A Holy Knight and a Witch. What could go wrong? (Vash x Candy_demon)

While she suckled the tip of his penis, she smirked, "Yes Nero, this is what head feels like. I assure you that my pussy is just as mind blowing as my mouth." Her talking would not help his current predicament, rather it would intensify the feeling. Talking meant vibration of the vocal cords, vibration that would be transferred to the head of his cock, sending delicious waves of ecstasy coursing through his body like a drug.

Slipping her mouth down his shaft again, she tried not to pull away from him when his hips bucked and a strong hand coaxed her further down. Good virgin, she thought darkly, you know what you want and you are making sure I understand. Further down she forced herself, the head of his dick pressed firmly against the back of her throat. She literally could take no more of his cock, there was no more left to take. Laud sucking sounds escaped her open mouth as she deep throated his shaft. If this did not send him over the edge, than she would be forced to flick her tongue against the increasingly more sensitive head.

Looking up at him again with half lidded eyes, her violet eyes betrayed her, they pleaded him to release his cum into her mouth. She wanted to show him that, when he did cum, she would open her mouth wide, show him all of his life giving seed he had pumped into her mouth, and swallow it before his very eyes.

Pulling away from his cock, she smirked up to him, her hands still fondling his shaft, "No need to hold back sweet Cheshire, cum in my mouth and I'll show you more than just pleasure with my mouth." She coaxed him this time, replacing her feverish lips on his head, again bobbing up and down slowly.

All Nero could do was lye back and let Bayonetta work her magic. She changed speeds again, slowing down to take long sucks at it before stopping at the to tell him about awaited him with her pussy. He couldn't imagine that feeling, the one right now was so intense he was having trouble trying to assemble coherent thoughts in his brain. Speaking of talking, her talking to him while having her mouth still around his member, while to understand, the vibration of her vocal chords in her throat caused those vibrations to come through his member and just add on to the ever stacking skills to Bayonettas proficiency with her mouth. He pounded the sheets this time, 'Come on! You can do this! Deep breath in, deep breath out. Remain clam and don't let yourself linger on feeling and just focus on the endgoal.'

That was harder to say when she was able to take it all into her mouth to the point of his member was already starting to go down her throat. How could she even do that without gagging? The gagging now replaced win the sweet sounds of her sucking down hard on his large member. He never thought a woman could tale something in their mouths so far. The feeling was the same except now instead of different spots of her mouh sucking on his member the whole thing was covered in the same feeling as she continued sucking on it. He was so close to climaxing right now, he didn't know whether or not Bayonetta wanted it out for something else or leave it in for him to cum inside her mouth.

The answer came swiftly as she took her mouth off of his cockney relay that she wanted him to cum inside her mouth. That came quickly when she put her mouth back to work. Within minutes of her mouth over his cock again he felt sometimg large begin to build up at the base of his member, as time quickly passed it traveled up his member and made it stiffer than normal. Her mouth was still around it so he took his hands and held her in place there as he shouted, "I'm cuming!" As soon as he said that he started to launch large, thick, ropes of his seed inside her mouth. His hops kept bucking as the rest of his load began to eject into her mouth. He wondered why she wanted it in her mouth?

The familiar twitch and jerk of a dick about to explode made Bayonetta slide farther down his cock. The moment the first rope touched her tongue, she herself fell into pleasure. She was right, virgin cum did taste better than experienced cum. When the cum finally stopped leaking from his shaft, Bayonetta pulled away, her mouth full of sticky white cum.

Opening her mouth to show her sweet little virgin her trophy. What would he think, watching her swallow his cum? Closing her mouth slowly, she gave him a dark little smirk and swallowed the load. "My Cheshire, you certainly came a lot. First time is always the best I'm told." Looking to his still hardened cock, she sighed heavily. "Now, we can't possibly leave you hard can we? Those tight pants would be impossible to put on over a throbbing dick like yours." She teased, crawling over him, positioning herself over the top of him.

"Try and last a little while Cheshire," without as much of a warning, she grabbed a hold of his cock and slowly guided it inside of her slick twat. Pulling away, she smirked, trying to drive him wild. This went on for a few short moments to both of them, would feel like hours. "I can't deny myself anymore, and I can't deny you either." With that she sank down slowly onto his cock. He was so big it almost hurt, but god did it feel good to have a thick, pulsing cock fill her pussy up again.

"Feel good Cheshire?" She moaned, grabbing a hold of his hands and placing them against her breasts, her nipples hardened peaks beneath his inexperienced hands.

As Nero came he let out gasps and moans as he felt his cock jerked inside her mouth. The warm sensation of her mouth and his cum was amazing. She pulled herself off when he felt the last of his cum spurt even though he wanted her to stay there. She opened her mouth to show all of the white sticky liquid in her mouth. He didn't know why, but he couldn't argue the fact that it made her look sexy. "Well aren't you a show off." Next she did something he didn't expect, she actually swallowed it all. "Is that really necessary?"

Moving on to the next thing she cooed at him while she lined herself up on his large cock. His eyes frequently shifted from her face to her crotch as she sloly lowered herself down to him. She teased it with going in part of the ways and then sliding back out. His breaths became shallow again as the warm, slick, feeling of her folds wrapped tightly around the tip. "Aw come on, if you keep doing that this is going to end sooner than you want it." She obliged him and pushed herself all the way onto his cock and a loud moan from him followed. "Oh god that feels... it feels... Christ and can't think right now." Luckily she was thinking and guided his hands to her greats where they began to fondle both of them. Soon an idea clicked for him. He used his right hand to grip around her chest while the left continued to fondle the ample flesh, his thumb and forefinger teasing her nipple with light pinches and squeezes. Meanwhile his mouth occupied her other breast where his mouth latched on and began to suckle on it like there was no tomorrow.

To her, swallowing his cum was a necessity. Only because he was a virgin, and he tasted so much more different than any of the cum she had ever tasted before. And it proved she would do anything in this current moment in time.

Slowly Bayonetta began her raise and fall on his member, her pussy making filthy squishing noises. Soft moans escaped her lips as she rode him. When he sat up and wrapped one of his arms around her, she gasped when his feverish mouth latched onto her hardened peak. Throwing her head back, she let out a pleased little sound and, she allowed herself to move a little faster.

"You are right," Cereza moaned out, wrapping her arms around his neck, her fingers playing with his hair, "You are a fast learner." She had not expected a virgin to tease her sensitive nipples with his mouth, nor had she expected him to tease the other with loving squeezed. It was driving her wild.

Her own stamina was so weak, she could feel the familiar build up of pressure inside the indicated that she was close to cumming. It was inevitable, gritting her teeth and pulling Nero's ear close to her lips, she breathed softly against his warm flesh, "I-I'm going to cum," she murmured, before she pulled her lips away from his ear, tilting her head back, allowing the great flood to break free from inside.

Nero continually moaned into her breast as the amount of pleasure continued to increase as movement sped up. She bounced up and down on him, lewd and lascivious noises emanating from their union. Thinking back on his past he remembered sitting in the Cathedral on a Sunday and the pompous windbag was up on the alter preaching to the pawns about sex and the union between man and woman. That speech had gotten him interested since he wanted to hear what bad things the old man had to say and how he would damn it. Surprisingly he praised it saying it was the true path to god. The meeting of both halves of a whole and becoming one. He even linked it to Sparda, the whole purpose of the cult and told them of how he joined a human woman and bore sons. It was interesting for a moment but then it started to get preachy. Seeing as he was now actually participating in sex he wondered if some holy epiphany would strike him. The thought made him laugh and unlatching his mouth from her breast for a small moment before he latched back on again.

His train of thought, he was surprised to find himself thinking a lot recently, was brought to an immediate halt when he heard Bayonetta whisper sweet things into his ear. He unlatched from her breast and smiled, "Well then cum." He was surprised that she was the one cumming first. To think that she was the one telling him to hold out. Now the tides of turned.

Though not for long as he felt his load grow within him as well. "Damn, I'm about to as well." That was when she finally came. He felt the flood of her juices coat his cock inside her folds and it added extra lubrication to her bouncing. He took the initiative and started rocking his hips in tandem with her bounces. He clenched his cock tight trying to hold on for as long and it worked for a small moment. But the intense warmth and wetness caused him to loosen up and let his load flow from his tip. "Oh god this feels so damn good!!"

The vibration against her nipple was driving her wild, god did it feel good. What could her sex god possibly be thinking. Bayonetta had never been a church goer, yes she had heard the occasional sermon, had heard all the bullshit of how it was wrong to 'combined' colors as it were. Woman were red, men were blue, purple should never be created until marriage.

To her, there was nothing wrong with making a little purple. The union between a man and a woman was beautiful, it was how god had intended them to be. He wanted them to make love, wanted them to procreate, and that what they were doing now. They were making love, not fucking. That was another thing, fucking and love making, completely different! Making love was beautiful, it was intimate and thrilling, fucking was more like wham-bam-thank you ma'am sort of thing. This was not the case. Nero was proving that he wanted to make love not fuck. Maybe it was because of the fact that he was a virgin, maybe it was a small case of puppy love. Either way, it was love making.

When his feverish mouth pulled away from her hard nipple, Cereza shuttered from the cool air that licked against her flesh. Dear god did she cum. And that was when she felt his cock pulsate inside of her, itching to release his load deep inside of her.
The way he started to rock his hips made Bayonetta cried out in pleasure, "God, oh god that feels so good." She murmured, throwing her head back. At that moment she felt him release his cum inside of her. It was hot, but god did it feel good. Pulling him close to her, she cried into the nape of his neck. When the motions had stopped, she was breathless, a crimson blush coloring her pale cheeks. "Dear god," she murmured, into his skin, "You can make a girl scream." Her warm lips pressed against his warm skin as she spoke.

Neros hips jerked continually as his cock still twitched within her folds as the fading pleasure from their love making disappeared. His breathing became slow and deep as he tried to catch his breath after all of the short raggedness of the ones that came before. He didn't know why but he felt a swelling sense of pride when she said that he could make a woman scream. That seemed very self evident since not moments ago she was doing just that. He wrapped his arms around her when she pulled him close. Her head was resting at the top of his chest and even from there he could see the light shade of red that to touched her pale skin. It was adorable. He never thought Bayonetta blushed, that came from the fact that she was able to state some of the most lewd and lascivious things he had ever heard and not even break a sweat or blush in embarrassment.

Hearing her do the same with her breathing he rocked back and lure down on his back, Bayonetta now resting on his chest. He took his right hand and gently lifted her head to where he could see her face. "And you're the kind of a woman a man would change his ideals for," He said, repaying the compliment she gave him earlier. He went to cup her cheek with his right hand, but when his eyes caught the sight of his demon arm he pulled it away. The beauty of her face shouldn't be clashed against with the ugliness of his arm. So instead he used his left hand to do it.

He didn't understand why but he was feeling a sort of connection with this woman. Something deep and personal that was starting to form and he didn't know what was causing it. He stared into her eyes for a moment more before finally pushing his head forward and kissing her once more. "You look radiant right now," He said as he broke the kiss when he was satisfied.

The last thrusts into her made her shutter and made her body twitch with pleasure. His breathing was nothing like her own, it was slow, and deep, while hers was sharp and ragged. They were truly like night and day, he was her sun and she was his moon, ironic how the Followers of the Light were symbolized by the sun and had hired a light haired man to find a dark haired woman. Fate had a funny way of bring opposites together.

She could feel his eyes searching her face as she lay against his warm skin, feeling the steady thrum of his heart beat. She could almost taste the sweat on his skin, his scent, that pure masculine coupled with the smell of sex, a new personal brand of cocaine she hoped that once again she could smell. "So I've been told before. Glad you turned away from the light and came to the darkness." Another play on words of how they were so much day and night.

When he reached up with his right hand, only to pull it away, Bayonetta lifted her head, his left hand replacing the right. The soft kiss her planted against her lips made the sides of her mouth curl up into a content little smile. When he pulled away, she smiled to him brightly, "Thank you. Cheshire, there is one thing that I ask." Grabbing a hold of his right hand and placing it against the side of her face, she rubbed her soft cheek against the rough surface. "Never think that because you have this demon arm, that you it is curse. I am not like other woman, as you have seen. Demons do not frightened me, your arm does not frighten me. To me, Nero, that arm is a gift, given to you to protect those who needed saving. You have never done a dark thing with that arm have you. You fear your own power, your own arm. Even if you have used that arm for darkness, but you allowed me to live, and that should prove to you that you are a savior, not a destroy. Do not fear to touch me with that hand Cheshire, never again." Her eyes were pleading, a soft side that Cereza didn't share with many, but felt that Nero was not going to turn around and break that fragile side of her that she hide away from the world.

Nero though that she didn't see his right arm and that she would just let it go and move on to something else. But no, she pulled it back to the spot he originally intended it to be, which surprised him to say the least. She pressed her cheek to the open palm of his hand, the warm skin felt smooth against the corse skin of his hand. His hand finally found its movement and cupped her cheek again and his thumb stroked her cheek. The connection he felt between them was starting to grow as they both were there, basking in the afterglows of sex.

The following speech she gave made him take a few deep breaths and hold back a few tears. All he had heard ever since he got his arm was that it was a curse or that he needed to hide it from plain sight. It was like some sort of blight that Hell had brought down upon him for not repenting for his wrong doings. That had been the first time someone had told him that it was actually a gift. Though she was wrong about not doing something wrong with it and not go on to the conquest for power. He wasn't about to vocalize them because she would just probably think of something else to say that would put him on the verge of crying. He sighed as he defied to say something back, "Where were you when I first got it?" She couldn't even possibly know what that meant to him.

He felt the want- no the need- to kiss her again. So he did, using his right hand to pull her forward, her lips meeting his. This one lasted longer, his tongue finally gaining the gall to move outward and wiggle into her mouth, clashing and wrestling with hers. He didn't know what he was doing but it just felt like the norm he needed to keep. When he felt the duration reaching it's limits he broke it and lyed back with his head resting in the pillow. "I think this starting to be the best job I've ever had... besides the one where I got to take out that pompous old windbag that used me for some damned ritual." He relaxed his body againand closed his eyes for a moment, reveling in the feeling of him still being inside her. "So tell me Bayonetta, where does one get a name such as that? Following that up where does a woman like you come from?"

She could see the emotions that crossed his angelic face. He was thinking, but what? If she could read minds, this would be the perfect opportunity. His next question made her smirk, "I don't know Cheshire, probably killing off those damned Followers of the Light." She admitted, her tone sounding like a joke, but in all actuality, she probably was.

Feeling his body tense, pulling her in again, Bayonetta allowed herself to fall into another kiss. His tongue finally pressed against her lips and demanded entry, she did not deny him the pleasure. His saliva was sweet against her tongue, she even had to admit that their little wrestling match was must needed. When the kiss came to an all to quick end, the raven haired woman sighed softly, laying her head back down against his chest, the familiar rhythmic thump of his heart filling her ears with its sweet lullaby.

"Sounds to me like you have fond memories of your hunts." She smiled, only to look up at him with a soft laugh, "It's a nickname to be completely honest with your Cheshire. My true name is Cereza, as for where I come from, I can't really say. I can but it wouldn't make much sense." Taking a deep breath in, Bayonetta smiled softly, "I don't remember much of who I was, I do remember that, for 500 years. I get flashes of memories, sometimes. Mostly they are incoherent, and jumbled up but I've gathered that my mother was an Umbra witch. I still have no idea who my father is, but...well such as life I suppose." Looking down at the strange red and blue devil arm, Bayonetta motioned towards it, "What about you Cheshire, how did you acquire such a fantastical gift." Her eyes flicking down to his right arm.

((Neros story about how he got his arm is never explicitly explained so the following is just what I thought happened.))

Nero smiled at her small joke about being away killing the Followers. "Well then I guess I'm going to have to charge extra for keeping you away from me." Nero thought about that for a moment and realized that might have been a bit too forward, but then again she seemed to be all about being forward. So he thought nothing of it anymore and just basked in the attention he was getting.

He gave an interested look as she explained her namesake. "Cereza?" He then gave her another light kiss, "I thought I was tasting cherries." He then had a small fit of laughter thinking it as a good 'wink wink, nudge nudge.' His look of interest became one of shock. "Wait wait wait. Your telling me that you're over 500 years old?" So he had just gave his virginity to a woman who was well over 3 times his age. "Wouldn't that put you under some new class of super cougar or something?" Another small bit of laughter followed, he was having fun with this.

He saw her look at his arm with a look of intrigue and he knew the question was eventually coming. He recalled the event like it was yesterday. "My friend and I were out exploring the forest outside of our city. I was about 12 at the time and still amongst the mid ranks of the Knights. When we were walking a hell gate sprouted up and a demon escaped, I was winging my sword so I was forced into close quarters with the demon. I was doing ok until my friend got in the middle of it and I ended up getting stabbed in the shoulder. After that thugs went blurry and the next time I woke up red and blue skin was beginning to sprout down my arm. It only took a few days for the whole thing to become fully engulfed. Once it was I gained a number of powers. Heightened reflexes, increased strength, superior agility, an enlarged healing factor, and even the ability to sense other demons." After he told the story his eyes grew glassy as he relived other moments of the incident.

Upon hearing his little joke about her name, a sweet like smile curled up the corners of her full mouth. "You are certainly the first person to mention that Cheshire." His next joke made her huff and shake her head jokingly, "I suppose so, does it really count that I was asleep? Besides I don't see you complaining about our current sexual act. You enjoyed it as did I." She teased him in return, before she watched the change in his expression.

From the look in his eyes, the memory was painful. Leaning up on one arm, Cereza reached out and placed a soft hand against the side of his face, "Your arm is beautiful. I am sorry that it had to happen the way it did. Again it's a gift, not a curse. Those that think otherwise are ignorant assholes who can not see the true you." She could feel herself growing closer to him, but something in the pit of her stomach told her that she needed to get away from him as soon as she could.

It wasn't him, or his arm, but something darker, something that she couldn't put her finger on it. "Nero..."she began, nibbling at her bottom lip, "is it just me, or do you feel some sort of...darkness creeping into the corners of your mind. Maybe it's just me but...something seems very wrong, like something is going to take a turn for the worst, something that is going to happen."

RE: A Holy Knight and a Witch. What could go wrong? (Vash x Candy_demon)
Nero smirked when she came back from his joke, "No I can't say I have a problem with it, besides, I like older women." After that she went on to try and make him feel better about his arm. "I get it Cereza, you don't have to beat me over my head with it... but thanks for it anyway, I appreciate it." After that she seemed to grow anxious, even a bit nervous from the looks of her biting at her lower lip. She did bring up a good point, there were some dark recesses of his mind that seem to be somethings where he wouldn't want to go. In those parts all he heard was a constant drone of "Power.... Give... Me... More.... POWER!" It was like that ever since he got his arm and the powers with it.

He thought for a moment more and saw where she was comig from. Ever since the fight with Sanctus, Nero had felt that the fight wasn't over. That something bigger was going to happen and that was just the precursor.

Now that she had mentioned it those former feelings of anticipation returned. "Yeah, you may be right. Something may be coming, I don't know what bit it's been nagging at me for awhile now. Are you worried?"

Back
Top Bottom