Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for male rping partners.

Who would win if it was NightWing vs. BatGirl?

• BatGirl?

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Nightwing?

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
``Hi I`m angelduskgirlcat and I`m looking for any males that would interested in doing some rps with me over the pms or over msn messager or yahoo messager.`` ``I will post my list of my rps I love to do and ask me what my limits are before we rp with each other ok.``

``I`m a straight female, 29 years old and I live in canada and where I ``live I`m about an hour drive from Toronoto Ontario.``

`The things I will not do in my rps are:`Yuri, Yaoi,3somes,rape,loli,incest,gangbangs,no whips,no chains,no handcuffs,no public sex,no humlating any of my female characters at any cost, and no really rough or hardcore sex at any cost. No calling my female characters slut,bitch or a horror those words truly do offend me a lot ok.``

Things I will allow in my rps are:`` Romance,hugging, kissing,holding hands,oral sex, where the male is a bit a protective about my character,very caring,kind,gentle,I love it when the male character get`s a little bit jealious if another male tries to flirt with his girl,and I like it when the male can make my female character cum more then once all over his man hood and I`m fine with light bondage I don`t mind if my hands get tied up to a bed post that is light bondage.`

RE: Female looking for any male rping partners.

My list of rps I love to rp about.
1. 1X1 Male NinjaXFemale Ninja rp.
2. 1X1 Male PrinceXFemale Princess rp.
3. 1X1 X-men rp.
4. 1x1 Male TeacherX Female Student rp.
5. 1X1 Male vampireXFemale Mortal Girl rp.
6. 1X1 Male Pirate CaptainXFemale pirate captive rp.
7. 1X1 Mortal Kombat rp.
8. 1X1 Final Fantasy VI rp.
9. 1X1 Final Fantasy VII rp.
10. 1X1 Male pokemon TrainerXFemale Pokemon Trainer rp.
11. 1X1 Male SorcererXFemale ninja Sorcerer Apprentice rp. Working on a plot idea for this rp.
12. Iron Man X Batgirl or Captain America X Batgirl rp.
That is all I can think of for my rps I love to do and please do take a look at my rping lists please and thank-you.

If any males are interested in knowing what the plot ideas I have in mind please pm me to let me know ok or post here.

Plot idea for a ninja rp.

The setting takes place at a ninja school in Kyoto Japan where a sensei and his daughter are having a memorial ceremony for a male ninja that was the young women’s best friend, ever since they were young kids 5 and 6 years old.

As Kira stands there she has flashbacks about her and her friend when they were in their teenager years as she Holds the golden heart shaped necklace with a picture of them both when they were still just kids that the friend had gotten her.

She looks at the picture inside her locket and remembered that when she turned 21 years old, it was shortly after that the friend then 22, was sent on a mission to help to protect the emperor life at any cost and sighed at that thought of that the last time she had seen him alive.

All of the ninja students paid their respect, and wondered if this man had really did die on the mission to save the emperor, from another clan that wanted to rule over all of Japan. Some of them think that the man was still alive and that he is in hiding from the sensei and his daughter for some unknown reason....

Everyone all left the memorial ceremony and all of the students went back to their training once again, Even the went back to her white ninja training in the forest, about a mile away from the ninja school. No matter her personal felling she had to keep going on.

Kira trains beside the water and continues on practicing her kicks.

And all of a sudden Kira hears a noise coming from a tree and she gets into her fighting stance, looking all around her before saying out loud,“ Who ever is hiding up in the trees show yourself right now I mean it too."

It was getting late about seven in on this nice spring evening. She is unaware that the forest isn't safe around this time, nothing of them many rumors that about six of the members a rival dojo had been spotted.

Ones from the ninja clan that uses Fire/darkness while her father's dojo is light/water.

But after a bit when there was no other signs of some one around her she goes back to her training once again, though she felt a bit unease about something the forest and kept thinking she heard movements. but thought she was just broken up form the death of her friend.

Than form the trees the six ninjas appeared form nowhere ready to attack her, after all she was by herself and without back up. The leader of the group spoke up, "What is the sensei daughter doing out here by herself? This could not be more perfect. Your coming with me weather you like it or not girl." Kira glared at Leon and she slowly backs away from him and she has no idea what to do. (d.)[/
font]

X-men plot idea:

The setting takes place at Xavier school for the gifted where a female x-men with blonde hair, hazel green eyes, 5'5, wearing a pink shirt, pair of black pants and her shoes are white and she is about a year younger then Remy and she is about 25 years old and Remy is 26 years old.

She has been here for about two whole years and she has been writing stuff in her diary about her stay at this school and also a bit of about Remy and Logan why they don’t like each other very. And she keeps her diary well hidden where no other x-men would be able to find her diary and try to open it up and read what she has wrote down in her secret diary book.

She locks her diary up in her dresser and she heads downstairs and hears Logan yelling at
Remy for cheating at cards and she just rolled her eyes and didn't say a word to those two for arguing with each other at all.

Logan said to Remy,” I warned you to stay away from Terra why do you bother coming here your nothing but trouble and I'm not going to let you get Terra into any trouble at all you have been warned and you better stay away from her I'm warning you right now Remy."

Logan shows Remy his metal claws and had them pointing at his throat and he pulled them back in and he knew that Terra heard what he said to Remy and she looked at Logan and then at Remy and she said to Logan,” Quit being protective about me I'm not Rogue so stop treating me like her I'm nothing like her at all, and just leave me alone Logan."

Terra was a little bit upset about this and she walks away from Logan and heads outside and she sits on a bench in the garden and she sighed and couldn't believe that she told Logan off right in front of some of the students and she sighed.

Logan glared at Remy and he headed to the garage to work on Scott's car once again and he couldn't believe that he was treating Terra like Rogue and he sighed. (d.)

Mortal Kombat plot idea:

The setting takes place where Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, and Sub-Zero2 are waiting for Sonya Blade and Tanja to meet them at the ship dock because the boat leaves in about fifteen minutes to get all of the warriors to Skull Island for the third Mortal Kombat Tournament that Shang Tsung wants another rematch against Raiden and his warriors once again.

Sonya Blade and Tanja both arrive at the ships dock and Sonya and Tanja said to the other three warriors,” Were sorry that were about five minutes late, and we had a little bit trouble with some of Shang Tsung ninjas they attacked us from behind.” “So we took them out and defeated them and why would Shang Tsung send four of his ninjas to attack Sonya and I for something isn’t right oh well we’ll eventually figure out sigh.”

Sub-Zero2 was a tad bit tensed up about those four ninjas attacking Sonya and his sister and he sighed and he didn’t say a word to them both at all and he was a bit quiet for a few minutes.

The boat finally arrives at the docks and Liu Kang and his friends aboard the boat and Tanja put her cloak over her outfit to keep her true identity well hidden and she kept a low profile as well so none of Shang Tsung warriors would suspect it was her and she keeps the mortal Kombat medallion well hidden that Raiden gave to her for her to protect it at all times and she sighed.

She follows Sonya Blade to their own cabins and she lays down in her bed and she begins to relax for a few minutes and she sees Sonya Blade leaving their room and she follows her among the shadows to the bottom of the ships deck room and she said to Sonya very quietly,” We shouldn’t be down here this is where Shang Tsung and his warriors rooms are we better get the blazes out of here before any of Shang Tsung warriors suspects us let’s get out of here Sonya.”

Sonya knew that Tanja was right so she accidentally dropped her glass of water and it hit the ground with a smash and Tanja quickly grabbed Sonya and got them both out of their before the enemy knew they were spying on them all this time.

Tanja said to Sonya,” Your lucky that we didn’t get caught if we did get caught by the enemy my brother would defiantly freak out and he’ll do anything to save us both were just lucky we got the blazes out of that ship area and back up here your lucky Sonya.”

One of Scorpion ninjas heard the glass shatter and he opens the door and he picks up a piece of this glass and said to Scorpion, ”Two of Raiden warriors were down here spying on us and not sure which two it could be I think it was Sonya Blade and that mysterious cloaked figure that is with Raiden team what should we do Scorpion hmm.?” “Shall I keep an eye on Raiden team or not hmm your choice Scorpion.?” (d.)

Plot idea for Final Fantasy VI:

The setting takes place one year after when Terra and the others defeated Kefeka they think they did defeat him but no one knows that he survived that defeat at any cost and he seeks revenge on Terra and her friends at any cost no matter what it took to defeat them.

Terra was out for a walk and she was glad that Sabin asked her to marry him and she said yes to him and they both have been married for about a year now and she was walking to the small lake in the backyard of the castle.

She suddenly sees a female white ninja washed up a long the shore of the lake and she realizes it was her friend Kira and she looked like she was badly hurt by something or someone and she quickly helps Kira back to the castle hoping she’ll be alright.

Kira slowly wakes up from being knocked and she coughed up a lot of water from her mouth and looked at Terra and said to her,” Um thanks for helping me out of the water I’m ok, just have a minor cut on my right knee it’s nothing to worry about and don’t let Shadow know that I’m hurt if he finds out that I’m hurt he’ll be a little bit protective about me do not tell him at all Terra ok.”

Sabin walks into the medical room of the castle and said to Terra,” Thank goodness you helped Kira out of the water and found her some dry clothes to wear until her ninja outfit is all dry from the water, and don’t worry I won’t tell Shadow at all I promise.”

Celes was walking by the medical room and she over heard their conversation and she heard that Kira was alive and she has a small cut on her right knee and she leaves the castle and heads into Farrago city and she sits at a table with Locke and Shadow.

Celes said to them both,” I have some interesting info for you both especially for you Shadow and do you both remember that female white ninja and her name was Kira do you both remember her or not hmm Locke or shadow.?”(d. I left a bit of an opening for Locke and Shadow ok. I hope that you like this plot idea as much as I do.)

Final Fantasy VII plot idea:

The setting takes in the Forest that leads to City Of The Ancients and Kira over heard a rumor about Vincent Valentine roams that forest and protects it from intruders or from threats that he feels threaten by.

Kira put's her white ninja mask over her face and she leaves Tifa bar and heads to that forest to see if Vincent does rememember her or not and she hasn't seen him for a while now, she always wondered how he was doing.

Kira jumps onto a golden cocobolo and it enters right to the entrance of the forest and Kira jumps off the chocobos back and she gives it a gyshi green and it was happy with that. She enters into the forest and she takes a look around the forest and wonders if Vincent finally has Chaos under control which is his final limit break that he gets in Luceria cave.

She keeps her guard up at any cost and she quickly hears someone else in this forest and she wonders if it was Vincent or not and hoped it was him and not a monster at any cost.

Sure enough it was a monster and it another grand dragon and Kira knew that she wouldn’t be able to fight this monster on her own because of her ankle was slightly sprained and she hopes that someone would come in and save her from this fiend.

The Grand dragon knew that she wasn’t able to fight at all and he swings his dragon tail at her and Kira quickly rolled out of the way and she slightly winched in a bit of pain with her ankle and she tries her best not to let her guard down at any cost. She was having trouble to try to escape from this dragon at any cost and she had to do something to survive but she wasn’t sure what she should do. (d.)

more plots to come.

Dear god, woman. Look at how a color looks on a dark gray background before using it to write your post in.

qwblue said:
Dear god, woman. Look at how a color looks on a dark gray background before using it to write your post in.

Sorry now you can see my plot ideas more better.
Ben Jackson said:
i would do an xmen rp but i would like to create an original character

Ok with me that you create your original X-men character please pm me ok.

Plot idea for an 1X1 Male TeacherXFemale Student rp.

1x1 Male Teacher X Female Student rp.

The setting takes in a college where a female student is failing her math class because her parents are both drunk and do drugs as well and it`s one week before Spring Break.

The female student walks into her math class and she is wearing a pair of sunglasses over her eyes because both of her parents hit her for no reason and they are always drunk all the time.

She has tried to tell the police about this and the police officers don`t believe her at any cost and she wishes she could tell her math teacher about the problems at home she is having with her parents and not sure if he`ll do anything about this or not.

She sighs and her name is Terra and she has blonde hair, hazel green eyes, 5`5, wearing a pink button up blouse, pair of black pants, her socks are white and her running shoes are blue and white and she was about ten minutes late for her math class and she sits in the very back row of the classroom hoping her teacher wouldn`t notice that she late again.

She wrote down all the math questions in her note book and tries her best to answer the math questions as best as she could and she answers them all at the best ability that she could of done.

It was now 3:30pm and class was dismissed and everyone left and she knew that her math teacher would want to speak to her about her grades and wonders if he`ll help her with the issues at home and she wishes that she could leave home and move in with somebody and get away from her abusive parents.

Terra is about 27 years old and she is a single lady and has no boyfriend at any cost and she sighed. (D. Could you rp as the male math teacher only and he is single and he is about 29 years old pretty please? If any males are interested in this rp please pm me to let me know ok thanks.))

Another plot idea for an 1X1 Male Elf Prince of Darkness/Night X Female Elfin Princess of light/water rp.

Here is the plot idea I have in mind.

The setting takes place in the elfin kingdom of light/water where the king and queen were preparing their daughter for her trip to the forest of darkness/night to locate this elf prince and try to make him stop scaring the people in the village and trying to steal food from the people in the village as well and the king and queen knew that their daughter was ready for this hunt and knew that she’ll be successful with this hunt at any cost.

Their daughter comes downstairs in her full white archer outfit and with her archery armor on as well and she hated looking for another elf.

And she knew that the elfin prince of darkness/night was always a trickster and loved to trick people as much as he could and she really didn’t want to do this trip but she has no choice but to do it and she sighed.

She has blonde hair, hazel green eyes, 5’5, 25 years old, her weapons are the bow and arrows and she also carries a dagger with her as well and her name was Princess Terra.

And very rare she trusts other elves and wasn’t sure what this male elf could do with his abilities of darkness/night and she knew that she’ll be asking for trouble and she has never ever fallen in love at any cost and she isn‘t dominant at all which makes her to be a little bit weak to any male elfin charms and their looks and she sighed.

It was about 5pm in the evening on a nice summer evening out like tonight and Terra leaves the castle and puts her cloak over her outfit and she pulls the hood over her head and she jumps onto her white horse and gallops into the evening and tries to figure out where this forest of darkness/night was located in between two elfin kingdoms. (d.)

This is what my female elfin princess archer looks like except her hair is blonde nad her outfit is all white and not blue and black. http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb236/Lysandra07237/Elf_Ranger_by_sypri.jpg

1X1 Male SorcererXFemale ninja Sorcerer Apprentice rp.

The setting takes place in the palace of Japan where female ninja sorcerer apprentice was looking around the castle grounds to make sure no harm came to the emperor of Japan and she is the daughter of The emperor of Japan and her mother was the empress of Japan as well.

They both knew that their daughter has the gift of magic and they were looking for a Male Sorcerer that would take their daughter as his apprentice and they were having no luck at all and they both sighed as well and hoped they’ll find the perfect Male Sorcerer to teach their daughter magic as long as he was about 28 years old.

Their daughter has blonde hair, hazel green eyes, she is 5’5, she is about 26 years old and she was wearing her white ninja Sorcerer outfit around the castle ground and her name is Terra and she sits underneath a cherry blossom tree in the court yard of the castle and she sighed.

She heard the guards yelling and clashing of swords and she ran to where the fighting was taking place and she slightly cursed underneath her breath and she recognizes some of the soldiers that were attacking the kingdom and she ran to where her mother and father were in the throne room.

Her mother and father tossed her Merlin ring and said to her,” Run our dear child and do not look back get out of here you are the only one that can eventually stop this evil Sorcerer of Japan at any cost get to safety and go now and run for your life our dear child go now Terra.”

Terra nods her head and she puts her hood over her head and she runs out of the throne room and into the basement and she escapes from kingdom underneath a hidden passageway that leaded to the village and she didn’t dare to look back and wondered why her parents told her to run for.

The king and queen were fighting pretty well and said to the evil Sorcerer Rin-jin,” You’ll never find our daughter and she’ll never use the dark magic of hell and death at any cost you’ll never get her under your control at any cost she’ll be more stronger then you’ll ever be.”

Rin-jin slightly smirked at the king and queen and said to them both,” I will eventually find her and she’ll be under my control and no one will be able to save her now if I find her she is pretty easy to find among the villagers at any cost.” “I’m the new ruler of this kingdom as well good bye your highnesses.”

He stabs them both with a dagger made out of rock and their bodies turned to dust and said to his guards,” Look for this girl and bring her back here to me alive find her now go.”

The guards nodded their heads and they entered into the village and Terra entered into a magic shop and she was looking at all of the different kinds of magic this shop had in stock and in use and she finds her way to the basement of store where she sees a male sorcerer training with his magic spells and skills and she was watching him very carefully and wonders who he is hoping he didn’t bother him from his training at any cost and she sighed. (d. I left an opening for the Male sorcerer to speak to my character and he is 28 years old since she is only 26 years old.))

If any males are interested in doing this rp with me please pm me to let me know ok I really would like to try this rp out with any males that are interested in this kind of rp and we can do this rp in the semi-private form ok.

My plot idea for 1X1 Male Vampire X Human Lady rp.

The setting takes place in Paris France where a female lonely human girl works at the local tavern in the small village of Paris and France and she has heard other travelers talking about seeing a vampire in this town that he is looking for the last survivor of “The Royal Belmont Family which was a daughter.

The girl just shakes her head and she goes back to do her work and she has blonde hair, hazel green eyes, 5’5, wearing a black shirt, pair of blue jeans, her socks were white and her running shoes were blue and white and she doesn’t know that she the one that the vampire is looking for. She is about 26 years old and her name is Angel and she looks like her mother so much, except that she has her father eyes and his hair colour too.

The two drunken man see a shadowy figure sitting in the corner of the tavern and they both wondered if this shadowy figure was that vampire or something else and they went back to their drinking again and paid no attention to the mysterious figure that was watching Angel very carefully and they wondered if they should let her know or not and they sighed.

Angel sees that figure as well and she wonders why he is watching her for and she just shrugged her shoulders and she walked over to his table and said to him,” Would you like something to drink and beware of two people that are sitting over in that corner they are vampire hunters and they were hired to hunt a male vampire that lives among us humans so just be careful and I’m just giving you the heads up and here is the list of our drinks we have able ok just let me know what you’d like to drink ok sir.”

It’s about 7pm at night time on a nice summer night out like tonight. (d. Could your male vampire character be about 28 years old pretty please? I hope that you like this plot idea I thought of I like this plot idea.)

Vash_Bly said:
Oh I like the sound of this, shame I am hopping offline, but maybe when i get back online we can discuss this

Ok with me depends on which plot idea you'd like to discuss about and please pm me to let me know ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom