Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

a few ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Canary

Meteorite
Do's: I am big into fantasy and scifi type roleplays, but other genres can be fun too. I am a big fan of plot and character depth not just throwing random characters into a situation. I try to write at lest 2-3 sentences normally and expect you to do about the same.

Dont's: The normal list of gore, scat, watersports, ect.. Anything else feel free to pm me about.

This spot reserved for roleplay ideas:

Dune roleplay:
Dune based roleplay. It will be set on Arakess 5-10 years before the Jihad, so the Harkonnen are still in charge of the planet. The basic idea is my character is a noble woman form one of the minor houses to be married to the Baron's nephew. Your character is a Freeman that is unwilling to let a Harkonnen scum land such a prize; you steal her away the night before the wedding. (yay for desert adventure)

A Summoners binding:
It was only supposed to be a game. A spell from an old book. It was not supposed to be real, but there he stood before her. A fiery soul bound in human flesh. The book had said he would do exactly as the summoner commanded. Books can be wrong.

Here are two that never really got off the ground:
The heart of thief:
Bio-The eldest daughter has just moved out and you are the one breaking into her room to steal what she has left behind. He does not expect to find the younger sister lying on the bed.The rest we can discuses.

images

images

Gwendolyn Hugh sat on her sisters old bed looking up at a portrait of the rooms former owner. The room was only illuminated by the moonlight that shone threw the balcony doors but Gwendolyn could clearly see her sisters features. They had the same moss green eyes and rose tented cheeks, the only bits of color dotted over the fair honey colored skin. They were almost identical looking if it were not for the hair. Victoria, Gwen's older sister, had smooth radiant red hair while she had dull sand colored hair that was wavy and would not stick to a shape. Victoria had been married only a few months ago, to an Earl no less, leaving a good deal of her belongings behind not seeing a need for them anymore.

Marriage Gwendolyn thought to herself. It had only been a week since her seventeenth birthday and her mother was already looking at suitors. Her father was well off by most standards, but marriage was still a great way to bind bushiness deals or to climb the social ladder. Her Eldest sister, Amy, was still looking a proper husband and still lived with them at the manor. She was the most plain of the three, but still did not wish to be out done by her younger sister Victoria. At least I still have a few more days before I have to meet the first one. Gwen thought lying back on the bed. It might not be so bad.

Little Kitty Kuro: Taken, though I would like to explore a roleplay with her and the boss.
Bio-You are a being that can turn into a cat and have been pretending to belong to Amanda. The rest can be discussed.

images
It was only supposed to be for a year. A paid internship to help get her foot in the door. Three years later Amanda is still working for Mr. Howard; getting him coffee, arranging his meetings, picking up his dry cleaning, answering his calls, ordering the 'I am sorry that I slept with your sister' flowers, setting up the private dinner meetings for him and 'important business investors', driving 3 hours to pick up the perfect shade of green folder for his presentation, typing up his reports, taking notes for him at meetings just waiting, waiting for when she is promoted and is finally given her own office and is able to focus on her own work. For the past two years Mr. Howard would tell her that as soon as a position was available she would get it. He even increased her pay to a moderate wage to show how valuable she was to the company. That he did not want to loose such a hard working employee.

Most days Amanda would just come home and collapse on the bed. She had little free time at work and had yet to make any close friends there so she was never invited out with the others. This did not bother Amanda though, there would be time for that after she was promoted. She was seemingly happy with her life. She had gotten used to the same old routine, nothing interesting happening. That was until Kuro of course. She had come home one day to find him just sitting on her couch, a gorgeous cat with slick black fur aside from his white paws. How could she just leave the poor thing with out a home? That was only a few weeks ago and since Amanda had been getting strange feelings. Like hearing a male voice when she knows that she is the only in the apartment or waking up with the feeling that someone had only just left.

I'm interested in "Mr Mittens" seems like a really cool idea. and I've had some fantasy sci-fi ideas in my head for a while. I'd be happy to descuss them with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom