Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cat's cradle. (sub female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrobby

Meteorite
Alrighty, I'm after a dom male who's in for a good bit of writing though thread/pm. I've been craving a hunter becomes the hunted sort of thing, with a post-apocalyptic or modern fantasy feel. I'll break down a list of guidelines, though I'm fairly comfortable with being flexible.

-As a sub, I prefer to play characters that need a bit of a beating before submitting. This can be implied as either a good-natured romp gone sexy, or a bloody fight turned, well, rape-y. Speaking of, the characters I play tend to be the kick-the-hornet's-nest type, except they like being stung.
- I do enjoy capable writers that can focus on plot and imagery as well as the smut.
- I also enjoy physically imposing dom counterparts, though I do lean towards androgynous looking male as opposed to the overtly masculine types.
- I like a level of fantasy that doesn't stretch too far beyond sub-human types, e.g. vampires, demons, etc.

Things that I don't like: Furries, anything dealing with bodily fluids, having limbs cut off, younger male counterparts, or a lot of verbal degradation.

I am a fairly advanced writer, and I expect a partner who is simply comfortable with their work. I will not begrudge those days where you just can't seem to crank out more than two crappy paragraphs, or short posts coinciding with the speed of the actions being written. I am fine with all sexes playing all sexes of characters, so yes that means I am open to FxF. Otherwise, I am simply a gigantic imagination and very willing to play all your little games.

Lastly, some RP Lame-storming:

I've been writing a lot of Hunger Games-esque material, so a supposed fight to the death between two opponents in a natural setting has been what I've started craving. I've also been rolling around an idea for a rather generic vampire/demon hunter takes on a power greater than she expected deal.
Basically, I'm still very open to other plots with a similar gist, so if these interest you, or you have an idea that you think could work, drop me a PM.

update;;
After a few months of writers block I've returned, though please don't judge a girl by her post count, I've been solely active through pm's. Tuned up this posting a bit, broaden the horizens, etc. Glad to be back! Come and play?

Why do people insist on posting in request threads with no positive comments, or requests? What's the point?

I'm interested in a Hunger Games-esque "fight to the death" in the woods/desert/etc. if you are still up for that idea. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom