Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for a "Blue Moon" (Once in a blue moon.....)......

Is an "evil" Nurse/BP (blood pressure) fetish taboo?

• Yes, a BP is weird and nurses shouldn't be evil.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • An "evil" nurse is fine, a BP fetish is weird

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • A BP fetish is fine, but nurses shouldn't be "evil"

• It's all okay, but not for me

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It's all okay and I'd love to play (PM me in this case!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NrsBPFet

Moon
I'm actually not sure if this is taboo. It's probably not... but as hard as it is to find people to assist with exploring it, maybe it is and I can think of an arguement where it could be... You decide, hence the new ironically inspired subject line "Blue Moon", it kind of fits.

Looking for assistance in exploring what is apparently a rare fetish fantasy. I suppose the general category is fairly common, (medical fetish) but the specifics are what make it rare -- and what make it fun for me. It's a medical fetish with a focus on BP (blood pressure) checking and talking through it. If anyone would be willing to play as a nurse (you don't have to know how to take BP (blood pressure), I can teach you what you need to know, but bonus if you know how to check BP (blood pressure), double bonus if you have a cuff) and would be willing to voice chat me through it over Skype or Yahoo messenger, or even Aim, PM me. There is also kind of a modified ASMR/voice hypnosis element of sorts, so the voice is a very important aspect of it. If someone was willing and it would help them, I could even write a script that they could just read. There are a few other sci-fi elements to the fantasy, but the basics are that it's a nurse/BP (blood pressure) fetish with a few extra things thrown in.

NrsBPFet said:
I'm actually not sure if this is taboo. It's probably not... but as hard as it is to find people to assist with exploring it, maybe it is and I can think of an arguement where it could be... You decide, hence the new ironically inspired subject line "Blue Moon", it kind of fits.

Looking for assistance in exploring what is apparently a rare fetish fantasy. I suppose the general category is fairly common, (medical fetish) but the specifics are what make it rare -- and what make it fun for me. It's a medical fetish with a focus on BP (blood pressure) checking and talking through it. If anyone would be willing to play as a nurse (you don't have to know how to take BP (blood pressure), I can teach you what you need to know, but bonus if you know how to check BP (blood pressure), double bonus if you have a cuff) and would be willing to voice chat me through it over Skype or Yahoo messenger, or even Aim, PM me. There is also kind of a modified ASMR/voice hypnosis element of sorts, so the voice is a very important aspect of it. If someone was willing and it would help them, I could even write a script that they could just read. There are a few other sci-fi elements to the fantasy, but the basics are that it's a nurse/BP (blood pressure) fetish with a few extra things thrown in.

*pump*

NrsBPFet said:

*pump*

*desperate searching!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom