Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slytherin Boys Dorms

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
2a6ta2s.gif

35m3x8n.jpg

Slytherin Boys Dormitory
Location: Castle, Southeastern corner, Underground, near Dungeons

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Standard Hogwarts Uniform/changing
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Anyone

When Nicko walked into the boy dorm he quickly made his way to his trunk and pulled out the suit and tie he had packed for special event's. He laid it out on the bed then made his way to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When he was finished he got dressed then made his way out of the dorm and headed for the great hall for the mixer.

(Exit To Great Hall)

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
House/Year:3rd Year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Full
Wand:15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
Broom:N/A
Attire:Slytherin School Uniform
Tagging:Nicko, Katy

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Slytherin Uniform
Tagging:Ryan, Katy

(After Dinner and Detention)
When the two got into the dorms they went through their drawers to find something comfortable to change into. "So Nicko I've noticed how you look at Katy, you have a thing for her don't you" ,Ryan asked as he began to change. Nicko's face went red and he bit his bottom lip, "Come on Nicko it's just us guys in here you can tell me I won't say anything unless you want me too she is quite a beautiful young woman and I don't blame you for having a crush on her" ,Ryan continued. "I guess I do really like her but she is too pretty for a guy like me I've never even had a girlfriend so I wouldn't even know where to begin with asking her out or anything" ,Nicko said in response as he too began to change. "Nicko trust me you look good enough to get any girl you'd like" ,Ryan told him trying to boost his confidence. Ryan was comfortable enough with his sexuality to be able to judge another man's appearance without feeling uncomfortable. Nicko nodded at the compliment unsure of how to answer it he had never been told by another man that he looked good in fact he never gotten a compliment from another man about his appearance period.

When the two were done changing they made their way back to the common room not wanting to keep Katy waiting any longer. As they were walking out Nicko grabbed his container of cat treats so he could give one to Ryley and Midnight.

(Exit to Slytherin Common Room)

2m5ners.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Krystopher Raven Peirce
House/Year:1st Year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Half Blood
Wand:Yew, 13 inches, supple, Core: Serpent Scale
Broom:N/A
Attire: Black Jeans, Black and White Baseball T-Shirt, Black and White Converse, Black Veil Brides Hoodie
Tagging:Anyone

(After Dinner)

Krystopher walked into the dorm and made his way over to the bed that had his luggage at the end of it and set his backpack and the pup down before opening up his trunk and grabbing the pup's water and food dishes. He set them down by his bedside table then filled them for the hungry pup then grabbed the dog and placed him in front of it. After he was finished with feeding the pup he took of his hoodie and put it into his trunk then kicked his shoes off. As he was about to sit down on the bed he noticed another person in the bed near his, the guy looked pretty upset and like he wanted to be left alone so Krystopher didn't bother him just yet. He climbed into his bed and sat down, leaning against the headboard he then took his book out again and opened it to where he had left off. His eyes kept shifting to the bed that the other man was on every so often he was wondering if he should ask what was wrong but he knew that his nerves wouldn't allow him to even try even if he wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom