to do an RP with someone based off it but she hasn't been on for days so I figured I might want to try my luck in finding someone else.

I have a plot idea and it focuses on more story than smut (though sex is definately a must). Basically I'm looking for someone to play one of the canon girl agents (Mainly Samantha) and I'll play a soldier who was a member of the Vanguard (basically an organization that wants to bring the world under one rule) before realizing that he had been tricked by his own people after a scuffle with your character. There will be drama of course stemming from death (der), betrayal, PTSD, conspiracies and more. I'm of course open to discuss more plot points over PM.

Now, and yes I do feel the need to state this, I'm NOT looking for Guro. I know that's sort of a turn off for a lot of people and it turned me off as well, but still, the idea of sexy agents with a hidden dark side intrigues me a bit. But like I said, I don't want any scenes of sticking a dick through the throat... after decapitation. I don't mind gore during fight scenes but please keep it out of sex.

Anyway, SEND THOSE PMs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom