Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

As Flowers Bloom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terentatek

Super-Earth
Firstly, I am male, but play female characters as comfortably as I play males. Don't like it? There are many options to get away from this thread.

I am looking to play a young girl, about 14 years old, in this idea. The details can be expanded on if you wish, altered to suit mutual kinks and so forth.

The general foundation is:

I play the daughter of a happily married couple, but unknown to them, I have started playing around with a magic book I found, and I use one of the spells in the book to satisfy my curiosity about sex. I misunderstand what the spell is for, thinking it is only to let me feel what someone else is feeling, and cast it on the mother (who I can play as well if you desire) so that when she next has sex, I can feel it from the start.

The problem is that I misinterpret the phrase 'experience what another experiences' to be simply the sensations, and not the entire process - the father's cum not going into the mother, but into me, getting me pregnant because unlike the mother, I'm not on the pill...

The father however works it out very quickly (it was his spell book after all, the mother not knowing of it's existence), and how he reacts is up to you. He could take it well, or he could not... Or he could blackmail me into pleasing him to keep him silent on how I wound up pregnant. Any number of options really, just surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom