Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tsukumo's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukumo

Planetoid
Temporarily Unavailable, computer was acting up so I reformatted it and now it's barely moving >_<
To illustrate how bad it is, imagine hitting a key, and having to wait 3~5 seconds before the letter turned up on screen....
So for now, this is closed.

Requirements:
  • Legibility: Your English doesn't need to be perfect, but I should be able to comprehend it in one go. I don't want to read your post and then do a little problem solving activity before responding.
  • Males: I only RP with male characters, and prefer that a man be behind the screen Roleplaying him. That means I DON'T do FxF, Hermaphrodites, Transexuals etcetc.
  • Threads: I only RP in threads, IM's are a definite "No" and I'm not fond of PM Rping. I could be persuaded to do the latter though if you have a reasonable reason as to why you'd prefer to keep your writing hidden.
  • Activity: My requirement for activity is a MINIMUM of 5 posts a week. While I'd prefer two or three posts a day, (Total: 14~21 posts a week) I acknowledge that life can get hectic at times and that it's not always possible. 5 Posts is a minimum, and if it doesn't get met two weeks consecutively, I'll consider the RP dead.
  • Length: Long and hard.... Errr I mean..... Ahem, Post length huh? Like most people, my posts tend to mirror my partners. Ideally posts should be 1 or 2 paragraphs. With 5 Sentences per paragraph being the minimum.
  • Original Characters: I love anime, and I'm willing to try out RPing in an established world, however I do not RP with established characters, nor do I play them myself. My reasoning is simple. I don't want to RP with someone that's butchering an already established character.
  • Plot-Centric: While sex will be involved in all scenario's, I'm personally more interested in developing a relationship between two characters and using the smut to emphasizing the situation. I don't mind if the plot is about sex, (Eg Master/Slave RP's) but it shouldn't be sex for the sake of sex.
  • Quitting: If you get bored/busy and no longer wish to continue the RP, PLEASE let me know. You don't need to provide any details a simple "Quit" in either the thread or PM is fine. It'll take you less then 5 seconds, and it'd be extremely appreciated. Can't stress this enough, I don't mind people who quit mid-way, but I can't stand it when they disappear without saying anything.

Preferences:
  • Pictures: It'd be extremely appreciated if you could provide a picture of your character. It just makes it easier to imagine on my behalf what's happening. If you really aren't fond of the idea of supplying an image, then I'll accept a two paragraph description 'PRIOR' to the RP. Sorry if this seems silly, but I've had enough of dealing with faceless characters.
  • Picture2: Please don't go find a picture of a celebrity since I don't want to associate it with an already established character. (Eg Taylor Lautner(Jacob); Might have a nice body, but the mere thought of Twilight hurts my head) Same applies for art/anime images, give me a Naruto/Bleach picture, and I'll call it quits on the spot.
  • Age-Range: I'm not one for ageplay, and prefer characters involved in sexual acts be between the age of 16~25.
  • RabbitHole: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Tsukumo
    (Note: Maybe's are Maybe's, I've got nothing against them, they're just not things I'd volunteer myself to do)

Final Word:
I strongly believe that multiple characters are necessary in developing plot. And I'm perfectly happy (actually prefer) to play 2~4 characters who'll act as plot devices to enhance the story. Of which most will be girls. Plot progression will depend on the choices you make and who you interact with (and perhaps more importantly which girl sleeps with you). If you choose 'Girl B' then 'Girl A & C' will most likely fade into the background and act as plot devices as mentioned prior. Though if you're after multiple partners, they'll be taking the spotlight in turns.

If you have any requests on what type of girl you want let me know the specs and I'll try to accommodate.​

Beach Resort
  • During the holidays your best friend(male) has invited you and several of his 'friends' to go on a short one week vacation to the seaside, all expenses paid. Unfortunately(?) a sudden event in your friends life results in him not being able to turn up for the vacation, and you end up going alone, only to find out that the 'friends' he invited weren't friends from school but three girls you've never met before. (Story may continue after the one week is up)

Racial Differences (Anthro)​
  • 25 years ago, mankind finally succeeded in making a race of subhumans with animal like features known as the Enri. Coexistence was the initial objective, but that quickly changed when the Enri rebelled, killing their creators and claiming to be a 'superior' life-form. The rebellion failed, but due to the work of pro-life activists, instead of eliminating the already widely spread race, they were forced into servitude.
    Enri are considered third class citizens, meaning they aren't forced into slavery, but usually can't find work anywhere else. With most of the Enri population working as 'pets,' cheap labor, prostitution etcetc.(Enri are humans with animal-like features, ears/tails/wings etc)

My Brother, My Master (Incest/Blackmail)​
  • The story revolves around a girl and her two identical twin brothers. The older brother is known for his excellence, Ace'ing all his subjects, playing tennis(or another sport) at a national level, and being known throughout the neighborhood as a kind and friendly youth. The younger brother(you) scores average grades, and spends most of his time locked away in his room on his computer.

The plot starts with the younger brother waking up late one night to find his younger sister making out with his older brother. An event which he films on his phone and blackmails his sister with.

Dreamer
  • Ever since you were young you've had the ability to foresee the future through dreaming. You foresaw your parents dying in a car crash on a rainy day, helping the police find the offending vehicle when you recited the number plate of the car you saw in your dreams. Your foresaw yourself failing your college entry exam, scoring exactly 48.5% just like in your dream. And you even foresaw the day your girlfriend walked into your life, knowing that she'd fallen in love with you at first sight.

Not all your dreams have been important, but all of them have ended up being true. So what happens when you fall asleep one night and dream of your girlfriend dying from a heart-attack in your own apartment?

Hiding a Criminal
  • Your character is a wanted criminal, accused of raping then murdering Susan Harris, a close friend of your during your highschool years, and currently the wife of Jacob Harris, a high profiled politician said to be a likely candidate for the upcoming presidential election. The news is on the front of every newspaper, occupying the headlines in every new bulletin, and the top story on everyone's lips.

With Jacob stating on public television that he saw you commit the act, you knew it'd come down to his word against yours, so you fled. You've been fleeing for the last three days with nothing to eat and no sleep you're at your limit when on the third dark cloudy night you're spotted by a police vehicle and are forced to flee into a cul-de-sac (dead end). You manage to sneak into a nearby house which'd left its window open, but inside the room you come across the face of a girl you recognize. A girl that was a close friends with Susans before the girl transferred schools.

An Undead Lover
  • On your thirteenth birthday you acquired the ability to see ghosts. Spirits that lingered about long after their death due to a strong desire or ambition. Your ability lead you to discover that a lot of what was considered 'misfortune' was a result of these ghosts pulling pranks on the living. One in particular, seemed to have grown attached to you, turning your life into a living hell. Eventually escalating to the point where the ghost nearly killed your parents.

Having had enough, you lashed out at the ghost, only to realize that you ability had evolved over the years, allowing you to know physically touch these undead spirits. A severe thrashing later the ghost fled. To your parents though, it looked like you were struggling with thin air, and they worried that you'd gone mentally unstable. Unable to deal with their looks of fear and pity you moved out of home, renting out a gorgeous apartment you found for an unbelievably cheap price. After signing the lease the real-estate agent bowed apologetically, offering to cancel your lease, informing you that the apartment was haunted.

First a girl had been found dead in her bed, the next tenant too tried to kill himself, and the last tenants had claimed to have heard wailing and sobbing which lead to the miscarriage of their first child. The fourth.... well that's up to you.

A Succubi's Wish
  • After your grandfather passed away, your parents sent you over to sift through his belongings. While sorting through his stuff, you come across a firmly sealed box. After looking over it carefully you note how the hinges are rusted, and after several attempts manage to successfully brake the hinges, revealing a crimson red jewel inside. Awed you try to pick the jewel up, but it melts into your fingers, a burning sensation spreading up your fingertips and across your entire body. Knocking you unconscious.

When you awaken you find the jewel has appeared on the side of your neck, eventually finding out that the jewel is connected to the powers of a powerful succubus. The demoness offers you a deal, sleep with 13 virgins before the next full moon and she'll grant you one wish. Whether it be immortality, money, superpowers, power over the human race, anything! Though if you fail or refuse the deal, she says she'll detonate the jewel decapitating you an instant. Fortunately(?) for you you've also been cursed with her demonic charm, making any girl you make physical contact with burn with a lustful desire that can't be contained.

I'm open to the idea of hearing any ideas you may have, or changing any of the above to fit your desires. Generally I like playing submissive inexperienced characters. But I'll try to throw in a more dominating female in if that's what you want.

It's 2AM here, and I sort of wrote this without a plan, so excuse any stupid mistakes, I'll read over it later and fix it up, too sleepy now xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom