Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Testing Blue Moon Waters (Please read and vote)

Please select any of the following which would with either hinder you from or aid you in assisting m

• I own a blood pressure cuff and would be happy to do your blood pressure (PM me)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I know it all! Let's play! (PM me)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NrsBPFet

Moon
After about a week on the site, and having no success, I'm starting to think that what I'm looking for is even harder to find than I initially thought.....

A woman's voice can have such a major effect on me, so I'm hoping to find a woman willing to use her voice with any of the following scenes, either on Skype, or Yim, or anywhere else she can use her voice. If anyone is interested in any of the things listed below, please reply or PM me. For anyone farmilliar with ASMR, I'm still learning about that, but I think there may be some modified version of ASMR tied into some of he fetishes.

A specific medical fetish:

I have a rare nurse/bp (blood pressure) fetish I'm dying to explore. Anyone that would like to role play through it with me, please reply here or PM me. Also if you have a cuff or know how to do BP, even if you might not totally get the role play, you could still really help me out if you're willing. I do have a little plot/game where the nurse would be slightly evil that could go with this, but that's not manditory.

I've also recently thought abuot the idea of a sweet nurse assisting a patient and the possibilities that holds. The slightly evil nurse is generally a bigger turn on, but I could think up something for a sweet nurse as well.

Birthday Blowout:

We'd have to think thorugh the plot a little on this one to develop it, but basically a friend/girlfriend decides to celebrate my birthday with me, and puts on a balloon show.... my other fetish.

Script reading:

Over the course of thinking through my fetish/fantasy, I've sketched out a few scripts / snippets and all someone would have to do is read them to me. Or I could script on the fly. You wouldn't actually have to know the role, all you'd have to do is read it and we could play from there.

Serving/pleasing/helping:

If any ladies out there enjoy serving, or pleasing, or just helping a guy out and they'd be willing, PM me and we'll pick one of the scenes/fetishes that you can help me with.

NrsBPFet said:
After about a week on the site, and having no success, I'm starting to think that what I'm looking for is even harder to find than I initially thought.....

A woman's voice can have such a major effect on me, so I'm hoping to find a woman willing to use her voice with any of the following scenes, either on Skype, or Yim, or anywhere else she can use her voice. If anyone is interested in any of the things listed below, please reply or PM me. For anyone farmilliar with ASMR, I'm still learning about that, but I think there may be some modified version of ASMR tied into some of he fetishes.

A specific medical fetish:

I have a rare nurse/bp (blood pressure) fetish I'm dying to explore. Anyone that would like to role play through it with me, please reply here or PM me. Also if you have a cuff or know how to do BP, even if you might not totally get the role play, you could still really help me out if you're willing. I do have a little plot/game where the nurse would be slightly evil that could go with this, but that's not manditory.

I've also recently thought abuot the idea of a sweet nurse assisting a patient and the possibilities that holds. The slightly evil nurse is generally a bigger turn on, but I could think up something for a sweet nurse as well.

Birthday Blowout:

We'd have to think thorugh the plot a little on this one to develop it, but basically a friend/girlfriend decides to celebrate my birthday with me, and puts on a balloon show.... my other fetish.

Script reading:

Over the course of thinking through my fetish/fantasy, I've sketched out a few scripts / snippets and all someone would have to do is read them to me. Or I could script on the fly. You wouldn't actually have to know the role, all you'd have to do is read it and we could play from there.

Serving/pleasing/helping:

If any ladies out there enjoy serving, or pleasing, or just helping a guy out and they'd be willing, PM me and we'll pick one of the scenes/fetishes that you can help me with.

*pump*

*desperately searching*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom