Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Token Asshole Character (MxF only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinsanity

Moon
Me:
My name is Lyle (also known as Sinsanity) and I'm the resident asshole. You can't get any more realistic than a person behind the cpu who doesn't give a shit; if that's what you are looking for then look no further. I'm a seasoned roleplayer (writer for 6+ years) but I haven't made my debut yet with an adult thread - try me out. You won't be disappointed.

I do not play submissive men, that's not my forte. My characters are always in power, always the ones who wield the whip. My characters are physically stronger and usually older (not by more than a handful of years) and sadistic. I do sexual and non-sexual roleplays.

Sexual:
I like: rape and non con, romance, anal (giving), succubi, domination (my part), threesome, gang bang, incest (bro/sis only), humiliation and degradation.
I do not want: scat, any bodily fluid other than cum and blood, under eighteen, vore, zombies, mxm.
For more detail --http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Sinsanity

My ideal partner:

-3 paragraphs minimum and literate
-long term or short term
-fem character who can hold her own and give a fight but will still be the submissive role.
-fem character who doesn't want to be pleasured, feels guilty about it, but wants to be corrupted.

Sample roles:
= female assassin (training in seduction) x male assassin (teacher)
= slave/master, I would like a twist to this
= prostitute/whore house body guard
= new initiate x gang leader

note: I'm not a big fan of fantasy settings. But still shoot me the idea and if I like it enough, I might consider it.
=========================

Reply here or message if interested.

I'd be willing to figure a plot out with you. Perhaps master x slave? Give me a PM if your interested. :)

I like the assassin one. I could play a character in denial about wanting to be pleasured, virgin and then you could slowly corrupt her through a slave-master-ish relationship. I'm a pretty good writer, but I need prodding when it comes to plot. Oh, and I only do pseudo-rape, but otherwise, I might just be your girl :) PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom