Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A couple of plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terentatek

Super-Earth
I am male RL, so if you have problems with males playing females, you can leave the thread now.

While these ideas to feature sex (and one of them, quite potentially, frequently), the RP is intended to focus more on the effects of the women getting pregnant at a time when they can't afford to be pregnant. They are also set during the Old Republic, about 3000 years prior to the movies. The Sith Empire and the Republic are in a Cold War-esque state. The first one could also be set during the time of the movies if you would prefer, with the Outer Rim being the location instead of the border regions of Republic/Sith space.

Plot idea 1

I play a somewhat young woman who is a smuggler on a ship with a small crew. What happens though is after a run to a planet near the edge of space controlled by the Sith Empire, she winds up pregnant. The exact details can be discussed, but I want it to happen through being her drugged. She only remembers getting drunk, and being helped back to her ship by her crew. She has no idea who the father is when she discovers she's pregnant. While she normally would have welcomed a baby, whether she knew the father or not. she was on a tight schedule to repay a debt, and a baby would hinder that. Was her abuser someone at a cantina? Was it one of the crew?

Other optional kinks to be included are incest (brother is part of the crew), a bit of mind control (this must be discussed beyond 'I'd like to include it'), multiple partners (threesomes, four max), teen girl (who is part of the crew, not the captain).

Plot idea 2

In this one I play an Agent of the Sith Empire, an undercover operative sent into Republic space. The mission to locate the source of an information leak was going good - until the instructions 'do what ever is necessary' come back to bite her in the ass. She's been sleeping with the target, and now she's pregnant. Even though the father is the target, she continues with her operation, but how long can she hide the pregnancy from Imperial Intelligence? How long after that could she hide that it was a Republic spy's child?

Does the multiple parterns part mean one person plays multiple or that multiple people all play and would it be multiple male, female, or both?

It can either be 2 people controlling up to 2 characters each (as well as backgruond NPCs as necessary), or it could be set up as a 3 or 4 person group RP, with one person agreeing to also handle the background NPCs. As long as there is at least 1 male and 1 female, it is quite open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom