Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Breeding Center (Anyone Welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As horrible as his first sentence sounded Lacy still felt the same tingling sensation in her lower regions, the same heat to flow through her.
Once she felt his paw on her lower pack she immediately complied not totally realizing what she was doing until he made it known. His answer slightly confused the Glaceon but saw the tint of red on his cheeks and smiled, standing up slightly and nuzzling his side with her head and licking his cheek, her tail brushing his as she turned and settled again, feeling a bit more playful this time.
“Well you‘ll protect me right? And you can‘t answer yes or no, its one or the other right?” Her own question made her think for a bit but she didn’t ponder too long for she wasn’t exactly worried.

Lucario laid down his paws interlocking below his head as he looked upwards to the sky. It was hard being a pokémon like him. Although others may have more of one gender than another, there are very few that we're like him in the world period. Making it difficult to stay in parts like this. He could hear the stupid pickup lines and the pokémon fighting to show dominance, even some of the Pokemon were able to sneak over to the other side...and well...mate. Though he would never go that far. Sure Jace may be at the point in time where he almost has to mate, but he had too much self-control to give into his inhibitions.

Then came the voice. Slowly he moved to a sitting position. A rather beautiful nine tails was speaking in his direction. She was different than the others, she had self ontrol as well, an ability to keep herself from rubbing her parts everywhere...and a calm and powerful voice. He stood up making his way over to the fence as he kneeled down in front of it to get a better view.

"I refer to it as relaxing."Jace said with straight face as he yes the pokémon in front of him. "What about you? Aren't you in heat like all the other females?"Jace asked calmly.

(Where is the profile thread?)

Firenis stood up, wobbly-legged from the shock. "Of course, they have to have the fence as one of the sides of the cages." He sighed, sitting, calming himself down, getting his temper in check. He grinned, nodding at the blue and black pokèmon who had managed to capture the Ninetales' attention. Now that he was here, he'd have no choice but to wait. If he got out, he'd never see his trainer again, and although it seemed he didn't like the guy, they were as close as could be.

He sighed, laying on his stomach, closing his eyes, allowing blue flames to flicker on his back. A shiver rippled through him, the warmth spreading throughout. "Ah.... life's simple pleasures." He grinned to himself, and resigned to light napping.

Dreamless Reality said:
As horrible as his first sentence sounded Lacy still felt the same tingling sensation in her lower regions, the same heat to flow through her.
Once she felt his paw on her lower pack she immediately complied not totally realizing what she was doing until he made it known. His answer slightly confused the Glaceon but saw the tint of red on his cheeks and smiled, standing up slightly and nuzzling his side with her head and licking his cheek, her tail brushing his as she turned and settled again, feeling a bit more playful this time.
“Well you‘ll protect me right? And you can‘t answer yes or no, its one or the other right?” Her own question made her think for a bit but she didn’t ponder too long for she wasn’t exactly worried.

He tensed a tiny bit, but quickly relaxed when she sat down. "O-Of course I will, Lacy..." He murmured, and gave her a quick brush with his nose against her jaw and cheek, smiling.

Ember watched as the Lucario moved, glad he wasn’t in a testosterone driven craze.
“Are you expecting me to be?” She quirked a small smile before looking to the side. Of course the question was rhetorical, but she couldn’t give her answer so easily.
Of course she yearned for such intimacies but being a well trained pokémon with a strict trainer there was much room to learn how to control yourself during those hard training hours when really all you were allowed to think about was mastering and learning moves.
“You ask it so casually though, but I‘m afraid I cannot give you a casual answer.”

She didn’t like to label what she went through as ‘heat’ because she wasn’t going all hormonal crazy.
Ember went on, “I have enough self respect, and control for that matter to not-…. Well I‘m sure you can look around and figure it out by yourself.”
Talking through an electric fence made her feel like she was in some sort of jail though who was the convict here? Or was it perhaps both of them?
“Anyways what about you? Not going to try and jump onto some females back?” The Ninetales tilted her head slightly before taking a look over at the inside of the care center. This literally was pokémon jail. She couldn’t wait to get out of it.
But at least she was being entertained by this Lucario.

The Glaceon smiled as he nudged her back, her tail brushing back and forth, occasionally sweeping his.
“So tell me about that first time of yours. I mean I need to know what to expect right?” Lacy inquired shifting her eyes away for a moment before back to his. It was a bit embarrassing to say in the least but she was a curious one. She didn’t want to be surprised and what if they put her in with a Luxray like the one she spotted before racing after Espio’s sister? That thing was huge, it would crush her! There would be no way she would be able to take that.

Jace smiled, this ninetails had a bit of fight and spunk in her...he liked that. He smiled slightly she was odd, although for some reason he wanted to get rid of the fence. "Casual? I suppose you could refer to it as that."Jace said with a grin watching as her eyes diverted elsewhere, he moved to a more comfortable sitting position and continued to look over the rather strange pokémon in front of him. It was understandable she seemed to be a pokémon much similar to him, she definitely had a good amount of self control. The fence though...still bothered him heavily.

"Jump? It seems mos of the backs have already been taken."Jace joked with a chuckle. "Muh similar to you, I have to much pride and control to fall to a level like that."Jace said with a smile...the. He knew he had to do something about this damned fence. "By any chance would you like to come to this side?"Jace asked as he stood up. "I could divert the current for a bit, but you'd have to move very quickly."Jace suggested.

Ember stood up as the inquisition of switching sides so they’d be on the same. Usually she would think this would be an invitation to - well lets put it bluntly shall we?
Mate.
On the other hand this Lucario was turning out to be quite the companion, at least so he seemed. Getting away from all of these females in heat seemed like a relieving idea though and she wouldn’t waste time for some fun to possibly create more havoc.
“I‘d be delighted to join you, just say when.” Oh she was fast alright, though maybe not as quick as the smaller pokémon she was sleek and slender, and her tails could propel her up to a speed almost unseen. You had to be fast to dodge in battles.

She wondered what type of diversion he would create, not that it much mattered, most of the care takers were still trying to find that Umbreon that had bounded over the fence so carelessly.
Ember wasn’t so worried about being tackled by a group of riled up male pokémon as she was about being dragged into a small confined area, or worse; on a leash.
She could handle herself when it came to the male pokémon but biting or attacking one of the care takers could lead her being put in one hell of a spot, and also wouldn’t make her trainer very happy when he returned.

Rowan said:
Lycan said:
"Hmph-hmm", Dynamo smirked, an arched eyebrow implicating his attempt at the arousing "bedroom eyes" his trainer has quite so mastered. He pushed the girl over onto her back, her tail protruding between her legs, though as he hovered over the smaller pokemon, he began to descend down towards a particularly hot and moist region. He wouldn't even respond with a witty retort - her last words had seemed almost rhetorical to him.

His nose lightly nuzzled into the mouth of her vagina as his paws, outstretched by Nightshade's shoulders, kneaded into the soft soil. Dynamo then began to lap his tongue against the area, vigorously mopping up her juices as the same pleasure had also appealed to him as well. It would show once stood up that Dynamo had been uncomfortably suppressing a giant erection. Dynamo continued to lick, his paws still mauling the soil as his eyes closed deeply. The Luxray let out a muffled laugh deviously after letting a current of electricity pass through his tongue to lightly stimulate the Umbreon's clitoris which he had teased as well.
Dynamo pulled out his head, a bead of her silky fluid running down his chin on a trail from her pussy.

"Enjoy the spark, Nightshade?" Luxray chuckled, licking now along his own lips.

The young Umbreon gave a little squeak as Dynamo began to tease her. Everything started to go into a fuzz as she closed her red eyes, breathing a bit more quickly than usual. Just catching the Luxray's comment, she could only open up her eyes once more, and give a tiny nod, an embarrassed smile on her blushing face.

"You look shocked." He snickered, the pun might've been a bit too much, though Dynamo would've been lying if he had said he wasn't having fun. He stood up on all fours now, the pride of a lion seen in the posture of his stance. He hovered over Nightshade, a slick smile forming on his face.

"Now," he said, "It's your turn, Nightshade." Dynamo smiled, the urge to be within this girl growing stronger and stronger as his body began to tremble around his throbbing, long erection twitching between his legs.

Jace smiled, distractions were his best skill. "Alright...when I touch the gate...run through it'll give you enough time to enter through a null zone while I divert the electricity."Jace said with a smile. He extended his arm, a small blue ball of pure energy appeared in his hand before it fired off, he controlled its speed and he made it go slow so he could have enough time to prepare. He place one of the metal spikes on his palm against the gate as he did the same with the other. Allowingte electricity to go through his body instead of the gate and out the other side.

"G-g-go."Jace said in between grunts as he held his ground making absolutely sure he held the gate off before someone would get hurt. It hurt a lot...but he could handle it, he's been through worse. The only problem after she gets through though...is getting her to a point in which she won't get mysteriously mounted from behind.

Dreamless Reality said:
The Glaceon smiled as he nudged her back, her tail brushing back and forth, occasionally sweeping his.
“So tell me about that first time of yours. I mean I need to know what to expect right?” Lacy inquired shifting her eyes away for a moment before back to his. It was a bit embarrassing to say in the least but she was a curious one. She didn’t want to be surprised and what if they put her in with a Luxray like the one she spotted before racing after Espio’s sister? That thing was huge, it would crush her! There would be no way she would be able to take that.

"M-M-My first time..?" He repeated, flustered again. "W-Well.... It was before my Trainer caught my sister and I..... ANd it was spring... My Clan was acting very weird, so I followed a pair of Jolteon into the woods one day. I was a bit disturbed by my... erm, 'findings', but also curious. Turns out I wasn't the only one."

"A pretty young Eevee I had fancied had followed them, too. She, like me, was curious on what they had done and why they seemed so entertained by it..... Soo... One thing after another, we, uh.... explored our curiosities together...." He looked a bit embarrassed, rubbing the back of his head with a paw. "A-Anyways... Have you... Had yourr first time yet?" He asked, trying to hide his slight blush as it returned.

Ember watched as the Lucario prepared before going straight for the fence. Well that was bold, what’s he going to-?
After seeing him physically take in the electricity she was a bit stunned before quickly moving over to the other side, slipping past the fence and him. Her paws landing on the ground firmly, her tails propelling her forward faster and giving her a faster speed then normal. In seconds she was next to The Lucario who had yet to give his name and some how he was able to persuade her join him over at the other side. Funny.
She figured she’d help him out though and once her feet were stable she pushed The Lucario back away from the fence, hovering over him once he was on the ground.
“You okay there, big boy?”

Jace grunted holding his ground as the current travelled through his body finally trying to release as she got to the other side. A smile appeared on his face as she pretty much tackled him tot he ground, and just as that happened a wall exploded to cause the distraction. He wanted to lay there for a little longer but decided otherwise. "Lets go... not much time for this distraction." Jace said smiling grabbing one of her paws as he half dragged half lead her out of view from the other pokemon and what not running towards a secluded tree in the corner.

Upon arrival he stopped tumbling to the floor as he splayed out his arms and rested for a little bit. "Oh how rude of me... I meant to say I'm fine." Jace said with a wink as he chuckled. "Oh...yea...I forgot to mention. Names Jace."

Lycan said:
Rowan said:
Lycan said:
"Hmph-hmm", Dynamo smirked, an arched eyebrow implicating his attempt at the arousing "bedroom eyes" his trainer has quite so mastered. He pushed the girl over onto her back, her tail protruding between her legs, though as he hovered over the smaller pokemon, he began to descend down towards a particularly hot and moist region. He wouldn't even respond with a witty retort - her last words had seemed almost rhetorical to him.

His nose lightly nuzzled into the mouth of her vagina as his paws, outstretched by Nightshade's shoulders, kneaded into the soft soil. Dynamo then began to lap his tongue against the area, vigorously mopping up her juices as the same pleasure had also appealed to him as well. It would show once stood up that Dynamo had been uncomfortably suppressing a giant erection. Dynamo continued to lick, his paws still mauling the soil as his eyes closed deeply. The Luxray let out a muffled laugh deviously after letting a current of electricity pass through his tongue to lightly stimulate the Umbreon's clitoris which he had teased as well.
Dynamo pulled out his head, a bead of her silky fluid running down his chin on a trail from her pussy.

"Enjoy the spark, Nightshade?" Luxray chuckled, licking now along his own lips.

The young Umbreon gave a little squeak as Dynamo began to tease her. Everything started to go into a fuzz as she closed her red eyes, breathing a bit more quickly than usual. Just catching the Luxray's comment, she could only open up her eyes once more, and give a tiny nod, an embarrassed smile on her blushing face.

"You look shocked." He snickered, the pun might've been a bit too much, though Dynamo would've been lying if he had said he wasn't having fun. He stood up on all fours now, the pride of a lion seen in the posture of his stance. He hovered over Nightshade, a slick smile forming on his face.

"Now," he said, "It's your turn, Nightshade." Dynamo smiled, the urge to be within this girl growing stronger and stronger as his body began to tremble around his throbbing, long erection twitching between his legs.

She looked at his erection with a sort of interest. She stepped underneight him, not hard since she was quite a bit shorter than him. "That...." She said, brushing her tail along his underside, "was a really lame joke." She giggled, and gave his growing member a teasing lick along its length, feeling the muscles twitch as it grew even larger. It would feel so amazing once this was finally in her....

She gently nipped the tip, before taking his meat into her mouth fully, bobbing her head back and forth, sucking like a greedy kit, just to see his reaction.

Firenis awoke, a section of wall near his cage exploding suddenly, the force rocking the cage. Perfect chance, now was the time to escape! With a sudden whoosh of air,he unleashed a flamethrower attack so hot, the cage bars melted. He Tackled his way out of the melted bars, stretching his muscles, rising to his normal, somewhat large height. He was about as big as a Luxio, if not a tiny bit bigger. "Oh.... freedom." He olled his head, feeling his neck crack. He leapt over the fence, landing squarely in the female's area. He wondered how long it would take anyone to notice.

Standing over her, Dynamo grunted in ecstasy as Nightshade's hot, wet mouth suckled at the cusp of his cock. He thrust forward, gagging the Umbreon unknowingly as he began to release his syrupy milk inside her. The Luxray panted, a surge of electricity ran through his body, powering him up again as he had begun to run on the reserve electrical energy he'd built up and stored. He pulled out of Nightshade's mouth and backed away as she slumped to ground beneath him once more. Dynamo slumped down himself into a sort of pre-pouncing pose where as the two were nose-to-nose.

"Are..." Dynamo swallowed a bit, "Are you ready for this?" He asked.

Lycan said:
Standing over her, Dynamo grunted in ecstasy as Nightshade's hot, wet mouth suckled at the cusp of his cock. He thrust forward, gagging the Umbreon unknowingly as he began to release his syrupy milk inside her. The Luxray panted, a surge of electricity ran through his body, powering him up again as he had begun to run on the reserve electrical energy he'd built up and stored. He pulled out of Nightshade's mouth and backed away as she slumped to ground beneath him once more. Dynamo slumped down himself into a sort of pre-pouncing pose where as the two were nose-to-nose.

"Are..." Dynamo swallowed a bit, "Are you ready for this?" He asked.

She looked back at him, eyes trusting, even a little bit frightened. "Y.. Yeah. I am.... Are you""

To sum up her emotions during his words it would just have to be a mixture of surprise and embarrassment. The topic was so flustering even Lacy couldn’t hide the near blush that was forming on her face.
“Me? Oh no! Never…”

That sounded better in her head, but oh well. It seemed she wouldn’t be a virgin for long according to what Espio had said about the appointments.
Just thinking about it made her even more frightened and she could hardly imagine being… well that was practically rape!
The Glaceon whined a bit, her ears drooping slightly.
“I really don‘t want to go to that appointment.”

Ember laughed a bit as he half dragged her to ‘safety’, most of the pokémon startled and too busy to notice her running down the fence, nor the care takers.
“Well Jace, are you that eager to get me alone?” She smirked at her little tease, walking around his form before laying down on her stomach beside him.
“You can call my Ember, and thank you for getting me away from all of those… my I don‘t even know what to call them.”
She thought for a moment, peeking back over at the girls side before sighing and just giving up. They were all insane, that’s all she knew and once she saw a male pokémon get over to the Females side she knew that boy would be taken care of, most likely by a group of the smaller more in heat pokémon.
The breeze was nice, she could of taken a nap right here but that would be rude in the presance of a gentleman.

"Oh I see you've seen past my ploy."Jace teased with a smile rolling through grass until he ended up next to ember his body a bit close to her feeling her warmth.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Ember."Jace said gently placing a kiss on her paw with a chuckle. "I see you are in heat then aren't you? Trying to avoid the question?"Jace asked a laugh escaping his mouth as he placed his paws behind his head relaxing as he laid in the cool green grass.

Ember was a bit surprised as he rolled closer, it even made her want to shift. Incase he did figure it out, or decided to mount her right then and there, which wouldn’t be too hard since she was already on the ground, belly down.
She was quite impressed at his actions though, he was turning out to be a real gentleman. Not many other pokémon were.
She scoffed at his exclamation though turning her head.
“I wouldn‘t say it so carelessly, I‘m not jumping on you begging for anything am I?” The female Ninetales inquired looking back over at Jace.
“And you can ask anything you want and I‘ll answer.”

Jace smiled, the weather was nice, the humans owning the joint took good care to keep the temperatures constant as to not scare any of the Pokemon. It was always pleasant in there which was usually...the only reason he liked the breeding centers. His arm outstretched allowing ember to use it as a pillow of sorts as he smiled listening to her pleasant voice.
"I suppose not, but it seems it would be obvious I see no reason in hiding it, if such a thing is completely obvious."Jace said smiling.
"Really now?"Jace asked smiling a bit to himself as he thought up a question. "Well...have you ever mated before?"

It was quite pleasant outside, a cool breeze. Nice company, all the sun she could bask in to take her mind off of… well the burning heat she also possessed in her nether regions.
Ember gladly used his strong arm as a nice pillow, he was quite comfortable actually. So on instinct she moved a bit closer while answering his question.
“Would it be naughty of me to say I have? Because in that case I‘ve been quite such. Never have I bore children though, my trainer would never let that happen. That’s why he usually mates me with other species of pokémon. I‘ve never met a male Ninetales though so that’s also a good reason I suppose.”
She said this all so casually, starting off with flicking two of her tails at him at the beginning of her words friskily.

“And what about yourself?”

Jace smiled laying in the grass as he listened to her speak, noticing her tail move he smiled slightly. "I see. Well...I suppose you can say I've mated before...but I didnt really like the previous ones, to say the least they annoyed me. I've never reproduced either...there aren't very many of my kind around anymore."Jace said smiling, his law gently caressing her body as he turned onto his side, smiling slightly. "You're...really warm..."

Ember felt slightly bad for Jace, it had to feel really crappy knowing there were only so few of the same species of what you were, were out there.
“I‘m sure you‘ll find a nice female Lucario some day. But for now, how were your other mating experiences annoying?” She laughed a bit before feeling him gently start to brush her sides.
Shivering almost at his touch she felt a ripple of heat run through her and she could almost swear he was doing this on purpose, that still didn’t help the fact that her heart rate was slowly starting to pick up.
The female Ninetales decided to play it off nicely though.
“I‘m a fire type pokémon, I‘m naturally hot.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom