Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mr. Bogeyman Comes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

miles

Super-Earth
I want to do a role-play with someone where the teenage girl has just hit puberty - started growing pubic hair, started wearing a bra, etc. As a small child, she'd always been tormented by the monsters under the bed, but hasn't been bothered by the dark for a couple years now. But on the night of the day when she starts her very first period, the Lord of the Monsters himself comes to welcome her to womanhood.

If you're interested but do not have any active role-play posts on this forum, then write me your response to my opening post right here(or send it to me in a message).

----

In the darkness of his haunted realm, the Lord of Midnight stirred on his throne - a mosaic of twisted and tormented stuffed animals, pilfered from the rooms of his different victims and kept as trophies, all piled together with black veins snaking through them and keeping the garish mass in a shape that supported his form. There were creeping things in the dark caverns around him, hundreds of hushed whispers and skittering claws reverberating against the walls before he let out a low growl to silence them. Then he waited and listened for what had awoken him, breathing in deep to absorb the alarming aroma in the air.

Blood.

...dripping...

untainted...ripe​

...virginal.​

There were only a chosen few from the sunshine world above that he'd selected to mark. Nightmares were a delicacy and fear was his soul's desire and the sun-touched youth were the easiest and most delicious targets. Eventually they grew out of their fears, no longer seduced by his haunted shadows or tantalized by his power and threatening promises. There were a couple who had been marked for special attention and they were the ones he always came back for when the time was right. And tonight... he sensed one of them had breached that threshold.

Smirking hungrily and his obsidian eyes twinkling in lustful luminescence, the Boogeyman climbed down from his throne - like an oil-slide, his shadowed cloak moved him effortlessly down the inanimate mountain of beloved, fuzzy creatures - and quickly moved through the dimensions of his realm, hunting for the appropriate doorway. As he drew nearer to the surface and he could feel the sky above, he called forth a rainstorm to converge upon the place where he could feel the pulse of his target emanating from. As the clouds overhead quickly grew in strength, sweeping like waves crashing on a beach, his muscles tingled with renewed power and he quickened his step, all manner of slick and hideous lifeforms parting out of his way.

Getting closer now, the smell that drew him on soon became a sound as well, that of her heart beating, and his vision began to fill with a red cast. Making it to her location, he first tried the easiest place to get a vantage point from: under the bed. With only his head and shoulders poking above the level of the bedroom floor - the rest of him still consumed within the darkness of his realm - he let his eyes wander over what they could see of her room while keeping himself hidden.

Reopening this. Please, only respond if you have time to start another role-play right now.

You're not the type of writing partner I'm looking for. Thanks, though.

miles said:
Bump-a-rumpa!

Hi there! My name is LadyGrace91. Maybe you and I can role play this together? I have no samples but I write one to five paragraphs on average and enjoy a good mix of story and smut. Hope to hear from you soon.

If you cannot write me a couple of paragraphs to just show me how you write(if you do not have enough active role-play posts for me to just see for myself) then we're done here. It's very simple. Either take a post from one of your old role-plays to show me, practice write your first post for this role-play, or just make something up. A couple paragraphs just so I can see the flow of thoughts and descriptions. That's it. THAT is what a writing sample is. It's not difficult. =) I really wanna play with you, so if you can provide that, then we're good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom