Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Newest Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy_ demon

Planetoid
Hello all,

CandyDemon here once again to ask for a few requests. So recently I've been asking for one kink, and one kink only. Don't get me wrong, that's great and all, and I'm very pleased with the turn out but...the plots are, alright and they die quickly.

So~ As a little helping hand to myself, I've officially thought of some ideas that some of you lovely folk may be interested in.

But before we get started, let me state that I am a literate rper. That means (for those of you who don't know), I like my sentences formulated, I like having my partner know the difference between too, to and two and there,their and they're. This also means that your punctuation should be at least semi-decent (mine is only alright) and that you have a FIRM grasp on the English language.

To be honest I really don't have a line requirement(just so long as it's not a single line. Sorry but I can't work with that), just know that the more information that you give me, the more information I will return. Oh~ Also be informed that I LOVE LOVE LLLLLOOOOOVVVEEEE detail~

Alright, now that that is done with, I think I should tell you what I DON'T like, this being a much shorter list than my actual likes.

So, I absolutely, one hundred percent do not like anything to do with bathroom. It's disgusting and should not be a fetish *shutter*. I really don't like incest, if the plot is good enough than maybe. If you have a question, let me know, I won't hesitate to tell you yes or no.

And now, for my plot ideas~

Fandom- A huge fandom of mine at this current moment in time is Dragon Age II, I am head over heals in love with Fenris. I've thought up a little story, a back story maybe, but a story none the less. You, would be playing Fenris, my beautiful white haired elf covered in Lyrium markings. I would be playing a new slave that Danarious has found...interesting. More information will be given through PM if someone is interested.

Artist/Muse- This story would revolve around a wealthy artist (male) who has come to realize that nothing he has found in his world (Victorian Era) interests him, that is until he finds a homeless girl with a fiery attitude. He goes to her and pays her a great sum of money to paint her. As weeks go by the artist requests the girl more and more, finally asking her to simply live in a spare bedroom he has. Again more information will be given through PM if interested

Noble/Servant- You would be playing a noble, stuck up, arrogant rich kid who does not show his emotions. He finds little that keeps him entertained, that is aside from a young maid that he grew up with. (This is still a work-in-progress, I would need some help here)

And Last but not least Fae prince/Sidhee-Seer: This is another fandom of sorts, but there would be some difference. You would be playing a devilishly sexy, arrogant Fae prince who has been cursed by his queen as punishment. Adam Black( your name) can not be seen or heard by anyone, everyone that is but a few people, the Sidhee-Seers. A select group of people that can see the Fae world. My character can see you and hear you, and soon after my character accidentally acknowledges you, you chase me down, demanding I help you. More information will be given in PM if interested.

So there ya go my freaky darlings. Don't be afraid to PM me, I don't bite...hard XD

-Squeals; Fenrissss. <33
Since we share a common love for that sexy broody elf, I hope that you find someone to do that roleplay with!
Good luck with your search, dearie.~

Michie Mich said:

-Squeals; Fenrissss. <33
Since we share a common love for that sexy broody elf, I hope that you find someone to do that roleplay with!
Good luck with your search, dearie.~

Rofl, glad to know I'm not the only one in love with the broody elf XD And thank, I'm hoping I find someone too XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom