Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some Star Wars ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terentatek

Super-Earth
While these ideas to feature sex (and one of them, quite potentially, frequently), the RP is intended to focus more on the effects of the women getting pregnant at a time when they can't afford to be pregnant. They are also set during the Old Republic, about 3000 years prior to the movies. The Sith Empire and the Republic are in a Cold War-esque state. The Sith Empire and the Republic are in a Cold War-esque state. The first one could also be set during the time of the movies if you would prefer, with the Outer Rim being the location instead of the border regions of Republic/Sith space.

Plot idea 1

I play someone who drugs a young female smuggler and either get her to agree (from the drugs) to have sex, or I simply take advantage of her reduced state. Either way, she winds up pregnant. If I am not one of the crew on the ship, then I am someone in the cantina, but I will also play the crew, since the majority of the RP will be around the ship, doing their jobs as the pregnancy progress.

Other optional kinks to be included are incest (brother is part of the crew), a bit of mind control (this must be discussed beyond 'I'd like to include it'), multiple partners (threesomes, four max), teen girl (who is part of the crew, not the captain).

Plot idea 2

I play a spy for the Republic, with you being a female operative for the Sith Empire, trying to find my source of information from the Sith. I don't know that's what you are, and per your instructions to 'do whatever it takes', you seduce me into bed, an attempt to get me to talk. You, however, forgot to take any form of contraception... When you turn up pregnant, your loyalty takes place over your ties to the father of the child, but you can't let Intelligence know you're pregnant, or that a Republic spy is the father...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom