Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto: 50 years after the 4th great ninja war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urido

Planetoid
so I liked Stowe's style and game so I decided I would reboot it using her stories bones. generation next baby, so you'll apply and ill approve then we will hopefully begin , ill attempt to gm this and also play npc's for this but ill not necessarily have one character
join form as follows
Name:
Alias:
Birthday:
Age:[/color] 15 upwards for Genin, 18 and up for Chuunin ask for any other type of character. Genin get copy and 3 techs Chuunin get copy and six.
Sexual Preference: im portant to the sexual aspect of the game..
Sexual Position: Are they dominant, passive, or a 'switch' [Middle ground]
Sexual Kinks: What kind of they like to do during sex.
Sexual Dislikes: Sorta obvious really.

Village: Konohagakure no Sato [Hidden Leaf]

Rank: Genin or Advanced Genin. and maybe chunnin the more you want the higher caliber your join form and bio must be..

Position: Squad 7 [Mitsurigi king of blades ], Squad 8 [Kaili water wielding
medi-ninja], or Squad 10 [Doukou the flame master]

Chakra Nature: Your elemental nature. Choose one and please only one this is your major you might get a minor if your bio us good enough id like to keep people from doming to much here...

Special Abilities:

"What makes them different to anyone else; If you're Kyuubi Host, state it here. Got the Sharingan, here. Byakugan, here. Intelligence? har. Part of a clan/family with a Hiden. HIYAAARRR!" also medical ninja skills or things they dont yet have but might /will evolve into skills here.

Weaknesses:

"Everyone has one specific weakness. You should have one to go with each special ability you have, and they should make up for those abilities. " this is very important i want power weaknesses and character weaknesses..

"For instance: Naruto has insane chakra stores, on the other hand he uses numerous times the chakra per jutsu, even silly jutsu like Harem Technique, than a normal person would. This is because he has no chakra control."

also are they bruteish over confident or under confident, this is important.

Appearance: "Picture or Paragraph please. Or, both.
", please both also,

History: "Make it pretty please." I expect a nice 200+ word story describing the character and her/ his place and actions in this world.

Inventory:

List
Yo
Sheet

Summoning Contract: Delete if you don't have one. Or just make one up?

Jutsus: [By Rank. Explain Customs at the star mark]

S

A

B

C

D

E
Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone/ copy Technique
Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escape Technique
Kawarimi no Jutsu - Substitution Technique
Kakuremino no Jutsu - Cloak of Invisibility Technique

Are there any international things we should know about? Civil wars, coups, economic collapse, floods, the sort of thing to make our characters move around?

Kadavro said:
Are there any international things we should know about? Civil wars, coups, economic collapse, floods, the sort of thing to make our characters move around?

i was hoping to get a few players before we could figure this whole thing out but i was thinking rogue tail beasts loose on the world and our heroes eventually have to tame it.. i wasn't set on anything though..

I'll join this little party. I should have something thrown together in a few minutes. :)

Well as Promised here is my character.. Name: Kyo Yagami
Alias: Cherry Blossom Ninja
Birthday: 9/23
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual but curious indifferent
Sexual Likes/Kinks: Oral, anal
Sexual Dislikes/Turn-offs: scat, watersports(anything that has to do with peeing) beasitality.
Village: Konohagakure no Sato [Hidden Leaf]
Position: Squad 8
Blood Type: O-
Chakra Nature: Wind

Special Abilities: Kyo's family posses a bloodline limet that allows for them to disappear in a cloud of either leaves or flower petals.

Weaknesses: Being that he only has had two years of training in the ninja academy Kyo has only learned the basic ninjitsus to be a ninja. Otherwise he has no other jutsu's aside from his family's sword style. The only weakness of his swordstyle is that all of it's most powerful moves all rely on the sword coming from the sheath or battojutsu strikes. Also since he has spent most of his time learning kenjutsu his taijutsu isn't as good as some of the other ninjas in the village. Kyo also left home before he could master his family's sword style so he only knows some of the basic sword draws and weapon edges he can apply to a blade.

Appearance:
19bf1ac6ea6e8162075eda1.png

Personality: Kyo has a bit of a tragic past which he doesn't speak of to anyone, but he doesn't let it get in his way. He's actually quite a friendly and likeble person. Though most folks who meet him will see that he always no matter what keeps a glove on his left hand to cover up the scar on his left ring finger. He lives alone in an apartment that his family pays for until such a time as he can make enough for himself to live off of. After learning about his bloodline and what they could do he in a sense of romatisizm decided to use cherry blossom petals for his bloodline limet.

History: Kyo's history is as much his history as it is about his family's history. Kyo's family began roughly about a thousand years ago when a simple farmer's daughter was making a journey through the woods to return home from the market to aging father. As she was walking thorugh the woods she came upon a man sitting on a rock on the side of the path. As she came up to him she couldn't figure it out but there was something about him to her that commanded her respect. It could not have been his clothes for he was dressed a simple peasent man but Akemi as she was called knelt in respect for him. When the man noticed this he inquired about why she would show him respect even if he were a simple man. Akemi replied. "Sir I know not how to explain but something inside he tells me you are worthy of respect and honor." she said. The man was impressed with this and revealed himself to be a wind god. "Because you have seen through my disguise you must have great spiritual power young maiden. If I may ask to accompany you to your abode?" Akemi nodded her head to him and she led him home. After he revealed himself to her father he asked for her hand in marrige as well as for him to build a shirne to him on his land and the old farmer agreed. A year later the god himself had to return to the heaven's but he told Akemi that they would always have the favor of the gods. A year later she gave birth to a son and as the boy grew a teacher showed up to teach the boy the sword style of the gods kami-ryu.

That was the first half of Kyo's story. The second half is of course how he came to be. His father had come to Konoha for one of the many religous ceramonies held in the city and as a member of the fire nation he became enchanted by a woman that lived there. He spent the festivale with her getting to know her before he returned to his home. During the next year he made many vists to Konoha just for the purpose of seeing her as he had fallen in love with her. Soon after that he asked her to marry him and she accepted. His new wife Kasumi revealed to him that she had a special power gifted to her family from long ago. This power was the ability to disappear in a cloud of leaves or cherry blossoms. They lived happily for over a year before Kyo was born. Unfortunetly tragaty struck them when his mother was killed in the line of duty and as such his father was forced to raise him on his own. This of course now brings us to Kyo's part of the story.

As part of keeping thier divine bloodline strong during the families history either a son or a daughter would marry someone of celestial origin. The latest in this line was to be Kyo. Kyo had grown up with the tenshi he was to marry and he of course fell in love with her and was ready to marry her. But someone else also loved her as well and that was his friend and one of the shrine attendents, Iori Kusanagi. Unfortunetly the shine angel had fallen in love with Kyo and not Iori. Iori who was a year older than Kyo did not take this very well.

One day while the Shrine Angel who was known as Shuri greeted him as she always had when he suddenly pulled a sword on her. Kyo having been across the shrine at the time heard Shuri's scream. His legs were already in motion before he even knew what he was doing. He flew like the wind across the ground towards the smaller temple rooms. As he opened the door he saw Shuri laying on the ground bleeding from a cut in her side and Iori hold a bloodied blade. He went after Iori to stop him. "Why are you doing this?!" he questioned him as they crossed blades, but Iori proved to be the better of them as he threw Kyo across the room into a wall knocking the wind out of him and dazing him. He then turned back towards Shuri reached down grabbed her by her neck before lefting her up. He turned back to Kyo with an evil smile on his face. "No...Iori..please...don't!" Kyo gasped out before his friend suddenly rammed his sword through her chest killing her. The world for Kyo suddenly stopped. As her body slumped to the floor one could have almost heard an audible snap before Kyo in a burst of rage flew at Iori. Iori being the older of the two and thus more experenced had always had an edge on Kyo but not now, Kyo's rage had filled him with all the power he needed to hold his own against Iori, in fact going so far as to slice open his cheek. It was about then that the rest of the temple attendents arrived. Iori knowing he was out matched decided to flee rather than be caught. As Iori fled Kyo's anger finally left him. He surveyed the scene before going over to Shuri's fallen body and pulling it to him as his tears began to fall. They would continue to fall for many days to come. It was only after the funeral that they stopped falling. After the funeral he went to his father and asked him for his knife. After assuring his father he would not commit sepukku his father relented and gave him the knife. As he drew the blade Kyo cut a line from the corner of his right eye all the way down his cheek and then he made a circle cut around his left ring finger before handing it back to his father. He left the temple that day and returned to Konoha. He made contact with his mother's family there and with thier help he entered the ninja academy, that was two years ago.

Inventory:
•Kunai
•Shuriken
•Explosive Tags
• Katana
•Fingerless glove
•Explosive bombs filled with cherry blossoms x10

Summoning Contract: His family has a contract with Wolves.

Specialties: Ninjitsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu

Jutsus: [By Rank. Explain Customs at the star mark]
S[/u]
None

A[/u]
None as of yet

B[/u]
None

C[/u]
Kenjutsu: (Kaze no tsubasa - Wind Blade) When Kyo attacks with a battojutsu strike he can cause a barrage of scything wind blades to emerge from his sword hitting his enemies

D[/u]
Kenjutsu: (Seishin dorō - Spirit draw) Kyo can cause throw a blade of chakra from a sword draw
Kenjutsu: (Kaku kaze - Wind draw) Can throw a blade of wind with his sword draw
Kenjutsu: (Shinseina ejji - Sacred Edge) Can focus Chakra into his sword creating an even sharper edge to it
E[/u]
Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escape Technique
Kawarimi no Jutsu- Substitution Technique
Kakuremino no Jutsu - Cloak of Invisibility Technique​

RE: Naruto: 50 years after the 4th great ninja war

Alright, three people. Do we know of anyone else who RPs Naruto?

RE: Naruto: 50 years after the 4th great ninja war

well we also have 2 males and one gm.. so far..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom