Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some of Josh's idea's for roleplay PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxersforever

Super-Earth
Hey hey, looking for males or females to roleplay with me (Pm's or IM's)

I always play the sub/younger character

Here are some of my idea's, however I am fine with any good roleplay idea's you have too :)

1) Parent/Son- Your son (me) has been going of the rails for some time now, you decide enough is enough and start trying to get him back onto the track (the "problems" he has can be decided by you if you want :) )

2) Teacher/pupil- You've had enough of me, I always mess about in class, the class clown, and you just want to get rid. It's another detention with you and me, however this time I'm more cheeky, more......sexual, do you let your emotions take over?

3) Coach/player (what sport can be decided :) ) Your team has been struggling for a while, so you decide to bring in the new hot shot player, he looks really promising, however he's amazingly young (can be under-age aka under 18) and takes a while to acclimatise to his new surroundings.

4) Friends- You and I have been friends forever, we both know we fancy each other but that has been the elephant in the room for a long time. Finally we both get drunk at my birthday party, everyone plays spin the bottle and we get made to kiss.......

5) The day after the night before- I'm laying in bed, me and you fucked the night away all night in a drunken and drugged haze, I can hear you showering, you come back into the room........

If I think of anymore I'll add them, hope to speak to you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom