Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for hot MxM (updated: 5/7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magus

Planetoid
Hey everyone. I am relatively new to roleplaying and looking to experience some fun MxM roleplaying - either ongoing story or some smut.

I've gotten some good experiences in my limited amount of time here at Blue moon already and have some good RPing partners.
I am completely 100% gay and have no interest in roleplay as or with a female. I want MxM roleplaying only.
I have RPed as both dom and sub and can do either, although I prefer sub. If I RP as dom, I'm more likely to be a loving, nurturing dom than an abusive dom.
Dirty talk and verbally abusive towards me are huge pluses.
Sex scenes in public are also a huge plus. Realistic (truck stop, adult store) are great, but also love things that wouldn't really happen (just start fucking me in the middle of a restaurant!)
Slave scenarios (with me as the slave) are one of my favorites.
I will RP any era, medieval, common day, futuristic.
I really enjoy fulfilling YOUR fantasies, so if there are any scenarios you are into, let me know and I'll be happy to take part. Seriously, if you PM me and ask me for a scenario, I probably won't come up with one. I'm passive enough that I'll do ANY scene you are into.
The only limits I've found thus far are scat and blood.
Incest is okay by me!
I will RP in thread or PMs.

I think that sums up most of my thoughts at the moment. If you're interested, send me a PM! :)

RE: Roleplaying virgin looking for MxM

Gotten some good responses so far, bumping for more.

Up! Hardly an RPing virgin anymore, but still interested in more ^_^

Up for another partner or two ^^

RE: Looking for hot MxM (updated: 4/16)

Bump, adding my strongest current craving.

Definetly would be interested in a threeway. Incest and medieval also look good.

Up. Really in the mood for a hot RP today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom