Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking [Most things]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perdido

Meteorite
Hi Everyone.

I'll try and keep this as quick, clear and concice as possible!
I'm a guy in his late twenties from Britain, I'm bisexual and honestly couldn't care less which gender you are or choose to play. I'm not a complete newb to role-playing, but I wouldn't say I'm a veteran either. I have a half decent command of the English language and am most comfortable writing two to five paragraphs, with three being my 'usual'. I'm no spelling or grammar nazi, but would like my prospective RP partners to be able to write more than one line, in an approximation of English.

I'm hoping to RP via PM's mostly, but might be persuadable to do a thread.

I'm aiming to post at least once a day, if not more depending on constraints and the such. There will be times where I'm away for a couple of days at a time. I will do my best to inform partners when this happens.

I'm open to most pairings, scenes and kinks. Just because I say I'm 'open to most' doesn't mean I will do everything, but I'll give most things fair consideration.

My definate 'No's' are:
*Hard Violence
*Gore
*Death

Things I'm not too keen on but will still consider:
*M/M
*Dom/Sub play without any twists
*Historical/Fandom

Things I'm craving
*Punky/'Alternative' Girls
*F/F
*Incest
*Non-Human
*Fantasy/Sci-fi Settings

Anyway, I hope that has given you a taste. Any questions, propositions or the such? PM me!

Your welcome, i'm more into rps that are video game based on Mortal Kombat or any of the final fantasy games not sure if you played any mortal kombat or final fantasy games though. Pm me if oyu are a bit interested in rping with me ok.

angelduskgirlcat said:
Your welcome, i'm more into rps that are video game based on Mortal Kombat or any of the final fantasy games not sure if you played any mortal kombat or final fantasy games though. Pm me if oyu are a bit interested in rping with me ok.

Haven't really played Mortal Kombat. Have played a few FF's though, although I can't say I'm all that knowledgeable about the background or characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom