Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some new partners to roleplay with

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Hello ladies,

It has been a while since I have done any roleplaying with any ladies on here. I had a couple of roleplays going, but it seems as if my partners either got bored with the roleplay that we were doing and never said anything to me at all, they might have gotten busy with their personal lives which I understand about because I am a busy person myself, or they have other roleplay partners and just moved on.

Looking to have some fun and do something that we could both enjoy. I have ideas or if you have some ideas then let us talk about it and see what we can come up with to have some fun. Thank you for your time. I am sitting here all bored and looking for someone to roleplay with.

RobBase086 said:
Hello ladies,

It has been a while since I have done any roleplaying with any ladies on here. I had a couple of roleplays going, but it seems as if my partners either got bored with the roleplay that we were doing and never said anything to me at all, they might have gotten busy with their personal lives which I understand about because I am a busy person myself, or they have other roleplay partners and just moved on.

Looking to have some fun and do something that we could both enjoy. I have ideas or if you have some ideas then let us talk about it and see what we can come up with to have some fun. Thank you for your time. I am sitting here all bored and looking for someone to roleplay with.

I do have SCIFI, transformation roleplay ideas along with a theme of Dr. Jekyl and Ms. Hyde personality changes if any ladies are into playing these types of roleplays. I even have a cursed theme for a costume for a roleplay.

Just send me a PM or just reply to the post here. Thank you for your time ladies and I appreciate it a lot.

Rob

Anna4Bama said:
I would definitely be willing to hear your ideas :)

That is great to hear that you are willing to hear some of my ideas and I will send them to you in a PM to look over to select one of them to see which one you would like to do. If you like several of the ideas that I have then it leaves it open for us to possibly do one now and then possibly after we start one and may be which I have never seen a roleplay come close to being completed since I have been a member here at Bluemoon because normally people grow tired of the story that we have started and for some reason do not tell me that they no longer want to play, they get busy with things in their personal lives which I understand because I am busy myself working part time, going to college part time, and I might be picking up a second part time job to help make ends meet. I feel that if a roleplay starts to get boring what needs to be done is a course of action. That is where we put our heads together and think of something to keep the story going to lead to a ending solution to what ever the problem might be in the story. Thank you for the time in reading my post and I will get my ideas to you ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom