Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shy boy looking for first time... (M/F) (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsionicCuttlefish

Supernova
EDIT April 15: Well, it seems the first couple of responders I got all disappeared off the face of the Blue Moon, so...this is open again. Still looking for any lady willing to do the scenario outlined below!

EDIT April 18: New partner(s) found.

So, er...hello. :blush: So, here's my first RP request thread...building off of what I said in my intro thread, but I'll explain in full in case you haven't read that...

I'm not new to roleplaying (have been doing forum and tabletop for years now), but this is my first real foray into the world of erotic roleplaying...though I have read more than enough other erotic stories and roleplayed enough to know exactly what I like. And, for my first time doing this, I'm looking for something in particular... (I hope it isn't too specific, especially for a newbie...)

I'm just looking for a certain kind of one-off RP to start out here, as a way to break me in (heh). The basic setup being that I play a timid, shy guy who's somehow been wrangled into a crowded social setting where he -should- be loose and interacting (Exact setting is flexible; a party, bar, even a brothel. Time period is also flexible; medieval fantasy, modern, future sci fi...anything works), but conspicuously isn't; he's hanging out all by his lonesome in a corner, clearly awkward around the crowd. I'm looking for a woman to play at least an assertive character (if not an actually dominant one) who gets what she wants, and can spot an unbroken in-his-shell virgin when she sees one, and decides to take advantage of him and do the breaking in...insistantly if need be ;) My character would be reluctant and shy, but a firm, assertive hand will put him in his place, he wouldn't really be a fighter. Willing to go into light or even heavy bondage for the encounter, maybe even full-on BDSM/rape/enslavement (though I'd rather save those for my future RPs). Totally fine with furries or elves or anything, whatever's appropriate to the setting. No futa or guys(character or player) though, please.

Aside from this basic setting, the other key component I'm looking for is a decent, experienced writer who can evaluate my writing and give me feedback during and after the roleplay, see if there are any things I need to do better, whether in descriptions, information, structure, whatever. After this, I'll branch out into all the other things I like and can do, I just want my first time to be my 'test run' to make sure that I can actually do erotic roleplay accurately enough.

No AIM or IM or anything like that, I don't have any of those things, would need to be strictly in-forum (whether public or private message, doesn't really matter much). I don't know what the average posting speed is around here yet, but I'll maybe get one or two posts in every 24 hours (college student, crazy schedule. Hope that's not a problem).

Here's my rabbithole for my limits, and a few things I particularly like.

So, if you're interested, comment here or send me a PM!

RE: Shy boy looking for first time... (M/F)

Partner(s) found, thanks who responded! This thread is now closed...but I'll be back someday, with a variety of scenes, some of which can still be similar to this. ;) And hey, don't be afraid to PM me if you just want to chat or get to know me, maybe plan out RPs for the future!

RE: Shy boy looking for first time... (M/F)

Aaaand the first couple of responders vanished. Open again, still looking for my 'first time'.

EDIT: New partner(s) found again, closed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom