Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male needed for MxM masterXslave rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twerdgirl

Moon
I plan for this rp to eventually be a romance, but at the beginning I plan it to be a taming the slave rp. I need a male to play the master. Please DO NOT reply if you want to play a female or be the slave. Here's the first post as an example.

Leo felt sick as he was led up to the stage. He hated being paraded in front of noble men with heavy pockets. He might be a slave and to the people around him an object, but he knew he was a person and shouldn't be treated like a cheap trinket. He had been a slave all his life, but due to his stubbornness and refusal to follow orders he had been sold and resold. His body was scared from being whipped over and over thinking the biting sting of the whip would tame him. However, it had not and he probably had more scars the any other house slave. His scars made him distinct in a way. He looked average with cropped brown hair and brown eyes. He was "5'5 and 100 pounds. He was lean and if he wasn't marked with scars he would be just another slave to bring wine and food. His previous masters found no reason to keep someone so troublesome and he never stayed anywhere long. As he faced the men he smiled in a defiant way though it earned him a smack to the back of the head. He didn't care whoever his next master was Marcus would never bow down to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom