Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

True blue (Candira and Raziel99)

It was a homely housing for her, and it somehow fit. It was lavish for him, sure, since his normal housing usually was without technology. Books and lights, that was all that was truly needed. And here he was with technical marvels of this race. And yet… He couldn’t help but keep his eyes on her, a soft smile on his face. His body immediately reacted, noting her scent, the feel of her skin even on her feet as he slowly massaged. And even her voice, sounding reluctant to tell him he didn’t have to do what he did.

“Ah, but I must. Your feet are so tense, they need the release.” It was hard to not emphasize some words, to put extra meaning in a simple sentence. His hands kept an even rhythm, switching feet as he looked into her eyes. “So, when I am done with this, what shall we do to occupy the time?”

She smiled at his response, not missing the double meanings. Amused, she wondered just how far he thought he was going to get with her. That got her to thinking how far she was going to let him get. Well, if he kept up the foot massage, he could have her in bed in no time. She bit back a little groan of pleasure and smiled as he moved to her other foot, showing just as much care.

"I appreciate you seeing to my needs first," she said, her voice laced with mirth and just a bit of mischief. "But you're my guest. I should see to you. If you're hungry for something, let me know," she teased again, rather enjoying their little back and forth. "We could always get to know one another. Or you could have a staring contest with my dog. He's very good," she joked, smiling.

His hands were slow to work the muscles of her feet, but when he was done with them, his hands slowly slid up her legs, starting to massage her calves. His soft smile showed that he caught that mirth and mischief in her voice. Seeing to him? Oh, that would be wonderful. But not this moment. He was going to saver making her squirm like this.

“Your needs are much larger than mine, my dear.” He said, his voice taking a slight husky tone to it. “But I am not hungry or thirsty right now.” He was repressing his need to feed, but that was alright. Best to wait until she wouldn’t remember. Or care. “Getting to know each other… now that would be a good idea, I believe. Yes, a very good idea.”

She might have blushed as he continued to work on her feet if she wasn't enjoying it so shamelessly. Her eyes stayed locked on his, her hair a little less curly now that it had gotten later. She chuckled as he moved up to her calves. Tilting her head she watched him curiously. "And how would you like to get to know me? What do you want to know?"

His hands were tender and gentle as he worked her stiff muscles with trained fingers. The smile never left his face. She definitely seemed into it, and he was glad. It made it easier for him to seduce her… but he found a happiness with pleasing her. It definitely made him feel good. And he was going to share that feeling with her, he was certain of that.

“How would I like to get to know you…” It was a loaded question, and the tone that he said it to himself definitely had implications behind it. But he did the best he could to hide that. “I want to know what you like in a man.”

She smirked as she caught the undertone of his words and thought it over. Sapphire wasn't given to fantasies, but the way he answered and the way his hands moved over her felt wonderful. It was just enough to try to imagine what he would be like in bed. His question only spurred on those thoughts. "Hmm... well, someone kind, someone who appreciates my talent, thinks I'm beautiful. Hopefully someone who likes my dog and different kinds of food. Of course, a certain amount of good looks never hurts, and some talent of his own...hmmm...It's kind of hard to pin down."

He listened closely to her words as his hands slowly worked on her legs. He was careful to skirt the line, but his hands were just under her knees now, more caressing than massaging. She was rather broad with what she liked, but when she mentioned pinned down, he couldn’t help but imagining her doing just that to him. He forced himself not to shiver as his eyes gave a hint to that animalistic need.

“Hmm… well… I do believe I have met all of those requirements so far… or is there a test that I haven’t passed yet?”

"Hmmm, I'm not sure...what's your talent?" she asked, her heart skipping a beat as he caressed her legs a bit more. It was pretty clear that he wanted to get as far as he could, and he was confident that he'd eventually get all of her. Normally, it would have been a turn off, but the way he looked at her, the way he asked her what she liked...it did something for her. This was the sexy kind of confidence so few men had or knew how to tap into. It was just a thin line away from arrogance. "What about you?"

“My talent?” His tone was as if that was obvious, definitely to tease her. His hands slowly slid further up her legs, but he didn’t go any higher than mid thigh, making sure to tease her inner thighs. “I have many talents, but I prefer to show rather than to talk.” There was that devilish smile on his face once more. “But my type… Hmm… I like a woman who’s beautiful, long hair, shining eyes… a woman who knows what they want, someone that knows how to take what they want with a sort of authority.”

The redhead chuckled as he teased her about his talent, blushed just a bit as he ran his hands over her thighs. She tilted her head, interested to hear such a description. "Well, that's interesting. I fit at least the first part," she said with a grin. "But I've yet to reveal if I'm the other half." She chuckled and watched him, staring into his eyes. "Would you like to find out?"

Even as he teased her, ever so slightly, she kept her wits about her, the only showing that it had any effect on her being the slight blush on her cheeks. That surprised him slightly, although he didn’t let that show. Her chuckle made him chuckle softly with her, his eyes shining. “Indeed, you are the first part.” He said with a smile and a half-husky voice. Her grin and her question almost startled him. So forceful! Just what he liked. “My dear, I would love to find out.”

She smirked and slowly pulled her legs away from him, curling up and moving so that she was just a few inches from his face. She smelled of gardenia and brandy, her eyes shining just a bit, her warmth radiating from her. She looked into his eyes, her hands coming up to his face. Gently, her soft hands brushed the sides of his face and threaded into his soft hair. "Is that so?" She smirked and leaned in, just a little looking over his face.

It was Zalera’s turn to leave a shocked, stunned silence as she slowly moved, her legs moving from his hands, her body so close to his own that he could feel the warmth radiating from her. Her eyes shining, her lips mere inches from his own. It took discipline not to push into her hand, and as it was it was resting as she played with his hair. “That is so.” He said in a husky, low voice, as he looked into her eyes. She knew just what buttons to press with him.

She smiled, pleased with his overall reaction at being quite so close to her. Sapphire was pretty forward as a rule, but she'd never moved quite this fast before. Then again, Zalera was like no one she'd ever met. He was special, and unique, and he had eyes that just sucked her in. She had two options. She could be a classy tease and pull away from him now, or she could just go for it. Frankly, she didn't see much of a point to waiting for something as simple as a kiss. It didn't have to go anywhere, and it wouldn't if she decided it was for nothing. That said, she didn't think it would be the case.

"Good," she said with a smirk, closing the distance between their lips. She kissed him softly, her lips brushing against his before she deepened it, leaning in closer to him. And there was a spark.

That devilish smirk sent fire through his veins. It was as though his body knew what was coming. But even that information couldn’t ready him for the fire that soared through the room as she kissed him, a brushing of lips that was soon deepened. His breath caught in his throat for a moment before he moved, pushing against her slightly. His hands moved, one going to her hips, the other sliding up her back before burying into her hair, holding her close. Molten fire was running through his veins as he shifted, moving so he was ever so slightly over her even if she was on his lap.

The smirk was gone, but the satisfaction behind it remained, blossoming inside her. His hands were warm on her skin and she closed her eyes as he moved them. Sighing softly, she sank into him, letting him kiss her. A spark was putting it lightly. Oh no, these were fireworks. Her soft lips pressed against his and she pulled him just a little closer, deepening the kiss even as he moved so he was leaning over her a bit. It had been a long time since she'd felt anything like this.

It was a firestorm, the room getting surprisingly hot to his senses. Or maybe he was just getting more sensitive. Either way, he was feeling that his clothes were too tight and too hot. Reluctantly, he broke the kiss even as he pushed closer to her, his eyes opening for the first time since realizing they were closed. “This probably isn’t the most comfortable spot for this.” He said, a tease in his voice. Even so hot and bothered, some of his humor was there.

Sapphire was just a little breathless as he broke the kiss. Her eyes only opened about half way, her arms still wrapped around him. She was a little flushed, but just a touch rosier than normal. She was attracted on all levels, and he'd stopped them because they were on the couch. It made her smile that he had a bit of restraint and some class under the hot-and-bothered. "Well, we could pull out the bed on the sofa or we could just go to my bedroom. You're choice. After all, you're the guest," she teased.

There was a very soft chuckle as he slowly shifted; slowly standing as his arms moved to hold her against his chest, legs draped over one arm and the other holding her back. “Well, I would say pull out the couch bed, but I have a feeling that your bed is far more comfortable.” A soft smile was on his lips as he leaned forward, a heated but short kiss the only thing on his mind. “Tell me how to get to your room then, Sapphire.”

The voluptuous redhead curled into him as he slid his arm under her legs and held her. Impressed with his strength, she noted that he didn't have much trouble at all standing with her in his arms. Good to know...She blushed softly as he told her to guide him to the bedroom and leaned up to kiss his cheek softly. "Only because you're carrying me," she said with a grin. Oh it was a lie, and she was pretty sure they both knew that. She wouldn't have refused him after that kiss.

So she told him where to go, at the end of a short hallway to her bedroom, a large, comfy, queen size bed covered in soft covers and smooth sheets waited in the darkness of the room.

He couldn’t help but smile as he heard her words. Only because he was carrying her, sure… He had to hold back the chuckle as he carried her to her room. He was slow to carry her to her room, letting the closeness settle in some more and let the anticipation settle in before he was through the threshold of the door. His movements sped up considerably then, laying her down and blanketing her body on that comfortable bed, his lips finding hers in a heated and held kiss. His fingers fumbled with his coat, tossing it to the side.

Sapphire stayed close, not minding his pace at all. In fact, she was relishing the fact that he was carrying her. Once he sped up she laughed and lay back on the bed, watching him as he covered her with himself, kissing her. She returned the kiss passionately, pressing up into him and holding his head to hers, playing in his hair again. She didn't give pause as he moved to get rid of his coat. Eventually she'd get around to her dress. For now, it was just the two of them. A soft sigh escaped her as she lay there, her hands moving from his hair to his neck and shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom