Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cliffside Path

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Holly Johnson
House/Year:teacher/grounds keeper/caretaker
Blood Type:half blood
Wand:9inches long ,wood Alder,Phoenix feather core,its a black color wand.
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Travel:N/A
Tagging:no one
Holly makes her way to the castle grounds and then up to the party for she was going to have to get to know some people better to see who she would be working with and the students better to know the good from the bad.
(exit to the great hall)

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
House/Year:3rd Year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Full
Wand:15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
Broom:N/A
Attire:Dark Blue Jeans, Blue Button Up T-Shirt, Black Converse Sneakers
Tagging:Nicko, Katy, Cecilie

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Tank Top, Black Sneakers
Tagging:Ryan, Katy, Cecilie

(After Dinner and Detention)
When they got to the cliffside path Ryan and Nicko led the way to show Cecilie the easiest way to walk the path. "Just wait until we get there guys I can almost guarantee you all will have a great time" ,Ryan stated. Nicko smiled then looked at Ryan, "You're really going to make us all wait to find out what you have in that backpack aren't you" ,Nicko stated. Ryan nodded, "Yes I am but don't worry it's worth the wait" ,Ryan reassured him and the rest of the group.

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Cecilie Marie Forrester
House/Year: Gryffindor/1st year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Hawthorn, 9.5 inches, Phoenix Tail Feather, Springy
Broom: Doesn't have one
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, fitted green knit top, sneakers.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Ryan, Nicko, Katy

(After dinner.)

Cecilie followed Ryan and Nicko, her eyes on the backpack that Nicko kept referring to. She had to admit her own curiosity was piqued as well. But she didn't mind surprises so long as they were the good kind and she was getting a good vibe from Ryan. So she figured when he said it would be worth the wait, it probably would be. She found it funny how he and Nicko kept at it about what was inside. Nicko baiting, Ryan taunting. It was refreshing to be around people who seemed genuine for once and it made her smile. "I for one believe you," she said with a giggle. "But I'll admit, you got me wondering too."

As they continued on their way, the smell of salty sea air began to get stronger and that caused Cecilie's smile to get even bigger. How she loved the ocean. She didn't get to see it often given where she was from, so being so close as she was... oh, she knew she was going to be taking full advantage now.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
House/Year:3rd Year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Full
Wand:15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
Broom:N/A
Attire:Dark Blue Jeans, Blue Button Up T-Shirt, Black Converse Sneakers
Tagging:Nicko, Katy, Cecilie

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Tank Top, Black Sneakers
Tagging:Ryan, Katy, Cecilie

(After Dinner and Detention)
Ryan looked at Cecilie and smiled, "Ah well don't worry you'll see what's inside soon enough" ,Ryan stated. Nicko then looked at Ryan, "The backpack must be getting heavy on your shoulders, no? How about you let me carry it the rest of the way" ,Nicko said. "Nice try Nicko but we're almost there so I think I can manage it" ,Ryan said in response giving Nicko a playful shove. He could see the cove from where they were now and he knew they were really close.

(Exit to The Cove)

23kemfm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Cecilie Marie Forrester
House/Year: Gryffindor/1st year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Hawthorn, 9.5 inches, Phoenix Tail Feather, Springy
Broom: Doesn't have one
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, fitted green knit top, sneakers.
Tagging: Ryan, Nicko, Katy

(After dinner.)

Cecilie giggled when Nicko offered to take the backpack. She was thoroughly amused and was really glad she'd decided to tag along with everyone. She was already enjoying herself and she'd only been at Secondary for a few short hours.

(Exits to The Cove)

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:no one
Katy got to the cliff side path and slowed down to a fast walk but she knew it would be a matter of time before she ran into Ryan and Nicko.
(exit to the cove)

Back
Top Bottom