Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For now, the mood is smut. (New craving!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien Darkwood

Meteorite
I'd love to make my request page as fancy as the others, but unfortunately my craving right now is simple, so I'll keep it simple.

I want a roleplay involving a girl taking her first big cock, whether it'd be her first cock, her first black cock, or even her first big monster(...speaking literally here.) cock.

Since this is smut we can has this be a realistic, fantasy, or sci-fi kind of setting but please do not expect a huge plot with clever turns. However if you like a long term idea we can plan it, or just make a short termed plan and then wing it to see what would happen. Pm me if you're interested.

As for my interests, I have somewhat of an extensive video game and anime knowledge along with some interests in some English comic books. Just feel free to come up and suggest things to me, since I might even go for it even if I don't know the source material.

...Anything that's live action though, well you're going to have to really convince me.

Lastly, since I don't have an 'F-list' or 'Rabbithole' I'll just say that bathroom and violence are off limits.​

RE: For now, the mood is smut.

New craving!

Any kind of role play involving the girl from this Picture.

I'm very familiar with Fairy Tail, but don't let that stop you from using her image for other characters in vastly different rps that doesn't have to stick to the Fairy Tail universe.

I'm really hoping to hear ideas from people.

. . .

...Before I make a photobucket, is there any other image dump sights that can do it's job that's free with no: "Oh dear god, that's a woman's nipple. -Bans account.-" regulation?

Interested... I RP as "Candie" a 13 year old girl, she could fit the look of the pic there, I usually use the pic in my profile. Interested? Let me know in a PM! I'm looking for a good smut that fits all of your listed cravings... If you maybe wouldn't mind being my Uncle Mike. (Yes. I prefer ageplay but only under BlueMoon's TOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom