Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Kitchens

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Black Slacks, Black button up dress shirt, Black work boots
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Ashley

(Before Dinner)

When Ashley mentioned working at a restaurant Riku smiled, she could respect the fact that she wanted to learn responsibility with her own money. "I work on my parents ranch while I'm not in school so I know what you mean they now charge me rent for my room and I have to pay a portion of the bills until I get out on my own" ,Riku said in response. She liked that the two had some similarities and was eager to learn more about Ashley as the night went on.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Ravenclaw attire outside of classroom, geared for the Cove.
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Riku

(Before Dinner)

Ashley nodded, pleased that she and Riku had so much in common. She then picked up the basket, very eager to get her to herself at that moment.

"Let's go ahead and head on to the cove. How do you want to get there?"

Her question was valid, and it was distracting her from the desire to kiss her again.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core

(Before Dinner)

Although the walk to the cove was a nice one Riku wanted to get there as soon as possible so she thought that apparation would be her preferred method of getting there. "If it's alright I'd like to apparate there, I just want to get you alone as quickly as possible love I hope that's alright" ,Riku stated with a blush. She bit her bottom lip as she looked into Ashley's eyes waiting for her answer.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Ravenclaw attire outside of classroom, geared for the Cove.
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Riku

(Before Dinner)

Ashely smiled, nodding as she answered Riku's suggestion.

"Apparating there is perfect, as I want the same thing, Riku. The sooner we are alone together, the sooner we can enjoy each other."

She was not ashamed she said that, and she waited for Riku to make the first move to Apparate. She was ready to go, and knew they should go somewhere to Apparate from and not the Kitchens though.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Before Dinner)

"Alright then let's go out into the corridors and apparate from there it'll be safer and we won't be disturbing the elves while they work" ,Riku stated. She gave one of the elves a smile after the creature bowed to her for being thoughtful of them, before leaving Riku looked at all the elves in sight, "Thank you all for letting us get the things we need you're all so very kind" ,she stated with a smile. While some witches and wizards thought of house elves as mere workers Riku seen more in them some were very kind to her and she considered them friends more then anything. Riku turned back to Ashley and smiled, "Let's go love I can't wait to get you all to myself" ,she stated as she motioned for Ashley to follow her back out to the corridors so that they could apparate to the cove.

(Exit to Corridors)

Back
Top Bottom