Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another Submissive Boi! Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CuteLittleJamie

Yep, like there aren't enough of us around, right? But yeah, I too would like to be the little fuck slave of some authoritative, beautiful Mistress.

I'll take whatever I can get. I like futa, but a regular woman will do (I do find the idea of the woman getting turned on only mentally, with no real physical stimulation present, to be more and more appealing). I prefer the woman to be fairly tall to very tall, just not very short (sort of breaks the mood when my character is eye-level with yours, y'know). I like to play young to very young (within site rules, so some sort of teen, I guess). I could be a willing little plaything or a weeping broken slave boi or anything inbetween (the crueler the better, though, 'natch). Umm... I guess some sort of boobage is also "required," and I guess the bigger the better, but, again, I'll take what I can get!

I'm willing to play whatever you want; the cutest sweetest boy who is forced to do unspeakable acts as he cries, or a happy slobbering slut who just loves to make his beautiful Mistress happy, or a bratty high schooler who is all machismo and needs to be taught to respect women, or boy who is so cute and feminine he could easily be confused for a girl. Whatever floats your boat!

Limits: Scat, gore, short chicks.

Kinks: a2m, big boobs, pretty faces, kinky outfits, large insertions, cbt, orgasm denial/control, excessive cum, name-calling, degradation, short hair (on a Futa, at least), prostitution, and on and on and on...

So, hit me up? Or... just hit me?

I'd love to play an Amazonian sized futa and take a femboi to be her own! Pm me if you want to setup some ideas.

A... Uh... Al... Alveder Sain? I don't know how you spell it. If only there were a way to find out!

Except the language of loooooove...er...luuuuuuusssst.

Wow, didn't realize I had been gone so long. The wait for an awesome sub boy is finally over, ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom