Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I wish it was raining men... (f looking for m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessica somebody

Meteorite
Because I would get so wet. :b

Okay, short and sweet.

I like guys. Men. Not thin boys or feminine males.

Settings are pretty flexible for me. Fantasy, modern, sci-fi, office, neighborhood, city, country, etc.

I also try to be pretty open to most kinks. I'm fascinated with strange and different sexual desires, so of you have a kink you may feel is odd, let me know.

My favorite kink or kind of pairing is an older male with my character. Any thing from five years to grandfather old.

I like to play my characters one of two ways:

1) She is naive and maybe a little dense. She can easily be tricked into most anything and with a little convincing she'll let you do anything.

2) Your character is somewhat shy or timid, where as my character is aggressive. Think of this as reverse rape?

Old men aren't mandatory. I love muscles, hairy bodies, and chubby guys as well.

I'm open to race play. If you'd like me to play a specific race, just let me know (fantasy races are included in this).
I'm not so sure about anthro characters, but I'd like to maybe give ferals a go... Maybe.

It would be great if you could come at me with an idea, but I won't expect one. Chances are that I have nothing planned and if you ask me I will see if you want to brainstorm together.

I also like reference pictures. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom