Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for male rping partners.

Who would win if it was NightWing vs. BatGirl?

• BatGirl?

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Nightwing?

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
``Hi I`m angelduskgirlcat and I`m looking for any males that would interested in doing some rps with me over the pms or over msn messager or yahoo messager.`` ``I will post my list of my rps I love to do and ask me what my limits are before we rp with each other ok.``

``I`m a straight female, 29 years old and I live in canada and where I ``live I`m about an hour drive from Toronoto Ontario.``

`The things I will not do in my rps are:`Yuri, Yaoi,3somes,rape,loli,incest,gangbangs,no whips,no chains,no handcuffs,no public sex,no humlating any of my female characters at any cost, and no really rough or hardcore sex at any cost. No calling my female characters slut,bitch or a horror those words truly do offend me a lot ok.``

Things I will allow in my rps are:`` Romance,hugging, kissing,holding hands,oral sex, where the male is a bit a protective about my character,very caring,kind,gentle,I love it when the male character get`s a little bit jealious if another male tries to flirt with his girl,and I like it when the male can make my female character cum more then once all over his man hood and I`m fine with light bondage I don`t mind if my hands get tied up to a bed post that is light bondage.`

I'm also looking for any males that are interested in doing an 1X1 Male PrinceXFemale Princess rp. Its a medeival modern rp i'm interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom