Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your very own Daddy's bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyD

Dust
Greetings...

It’s nice to be a part of another roleplaying community; it’s has been a while I was last around but despite everything which tried to keep me away, I am here and I am looking to start some quality roleplays but before that I would assume that most of you would like to know me a bit. Well, to start with, I am a mature male in early 40s; I have been involved with online rolepalying, on and off but almost my entire adult life. So, I would like to claim that I am literate with good experience.

Details – Not too much but it must be worth reading.
Story/ Plot – I enjoy smut more than a plot but no plot, no smut.
Incest – It can be any relationship.
Young/Old – I like roleplay characters with age differences.
Manipulation – Manipulating women into submission.
Blackmail – Making them do things without wanting is also a huge turn on.
Force – Forcing women down without their will.
Shapeshifters – It is also a turn on for me.
Bad girls – Yes, I am guilty.
Unfaithful women – I enjoy making/knowing unfaithful women in roleplays.
Light Torture – I am never on receiving end.
Abuse – No love is complete without abuse.
Vulgarity – If you think sex is good; than you are doing it wrong.

Dislikes:
Bad English – I don’t mind bad English, SMS eng lyk dis, or perhaps grammatical mistakes anywhere else but a roleplay, please.
Unfair or Godmode partners – Don’t try to force anything on my characters in a roleplay, it’s better to have a discussion aside.
Unnecessary or unpractical changes – Don expect me to suddenly switch roleplay settings just because you have a sudden craving.

Roleplay which I am looking for:

These are just basic ideas, but I have developed framework in mind, if you are interested, then do let me know…would love to share.

a) Stepfather/Stepdaughter – A successful middle-aged man soon finds out that his new wife is too busy with her work life and seeks companionship with his teenage stepdaughter.

b) Father in law/daughter in law – A mature male with an early retirement and a dead wife plus a lonely young daughter in law, when put together produces a perfect roleplay.

c) Stepson/Stepmother – A rich business man dies leaving behind his entire wealth to his only son but also a gold digger stepmother, who, now has nowhere to go but his stepson.

d) Brother/sister – All hell breaks loose when a married middle-aged man decides to have some sexual adventure and hires a prostitute, but guess who turns up on his doors?

e) Best friend’s wife – A man develops a crush on his best friend’s wife and finds a perfect timing to hit the jackpot.

See you soon!
DaddyD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom