Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new beginning Dom FXF & Futa Search! updated 4/9/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rules above all else.

• Just to reinforce this, this search is purely FXF and Futa X Female.

• Dusts don't bother talking to me, simple fact I will likely out right ignore you.

• Please do note I will look through you're past threads, to see how you rp. So if there is a rp you think that best fits you're rping capability's and style please send a link in you're requests.

• Guys you will not play girls in the rp if I accept a rp with you. That is my no no zone. -.-

• Please be able to write, at least a paragraph even on writers blocks. I am a person who's writing can range from a single paragraph to up to about twenty. ~And I had no problem writing all that, actually a lot of fun.~ >.> The more excited I am the less I remember to "Stop writing."

• Do not try to limit me or you're self on "How much" we can write. That angers me greatly. Only wanting short posts pisses me off because you are simply saying you don't want to try, or you don't think you can exceed that level. Push you're self to be a better writer. Limiting yourself won't let you get any better.

• Feel free to use description, pictures, or the like to describe you're characters if you desire, just tell me what format you would like to use with our rp.

• If you have no thread rp's please pm me the best example of you're rping.

• Will add more if I think of them.

Well now, with those little rules out of the way, sorry, I know a that was a bit much, but thank you for bearing with me so far. I am moving onto the plots, the delicious bits of story's to be told.

Onto my little ideas, I won't be writing them out right now in full, I will let you see and get the inspiration or base idea at least.

Songs.

DECO*27 - Love-Lost Elegy feat. Marina

DECO*27 - Egoselfish feat. marina

1. Daughter of Dragons
Medieval fantasy - Romance

2. To give my daughter all I didn't have
Modern - Romance/smutty - Wants to play dom daughter.

3. Taming Royal blood.
Medieval fantasy - romance/smutty - Mother taming daughters, daughter taming mother and sister, or someone outside family.

4. A Mothers lust, a Daughters desire
Modern - smutty/romance - Dom daughter.

5. Lady of the house
Medieval fantasy or Modern - Romance/smutty

6. Shipwrecked with the native
Modern/medieval - Romance

7. To be the 'Princes' Wife
Medieval fantasy - Romance/smutty - Arabian theme.

8. Rare pet on my doorstep
Modern/future - Romance - Master pet theme

9. A shinobi love
Fandom - Romance - Naruko X Ino

10. Cyber lover
Future - Romance/smutty

11. Catch of the day
Medieval fantasy - Smutty maybe romance

12. A summer time Romance
Modern - Romance

13. Princess and her slave
Medieval fantasy - Smutty

14. Negihborhood Onee-chan!
Modern - Romance perhaps also smutty

15. Hmmm? What is it?
Modern - Romance/smutty - incest or friends.

16. Teaching a holy religion.
Any time frame - Smutty

17. The spring time of Youth
Modern/future - Romance

18. Fox and the Slime
Anytime frame - Smutty

19. The pact is sealed
Modern or Medieval - Smutty/Romance

20. Greeting sister! - Nun
Medieval or Modern - Romance

21. Onee-chan... Get the Point!
Modern - Smutty/romance

22. So cute when she is sleeping
Modern - Romance.

23. Love at first sight, a summer dream
Modern - romance

24. A gentle love Older women - younger woman (13+ mandatory)
Modern - Romance

25. And you are looking at? Mistress X slave/pet (13+ Mandatory)
Modern - Romance/smutty

26. The Midnight assassin
Modern - Romance/smutty

27. When did she get so cute!
Modern - Romance

28. Che... And why should I listen to you?
Modern - Romance

Written plot

Unnamed - Medieval fantasy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQSJyiIgis8&feature=related

Twilight has fallen on a quiet backwoods village. Hidden in the shadows of great oak trees quiet and serene. A single tavern sits nestled in the center of the small shopping road in and out of the village. Within great wooden doors, carved with emblems of rams a bright room greets weary travelers to rest there weary feet. As young village girl's serve drinks and food, and the owner and his wife work tirelessly to ensure everything goes without a hitch. The quaint little tavern offers room and board. On the far side of the room rests a small stage. The tavern is always lively with villagers and travelers mingling in joyous cheer. The entire place seems to be filled with a gentle aura as if no malice or unhappiness could enter this place. As the sun set and night fell, the room began to dim, but the cheer was still flowing as smoothly as ever. The roar of laughter and talking seemed to be never ending. A rustle came from stages curtains, a show seemed to be in the works. Excitement rose just as quickly as the the Ale flowed. As the lanterns around dimmed a waitress above lit a special light and pointed it to the the stage, illuminating a single spot. As the curtains flowed open Musicians began to set up there places. Each with a different instrument. As each took there places they nodded to one another and a beautiful melody began playing. As each played a different sound hidden in the music could be heard. It was the soft rattle of chains, as a young women stepped out from the shadows of the curtains. Dressed like any young women of the village, there was a great many things different about her. Clasped around her neck was a iron collar, her wrists also hinted bits of chains from under her sleeves. With each step the jingle of chains from below also came. Anyone could guess what she was or what she had been... A slave. Yet she bared little of the most notable features of one who had been a slave. With fair skin, flowing long hair and gentle eyes, no fear, no hate, nothing. A calming air encircled her as she walked with grace, her movements seemed to flow with each note of the music. Her steps like a dance, as she sifted from one foot to another, taking her place in front of the musicians. She took a deep breath and all the locals shushed the travelers and as the room feel silent it began. Her voice flowed like water, as she sang, a tune that would shock anyone who first heard it. As she continued to sing, her body moved upon instinct floating to one step to the next, there was no hesitation no planning this was pure movement, upon instinct. Her dance was something no one could ever predict. Her words made one want to close there eyes and just listen to melt away any troubles they may of had. Her music felt as though it flowed without ends upon the streams of time, without a worry or a care. As you listened it felt uplifting as if you flowed with each note, as the scenery around you changed and altered each note flowed to the next. Her eyes danced across the room a gentle gaze upon each and every person within the tavern. It felt that when her eyes locked upon yours it lingered for but just a moment longer then any one else. Yet she continued on, without missing a beat. As the night came to the end the musicians fell silent as did she. Giving a bow they slowly made there way back behind the curtain, the young women the first to leave. Hearts were racing and the noise was rising as talk began to circulate. it was like this every night, the gem of the village as it were.

-----

Weapons Freak Sister. - Modern Fantasy. - may develop into Scifi.
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1408926

Sirens roar as the alarm goes off, the sounds of explosions shake the small room with violent force. The world shook as she was thrown from her bed crashing into the wall. Her body reeling in pain as she attempted to gather herself, as the door slid open. A man in a space suit held onto the door frame yelling at her. Her ears defended by the roaring alarm and by the pain that still plagued her body. The man pulled her to her feet pushing her out the door and down the hall. Before he could follow the room burst into flames. Shaken and confused she rushed down to hall into the main corridor rushing down away from the sounds of explosions, unconsciously knowing where to go. As she reached the door twisting through it into the escape hanger. She rushed to the last remaining escape pod. As she strapped herself in she looked up to see a strange black figure with a gun. In those final moments she let out a scream, then pain came to her face. But it wasn't a sharp pain it was a continuing pain, her breath was cut off and soon she began to flail about trying to escape it. The pressure on her face released and she saw the light of day once more. She was alive, and more so back in her own room. Sighing once in relief before she felt a pillow smack her up side the head. "Stop screaming so early in the morning! Stayed up all night fixing or making one of those stupid weapons again didn't you? Can't you at least try to be normal some times..." Her sibling sighed shaking there head. "Hurry up and get ready for school breakfast is ready." They said as they left there footsteps down the stairs were as loud as ever when they were mad. Shaking her head she regained herself. She was a odd girl to say the least. Some might of called her a Grease monkey, but that wasn't the case or at least she thought it so. She loved weapons of all kinds and shape. If it ever killed someone or was designed to do so she had a odd love for it. Yet this made social life all the more difficult as one would expect. She was a loner not by choice, but by habits. People avoided her calling her a weapon freak. The only one around her age who ever spoke to her was her sibling. Which made any thought of love a little difficult. But alas that was how it was, now to prep for school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom