Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Good Doctor's Kinks, Desires and other goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
Greetings fine ladies, gentlemen and otherwise. I'm Doctor Nibbles, and after a brief yet well needed hiatus, I have returned to offer Blue Moon my dark and indistinguishable talents.

First off I wish to say a few things about myself, I'm a brony and a furry (so buzz off if you have a problem with that and cannot ignore it), I'm bisexual but tend to prefer males over females. This being said I wish to leave my gender disclosed, though "Doctor" may sound masculine I do often take on effeminate roles and thus prefer them as well so do not ask me my gender for I will not reveal it unless I am 100% comfortable with you as a friend and partner.

Secondly, a link to my F-List.

In short, there isn't much I'll say no to, if it gets you off I'm willing to do it because I primarily derive my pleasure from others. Though the things I won't do I will make very clear; no Scat, vomit, milk, excessive gore, vore and death. Unless you can provide an extremely good case to why I should partake, I will 99% of the time refuse your request.

I am currently looking for both Male and female partners for sexual short term role plays with decent plot and exciting and new characters/situations. I have a few desired parings but no really constructed characters. I prefer more outlandish parings so don't be affraid to suggest ideas to me either. Best way to reach me is through PM or email. I'm not on constantly but I'll try to check once a day at least.

A brief key, the words/letters in parenthesises are the desired genders/characters I would perfer to play.

Furry
Rape/Non-consensual (F)
Romantic (f/m)

Pony Themed
BraeburnxBig Mac (Braeburn)
BreaburnxOC (Braeburn)
CelestiaxOC (Celestia)
OCxOC​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom