Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cliffside Path

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
141tf2h.jpg

CLIFFSIDE PATH
Location: Castle Grounds, East of Hogwarts Secondary, Along the North Sea/Opens up into The Cove

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow, Alice
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Cherry, 10in, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Ravenclaw uniform and robes.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Possibly Sam, Nicko, Ashley (NPC), Jensen, Tech, Katy

Alice started walking down the path that headed toward the cove below. She loved it down there, the peacefulness and serenity, the smell of the salty air and the gentle sound of the waves as they lapped up against the sandy shoreline. It was beautiful and a place she loved to go both with her friends and to be alone just to think and drink in the beauty of the place that felt more like a home than anywhere else ever had. Looking down, she couldn't help but smile. Oh, to walk those shores again. It truly would be heavenly.

35irqcn.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name: Jensen "Mongrel" Spencer, of the Leeds-Cohen family
House/Year: Fifth
Blood Type: Full
Wand: Elm wood, 7', Jersey Devil talon
Attire: Semi-conservative suit, somewhat casual but generally keeping with the decade they are in. The Sixties.
Tagging: Those around

'Hmmm. Decent area. No White Cliffs, but pleasant.' Jensen looked out to sea as the wind blew through his luxuious hair. He walked gracefully to a rock balancing near the cliff edge, pose to rival the choicest statues of the highest of officers and most renowned of philosophers. He leaned his head back as the harsh wind blew at his throat and into his mysteriously opened collar, his teeth whiter than marble, of greater sheen than pearls, and his tongu- "GACK!" Looked rather fleshy to a magical spawn of flying fish, causing him to pull his hand from the rock, dislodging sand that blew in his nose and eyes, his other han- Where was the scorpion ball?

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Samual Christopher Anderson (Sam, Chris, Andy)
House/Year: Gryffindor, Sixth year
Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Broom: Not yet
Attire: Gryffindor travel uniform
Travel: From home to the Station, arriving
Tagging: Alice, Ashley (NPC), Nickolai, Jensen, Katy (if possible)

"This is one of the more relaxing places to go here in the area of the school, Jensen. I think you may find it a very peaceful place to reflect on things."

Samuel had said that before the flying fish caused him to move his hand from where it was. He noticed his surprise, and then eased up a little on his idea on him. He was not used to some things, as the surprise seemed to share. He smiled, one of a hearty welcoming for the younger man.

"You are not the only one, Jensen. The first of the year they have surprised like that, but so not the only one. They caught me off guard the first time I walked her alone, so do not be worried about that. There are many surprises that always are in store for first years. Some of them just happen, and sometimes they are planned by members of the faculty or Heads of Houses.. or so forth. It is all meant in good fun and all."

He didn't know why he felt he should talk about things like that, but he felt that he should give the younger man a little warning about some of the more.. jovial.. goings on at the Uni.

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin (NPC)
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Travel cloak over basic Hogwarts uniform
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Alice, Nicko, Sam, Jensen, Katy (if she is about...)

Ashley was behind Alice and Samuel, to Nickolai's side so that she was in position to get the better view in ways. She was absolutely stunned at her surroundings, but also was listing to what was said. She heard about the surprises, and when she picked up on how Samuel was speaking, she had to ask.

"Wait.. you don't mean practical jokes do you?? That would be kinda mean... they try to get to know you around her first right?"

Her words, do to her empathetic nature, projected that she was not just talking for herself but also for both Nickolai and Jensen as well. Not talking for them in place of their own thoughts, but rather that she did think that sort of thing would not be nice. She had five brothers, and it took her five years to get them out of that.

3ppmx.png
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Daniel Thoreau Gravenstien "Tech"
House/Year:Ravenclaw, 5th
Blood Type:Muggle-born
Wand: 9 1/2", Ebony, Dragon Heartstring, Inflexible.
Broom: Hates these abominations.
Attire: Black Duster, Blue Fringes, Bronze Scrolling. Black Three Piece Suit, Bronze Pinstripes, Blue undershirt, thin bronze tie. Combat boots. Hobnailed Combat boots.
Tagging: Ashley (NPC) He is oblivious as fuck.

Honestly having nothing better to do for the moment than fiddle with his blue and wait for his oddly perverted black bird, he followed the rest of the group absentmindedly. His little blue box was a voice splicer, or a sound splicer depending on the person playing with it. It could take one person's voice, using only two to three words, and splice it with sounds or words. A door creaking, a dog barking, other sounds. When combined it would sound like the person was imitating the second sound. Not completely accurate, but close enough, a kids toy really. Tech being Tech, he had added a few other bits and bobs to the device. Unfortunately, his tinkering had messed with the mechanisms and he couldn't figure out how to get the damn thing to record the first voice set. Sighing in exasperations, Tech gave the device a final twist before he looked up, catching the last of Sam's and Ashly's banter.

"Actually, he does mean so. He's not a half bad one himself." Tech tapped his chin with the box in thought, "Tell you what Princess," he continued, grinning and now pointing a corner of the box at Ashley, "Since you're new and cute, I'll tell you what not to eat. If," a slight pause for dramatic effect, "You can tell me the name of the current Head of the School."

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Sam, Nicko, Ashley (NPC), Jensen, Tech, Katy

Alice just shook her head and smiled at the sounds of everyone behind her. Moving forward, she was excited to reach the bottom of the path and the lovely cove she frequented when she was able. It was one of her favorite spots about the place, along with the Hidden Cove when access was available. But, as was tradition, she'd let the others find that on their own. Most typically did at one point or another and usually before the end of their first year. So, she had no doubt that they'd all find it sooner than later especially given how astute and observant most of these new students appeared to be. If one took the time to appreciate the beauty about them, it was easy to notice the cave and hidden inlet of water. But at this time of day, access wouldn't be possible, it would be flooded with water. The dead of night and into the dawn, those were the hours in which access could be found...

"Nearly there," Alice called out as she rushed down toward the bottom, her face lit up with a smile.

(Exits to The Cove)

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin (NPC)
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Travel cloak over basic Hogwarts uniform
Tagging: Alice, Nicko, Sam, Jensen, Tech

Princess..... what the....

Ashley let that slide, rather focusing on the actual question the older boy was asking. He wasn't bad looking, and though his attitude could use improvement he did ask it pretty nicely. She only had to think for a moment, a testament to her good memory, and then she nodded as she spoke.

"Lucille McAllistair, if I am not mistaken. When I got here the beginning of last month.. here to Britain I mean.. she paid me and my cousin a visit. She is a charming woman.. though she was really worried about something I detected.... "

Ashley didn't know, like a few now did, that her concern was with a certain student who, at that very moment, was talking to McAllistair in her office. She smile, gestured for all of them to follow her, as Sam was following Alice.

"Come on, guys."

350szee.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:Sam, Nicko, Ashley (NPC), Jensen, Tech,

Katy soon made her way onto the cleft side and took in the whole scene around her and it took her breath away it was so pretty. She had been carrying her cat and decided to put it back in its carrier for fear it would fall off the cleft side. She had been listening to SAM talk about pranks and she had to smirk for that was one thing she loved to do and if the staff here at hogsdale pulled pranks on the new comers let them have their fun for she might have to return that favor. She walked away from the group a bit to get a better view of the place.

She then turned back to the group and watched Alice walking away and decided to tag along. She followed after the girl not sure if the girl was leading her on for a bit before showing her where to get sorted but that did not matter she was going to have some fun first.

(exit to the cove)

3ppmx.png
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Daniel Thoreau Gravenstien "Tech"
House/Year:Ravenclaw, 5th
Blood Type:Muggle-born
Wand: 9 1/2", Ebony, Dragon Heartstring, Inflexible.
Broom: Hates these abominations.
Attire: Black Duster, Blue Fringes, Bronze Scrolling. Black Three Piece Suit, Bronze Pinstripes, Blue undershirt, thin bronze tie. Combat boots. Hobnailed Combat boots.
Tagging: Ashley (NPC) He is oblivious as fuck.

"Well done. You'd be suprised at how many people actually don't know that." Tech said, now tapping his chin with the slowly disinintigrating box. Not that he noticed that bit. "Well a deal's a- Aaand you're walking away from me." Sighing, he trudged after them, "What is it with people walking away from me today?" Rolling his shoulders he followed along, smiling as he looked around. He hadn't been down here for quite some time and he had quite missed the beauty of the place.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Sam

Alice slowed her pace as she and Sam began the trek back up the path that led to the castle. The ceremony would be starting relatively soon, but they still had enough time to take their time up the path without hurrying too much.

A bit nervous and apprehensive, but also knowing that she there was no turning back, Alice dared herself to hope. She bit down on her lip for a moment as she tried to calm herself before speaking. "So, what did you want to talk to me about, Sam?"

ne6m87.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/unsorted
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Standard Hogwarts Uniform
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Ashley, Sam, Alice, Riku, Tech, Jensen

Nicko listened as everyone talked, he didn't say too much because he wanted to look at the scenery around him. When he heard the mention of practical jokes and Ashley's concern he looked over to the girl. He then leaned in and whispered so that only she could hear him, "Don't worry I'll teach you a few things, I went to an all boys school and I know all about practical jokes" ,he gave her a comforting smile as they walked on.

(Exit to Cove)

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Tagging: Alice

"Well, to be totally honest, Alice.. I want to talk about us."

Samuel smiled as he held onto Alice's hand and walked with her. He was very pleased to take their time getting to the castle, as he had been wanting to talk to her for some time. The meal they shared last night in London before they had taken their separate arrangements He looked at her, his eyes telling her how much he adored her. He was in love with her, and if she couldn't see it he was concerned with how he could open her eyes other than telling her. He had thought a good bit about what he was going to say, but he decided that as far as the specific words he would just go with the moment.

"I want to be with you, Alice. I want us to date and spend time together. I am very much attracted to you... and not just physically."

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Alice's heart began to pound and she couldn't help but smile. Slowly, she turned to look up at Sam, her eyes still a bit wet from when she'd been fighting back the urge to cry from earlier. As she looked at the Gryffindor, her smile brightened even more and she stepped a bit closer to him. His hand was holding hers now and it felt nice. Not letting go, she took yet a few more steps closer until she was finally pressed up against him. At that, she leaned against him, resting her head against his chest.

"Sam, I want to be with you too," Alice said, her voice soft. "And I've wanted to hear you say all this for such a long time." She pulled away just a bit so she could look up at him and smile. "I care for you a great deal, Sam. Always have."

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Alice

Samuel smiled, and then he leaned in and kissed her. He did so slowly, his one hand resting on her upper shoulder. His kiss was warm and soft, but a little firm and certain at the same time. He wanted her to know that it was a kiss that had meaning, something he was not doing lightly with or to her. His other hand moved from her hand up to her hip, holding onto her there, in an way making certain she didn't move while he kissed her, but also to assure himself she was there and it was her he was kissing. He needed that certainty, as he knew how uncertain he was moving things for the both of them. This was taking their relationship from the strong foundation of friendship into the waters of love, and he was wanting to make certain she wanted it as much as he did. Her admitting she wanted to be with him made him feel confident and uneasy at the same time, but when he slowly broke the kiss he smiled down at her and caressed her where his hands were.

"I am glad.. and I am glad you care for me as much as I do you, Alice. I have been wanting to do that for a very long time."

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Alice felt her tummy begin to flutter and her heart begin to race as Sam closed the space between them and leaned down to kiss her. It was something she'd wanted him to do for such a long time now and finally... finally... he was doing just that. She'd dreamed of the moment and so many times, in that dream, it had occurred right where they were just now. It couldn't have happened in a better place or at a better time. They had the whole year ahead of them...

When Sam finally pulled away and broke the kiss, it was funny how Alice suddenly felt saddened at the loss of contact. Without even realizing it, she whimpered a little before opening her eyes and looking up into his. She smiled brightly and for the first time in a long time, felt the safest and happiest she ever had and more than ever she found herself longing for future with Sam. One that last forever and that would be full of love and laughter and all things her previous life had lacked.

"That makes me happy to hear that, Sam," Alice then said. "And I'm glad you did," she added with a soft giggle. She then leaned against him and hugged him tightly, her head resting against his chest as she just enjoyed the tender moment they were sharing together. She listened to his heart for a bit before pulling back and looking back up into his eyes. "I really want to be with you as well, be by your side and all of that." She blushed just then. "I know I probably sound like some silly girl. But, well, I just want you to know that."

Alice hugged Sam again, her happiness more than apparent. She was anxious to see Lori later on and share the news of what happened between she and Sam. But, that would have to wait... she'd see her soon enough.

"And we should probably get to The Great Hall soon. I think the ceremony starts fairly soon though I know you don't need to attend that, I'm still required," Alice giggled. "So, we should probably head back even though I'd rather stay here with you."

(Exits to The Great Hall)

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.
Tagging: Professor Braeden

Norah headed to the path and, despite the fact that it was night, was surprised at how brightly the moon's light was. She thought about taking out her wand for more light, but decided against it. The silvery rays provided by the moon were actually enough for her. So unless Professor Braeden wanted, or needed, more she was fine with what the moon and stars provided naturally.

"The path is here, Professor," Norah said. "And the Cove opens up below. Should be a good walk."

Norah took a deep breath. The smell of the sea air was refreshing and relaxing and already she was glad she decided to tag along. She needed this after her trip and all the misfortunes she had getting to school and then after bringing up her demons... yeah, she really needed this. Plus, for some reason she felt drawn to this man. She couldn't quite explain it. But she had a feeling she'd find her answers sooner than later. It would just be a matter of time.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt
Tagging:Norah

Chadwick continued to follow Norah up the path, the smell in the air brought back memories for him he was starting to remember back to his school days one in particular. It was the night before graduation and he and his soon to be wife had walked the cliffside path to get to the cove, that was the night he lost his virginity. The moon was big and bright much like it was tonight and the air smelled exactly the same the only difference was the slight scent of lavender and honey that came off of the girl whom he thought he would spend his life with. After the two made love he proposed, that night was one of the few happy moments he had in his life and two short years after the woman ripped whatever heart he had out and stomped on it.

"It's a nice night isn't it"? He asked as he continued to follow the young woman. When he first suggested the walk he had no intention on conversing but for some reason he felt the need to talk, maybe it was the setting or maybe it was the young woman he was with, Chadwick wasn't sure but his gut told him to interact so that's what he did.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.

Norah glanced over her shoulder, her eyes immediately locking onto Professor Braeden. She nodded and smiled. "It is. I like when it's like this. Makes me want to dance." Her cheeks reddened a bit and she turned to look straight ahead once more. As she walked on she held onto various outcrops and branches as needed for balance. At one point, she felt her top riding up slightly in the back so she stopped to pull it down to make sure it was covering her skin. Taking in another deep breath, she let out a tiny sigh and smiled. "I love it here. Wish I could stay here sometimes." She paused a moment. "For some reason things here always seem better and everything else... distant. I know it's not an answer, but it helps sometimes." Again, she turned to look back at Professor Braeden, wondering what he thought of that.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

At the mention of dancing Chadwick nearly smiled but refrained from it, he watched as the girl grabbed onto various things to keep from falling then noticed her fix her shirt. He listened as she spoke and looked ito her eyes as she smiled, "Sometimes it's good to get away from the chaos of the world and recharge take time to be with yourself" ,he said in response to the young woman's statement. Chadwick pulled out another cigarette and lit it while they were stopped for a second, he took a moment to look at the night sky and feel the cool air on his skin, closing his eyes for a moment to enjoy everything around him he blew a cloud of smoke from his mouth then opened his eyes so they could continue walking. "I like the outdoors, everything's so full of life when you've been around death most your life you start to appreciate things a lot more ya know" ,he stated quietly.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah stopped and glanced back at Professor Braeden again. She nodded. "I feel like that every time I dance," she admitted. "It's the one time I can truly forget about everything." She continued walking forward again, her breath coming just a bit harder from the exertion of the walk, but not overly so. "And I like the outdoors as well. Reminds me of why I like life and continue to do so." Again, she stopped and looked back at him only this time she smiled a little. "Every day I try to think of a reason why it's good to be alive."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"So do I" ,he told her in response. It was true the man tried to think of a reason why it's good to be alive everyday even if that reason was hard to find. He didn't have family or anyone else to worry about but he enjoyed living despite the fact he had a shit past and rarely ever felt happiness without it being followed by heartbreak. Chadwick followed the young woman as they continued to walk, after a little bit he could hear the water and knew they were close to the cove. "Sounds like were almost there" ,he stated looking at Norah.

(Exit to Cove)

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled and nodded. She knew Professor Braeden was right since she could hear the water lapping at the sand below. Turning around, she headed toward the relaxing sound, knowing that just around the corner would be the open sands of the Cove.

(Exits to the Cove)

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Holly Johnson
House/Year:teacher/grounds keeper/caretaker
Blood Type:half blood
Wand:9inches long ,wood Alder,Phoenix feather core,its a black color wand.
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Tagging:no one
(after she leaves the great hall she is not one to be in crowds for long)
Holly had made her way out to the cliff side and noticed when spike barked telling her he was happy out here and that she was not alone. She did not care she would stay out here till the party was over or it got too dark see. She had a hut she lived in out on the grounds of the school and she loved the fact it kept her from the big crowds of students. She let out a sigh and made her way to the cove with her big dog spike following her.
(exit to the cove)

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick made his way up the path quickly wanting to get to the castle quickly, he didn't go to fast though knowing he still had a hold of Norah's hand. For once in his life he felt wanted and needed, he had felt it slightly wROith his wife but it didn't even come close to how he felt right now. Even though Chadwick was a smoker he still made it up the path rather quickly and was soon looking at the castle.

(Exit to Room of Requirement 2nd floor)

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah held tightly to Professor Braeden's hand, letting him lead her up the path and toward the castle. Though it was dark, her feet somehow knew the way, trusting his lead and that he wouldn't let her falter. Soon they were up the path and heading toward their destination - The Room of Requirement on the second floor of the castle.

(Exit to the Room of Requirement - 2nd Floor)

Back
Top Bottom