Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Kitchens

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
1zxv0pc.jpg

THE KITCHENS

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Chadwick

Norah was beyond happy to finally make it to the kitchens. She was extremely hungry not having eaten anything since early on in the day. All her misfortunes in her travels to the school and then having missed the feast, though holding onto Chadwick's hand and glancing in his direction, she wouldn't have had it any other way now, had caused her to not have a chance to eat anything for quite some time.

Looking at Chadwick, Norah moved close to him and said with a smile, "Now, what should we have to eat, Sir?" She gave him a wink. "The kitchen is ours."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Norah

When they reached the kitchens and Norah asked him what he wanted to eat he thought for a moment, it was only seconds before an elf appeared asking the same question. Knowing he could have anything he desired it was a pretty hard decision. After a few moments he looked down at the elf, "Give me a good balanced meal, I want proteins, vitamins, and fiber I trust you'll make something good so I won't be specific just surprise me" ,Chadwick told the elf. He had respect for them in a sense he knew they worked their asses off to serve their masters and he appreciated what they did. He looked over to Norah, "How about you? What are you in the mood for"?

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, aqua blue fitted long-sleeve knit top with a hood, gray sneakers.

Norah bit down on her lip as she pondered over what she might like to eat, though she smiled as Chadwick told the House Elves just what it was he'd like... no specifics, but the rough basics and balance. She had to admit, it was so very him and it only endeared him further. "Hrmm," she sighed. "I think I'd like a bowl of freshly cut watermelon and a tall glass of unsweetened iced tea to go with it." She paused a moment thinking a bit more. "And," she added, her cheeks reddening. "A scoop of vanilla ice cream. On the side." She blushed harder after she mentioned the ice cream, but she so loved it and it wasn't overly often she had it. And given things, she felt the desire to indulge.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick smiled as Norah ordered her food, "That all you getting"? He said jokingly. "As for my drink iced tea sounds great just make mine sweetened". He looked at Norah, "So do we wait here or will they deliver? Personally I don't want them to have to do anymore work then necessary so I don't mind waiting and as long as you're here I have all the patience in the world". Chadwick couldn't help it that his eyes seemed to be fixed on the young woman, she was so special to him and her beauty was breath taking.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah giggled, "Well for now. I have to see what I'll want after I eat that," she admitted. "But I think it's a perfect start. Kind of like an appetizer." Just as she was about to answer Chadwick about whether the food would be delivered or not it suddenly appeared before them on a small table which also appeared from nowhere. "Well now. I think that answers your other question," she said still smiling, moving closer to him.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"Mm well that's good I don't want you to starve" ,Chadwick stated. When the table appeared he looked at Norah "I guess it does" ,he said in response to Norah's statement. He then pulled a chair out for her, "Seems as if the cooks want company, I doubt too many people come directly to the kitchens for their food". Chadwick made his way to the other side of the table and sat down after he pulled her chair out. He wondered what the elves had made for him.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled as Chadwick pulled out her chair for her. He was rough around the edges, but a gentleman despite it all. At least for her. Sitting down, she looked hungrily at her bowl of watermelon along with the ice cream... though she noticed the House Elves had put in two scoops as opposed to the one she'd originally asked for. Giggling at that, she picked up the melon and took a bite. It was juicy and delicious and just so wonderful on her tongue as she began to eat it all down.

"Oh, this is so delicious, Chadwick," Norah said as she began gulping things down happily. She couldn't help but laugh a bit as she did. "So, what did the House Elves bring you?" she then asked as her mind began to think over what else she might like once she finished up her 'appetizers'.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick watched as Norah began to eat her food, he was glad she was enjoying it. When she asked what the elves brought him he lifted the cover off of his plate, "Oh they did good, I'm very happy with this" ,He said placing the lid on the table, which was immediately picked up by one of the elves. They had made him a rather nice cut of steak along with potatoes and some mixed vegetables, "Guess this place isn't as bad as I thought when I first walked in" ,he stated before taking a bite from his steak, a sigh of satisfaction left his lips. "Now that is a great cut of beef these elves seem to know exactly how I like it too, there's only one thing better then this food and that's you but you top anything". He gave her another smile before taking another bite of his food.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled and blushed at Chadwick's compliment and was glad he was happy with what the House Elves had prepared for him. The elves of Secondary were known to be amazing chefs and excellent at knowing exactly what everyone preferred. As she finished up her melon, she immediately started in on the ice cream. She almost felt guilty having dessert before dinner. But as she thought on that one for a moment, she realized she'd already had her true dessert already. Blushing a bit more, she thought of her time earlier with Chadwick and just how wonderful it had been and just how enjoyable it was to be in his company at that moment.

"You're so sweet," Norah said. "You're my tops too, you know. Forever." She smiled at Chadwick and finished up her ice cream. "I think I know what I'll have next," she then said. "Some creamy tomato soup and bread for dipping and some grilled chickened seasoned with lemon butter." Her tummy growled a bit as she said and she giggled. Looking over at Chadwick again she said, "You know, I'm having so much fun with you. I hope you know that. Never in my life have I had this much fun or felt this comfortable. Not with anyone."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"I'm glad you're having fun with me, I feel the same way about you and I look forward to spending more time with you" ,he said in response to Norah's statement. "And you'll be my tops forever too". Yet another smile came across his lips after he said that to Norah, he truly did think that way and he wanted her to know that he was going to treat her good despite his reputation or what anyone thought, that's if anyone found out that is.

After Chadwick finished his dinner he thought for a moment, he hadn't really ever gotten the chance to eat dessert except for when he was in Hogwarts as a student so he wasn't really sure what there was that he would like. He had remembered one thing he used to eat when he was in primary and even though it was simple he enjoyed it quite a bit, "I'll have some cookies peanut butter with chocolate chips and a glass of chocolate milk" ,he stated his own cheeks turning a bit red. "I know it's a bit childish of me but let's just say I never really had a mother that gave me a snack before bedtime so I'm catching up" ,he stated with a small laugh.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah loved seeing Chadwick smile. It was a far cry from the angry and callous man she'd seen barreling toward her in the Great Hall hours ago with a glare that shot daggers and then some. She liked this side of him, knowing that it was for her and that she could bring it out in him. A part of her hoped it helped him with the demons he faced in some small way. Of course, she knew it would never erase them nor the pain or memories, but she hoped it eased them if even only a little bit. As she ate her next course she smiled when he mentioned what it was he was craving for dessert. It was so simple that it touched her deeply and more than anything she just wanted to curl up in his lap and cuddle close so that she could whisper to him how sweet she thought it was that something so sweet and innocent was all he wished for there. She especially liked that his cheeks reddened. Just the fact that he could blush made her feel warm inside.

"I don't think it's childish at all," Norah said. "I think it's perfect. In fact, I'll have some too."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Norah said she'd have some too it made Chadwick smile, he was happy with the woman and knew she didn't judge him. After few moments an elf set a large plate of cookies on the table and handed Chadwick his milk, "Thank you" ,he said to the elf who bowed low then made his way back into the kitchen. "One of the teachers I had back in primary told me cookies were never as good without a glass of milk, I used to have long talks with him after dinner in his office while having the same exact cookies I ordered here and of course chocolate milk, the man was the reason I became an auror, so wise, he taught me a lot he was my only friend in that school really" ,he told Norah. There was more of a back story but he figured they could get to that some other time, for now he just wanted to enjoy the wonderful moment they were sharing with each other.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled when the cookies and milk were presented knowing full well they'd be just as delicious as they looked. She had a sweet tooth, to be sure. And the cookies brought before them definitely would satisfy that. She looked into Chadwick's eyes as he spoke, taking in the bits of information laced within as he told her about his days back in Primary. There was still so much she wanted to know about him, needed to know. And she knew she was going to have a wonderful time learning everything she could too.

"So you didn't always know you'd be an auror then?" Norah asked, picking up a cookie and taking a bite. "Must've been nice to have such a mentor back in Primary. Someone to guide you and look out for you like that. But even more than that, someone you could relate to on some level." She paused as she took a sip of milk. "I think that's important and I'm glad you had that. Bet you're the best auror the Ministry has," she then added, her face showing a bit of pride as she absently went to adjust her wrist band a little. "And no doubt why McAllistair wants you here as well."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick picked up a cookie then dunked it in the glass holding it in the milk just long enough to make it melt in his mouth. After taking a bite a sound of satisfaction came from his lips as he enjoyed the simple yet tasty dessert. When Norah mentioned him not knowing he wanted to be an auror he laughed a little, "No I didn't know I wanted to be an auror, in fact I wanted to join the United States Marines but when I encountered a few bad eggs while in school I knew I wanted to protect the magical world as well that's why I became a mercenary along with an auror both jobs paid well and it was different kinds of currency it also worked well time wise I had enough time to do both if I joined the military it would've required me to dedicate my life to it and I'm not the committing type well up until now anyway" ,he stated. With Norah he was withing to commit and he wanted her to know that and for him it was something very rare and very special.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah nodded and took another bite of cookie, listening intently as Chadwick spoke. She smiled a little when he mentioned the bit about commitment. "So, not usually the committing type?" She smiled at him, knowing full well that even if he had issues committing to things, the one thing he'd always be committed to was her and that made her feel beyond special. Her eyes fixed to his as she took another sip of milk. As she set her glass back down, she bit down on her lip for a moment. "Plan on staying at Secondary for a while?" she then asked, her lips moving into a coy half smile. She was being a bit playful and hoped he didn't mind. "I know someone who'd love for you to stay until a certain graduation day at least..." her voice trailed and got soft, her eyes still looking into his.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"No I'm not really the committing type unless I find something worth committing to" ,he said in response to her question. "As for staying around until a certain graduation day I'd love to as long as McAllistair will keep me on board". He took another bite from his cookie and a sip from his milk, after he finished the bite he looked at Norah. "Even if I'm not the nicest guy I do care about the well being of the students and my class will teach them to defend themselves in a way dark witches and wizards don't expect and yes I do believe there are still dark witches and wizards out there, they'll never fully be gone no matter how much we all want it to happen" ,a sigh came from his lips. "I can at least try and prevent people from getting hurt".

Chadwick may have been a rough rugged and rather angry man but he knew a lot and deep down he knew the students would need to learn what he had to teach. His gut told him that it would be needed at some point in their lives.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Listening to Chadwick, Norah found herself hoping that McAllistair would keep him on until she graduated at the very least. The thought of separation tore at her insides, making her heart hurt. Of course, she knew it would only be a minor hiccup should such a thing ever come to pass, but she found herself hoping that it wouldn't nonetheless.

"I agree with you. I don't think they're all gone either..." Norah's voice got soft as she spoke. Her mind went back to that time with Leo. He'd been proof enough that there were those out there with biased and prejudiced ideals of what a true witch or wizard really was. And according to them, she was an abomination.

Shifting in her chair, Norah tugged on her wrist band first and then pulled on the hem of her top. Clearing her throat she reached for another cookie and took a bite out of it.

"And I think you'll be able to teach us all quite a lot," Norah then said, her voice a bit shaky though she managed to hold back the emotions and memories that tried to overwhelm her. "I plan on learning what I can."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick could notice the shakiness in Norah's voice and saw her tug on her wrist band, he reached out and touched her hand looking in her eyes. "Do you want to take this back to the room of requirement"? He asked knowing she felt a little uneasy. "I can hold you in there without being worried about anyone popping up and to be honest I already miss the feel of you in my arms" ,he admitted. He knew it was going to be hard for them to be away from each other and they would have to sneak around until Norah graduated but Chadwick would do what it took to be with the woman and he would cherish every moment spent with her.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah looked over at Chadwick, her eyes expressive as they welled up just a bit. She nodded and took another bite of her cookie. "Yes, please," she said, her voice a mere whisper. She definitely needed to be held, for him to comfort her as only he could. She was glad he seemed to know and understand and be able to see what it was she needed when even she hadn't been certain. But now, the idea of his arms about her body, encircling her and holding her close. She couldn't think of anywhere else she'd rather be.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"Alright let's go hun, I'll keep watch while we walk so don't worry about anyone bothering us we have a story and we'll stick to it if anyone happens to stumble upon us" ,he said. Chadwick stood up and thanked the elves for a wonderful meal then extended his hand for Norah to grab, his face filled with pure love and want for her. "Shall we"?

(Exit to 2nd Floor Corridors)

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah took a hold of Chadwick's hand, liking the way it fit into his larger one. She could feel its heat and even the roughness of it compared to her own softness. Just everything about the simple contact felt right and... perfect. She gave him a nod and finished up the last of her cookie as they made their way toward the exit. "I trust you, Chadwick. With all my heart."

It amazed her how well Chadwick was able to read her and understand her. He'd known her for an evening and he knew more about her and understood her better than even her own family did, let alone anyone she'd ever called friend. It was just unbelievable. Never had she'd felt so lucky.

Glancing over her shoulder Norah then whispered, "Thanks for the delicious food. You all outdid yourselves for us." Turning back to follow Chadwick, her feet made their way out into the corridors, her eyes fixed up him, knowing that soon he'd be holding her once again.

(Exits to 2nd Floor Corridors)

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Ravenclaw attire outside of classroom, geared for the Cove.
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Riku

(Before Dinner)

When Ashley had lead Riku to the Kitchens, she was still holding her hand. The house elves were moving about, but they didn't stop them as she moved to start getting things. She got the basket and the blanket first, glad that it was as large as it was. She also then started to get some of the cut up tropical fruit salad that was going to be with dinner that night. She nodded to Riku, smiling as she spoke to her.

"I am certain that the collapsible grill we can use is over in that cabinet... that seems to be where things for like cookouts are."

Ashley then started getting the seafood in containers. The basket was much larger than it looked on the outside, and she was able to get two very large lobsters, a generous portioning of prawns and very large tiger shrimp, as well as a mixture of mussels, scallops, and clams and also two large crabs for them in. She smiled, surprised she got it all in, and then thought about the fact she wanted to draw Riku nude as soon as possible as she looked to see if she could help Riku now.

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Black Slacks, Black button up dress shirt, Black work boots
Tagging:Ashley

(Before Dinner)

Riku watched as Ashley collected the food and when she mentioned the grill Riku nodded, "I'll go get that for us love" ,she stated happily right before making her way over to the cabinet. When she got to the cabinet she opened it then looked around until she found the grill, she pulled the grill out and brought it over to where Ashley was, "I found it, I also grabbed some utensils to cook and eat with" ,Riku stated with a smile.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Ravenclaw attire outside of classroom, geared for the Cove.
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Riku

(Before Dinner)

"That is good. The best part is they put it in those bags and they are able to be taken apart and assemble so easily, even if you need magic to use it."

Ashley smiled, finishing and getting the cloth napkins. She quickly and expertly made the rolls for the silverware, then placing them and the folded extra napkins in one of the pockets of the carry all the grill was in. She smiled, blushing about knowing how to do everything so expertly.

"I worked at a restaurant part time in high school... as I wanted to learn responsibility with my own money."

Back
Top Bottom