Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm bored and searching MXF, FXF, FXFuta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout09

Meteorite
Howdy all I'm really bored tonight and I want a good roleplay it can be plot heavy or it can be straight smut just pm me if you're interested.

Alrighty first off I don't do the following

• Scat/Vore/Watersports
  • Bloodplay (vampires are fine)
  • Barbing/forced piercing
  • Mutilation/Body Alteration/Bimbofication
  • Hardcore BDSM
  • Anything so painful that it can't be survived by a normal human being.

If that hasn't scared you off here's my favorite pairings
  • PrincessXPrince/Servant/Knight
  • Neko/Kitsune/Human SlaveXMaster/Mistress
  • StudentXTeacher
  • DaughterXStepparent/Parent
  • SisterXBrother/Sister(Stepsiblings if you'd prefer)
  • Twincest
  • HumanXAnthro

I do have a couple of plot ideas.
  • A young woman comes home from a shopping trip finding her sister's dead body this one can go various ways you can play the killer, you can play a neighbor that hears her scream, or a detective that she calls.
  • Your character comes home from college because he or she has been asked to take care of his or her younger step sister who has gotten into problems because of something that no one else understands.
  • My character is a girl with an abusive boyfriend who just uses her as a means to an end. I was thinking her father finds out and it develops from there.
  • My character is a wild Neko who gets captured by a slave shop to sell to a particular customer who wants a slave to break and make submit.

Also if I have to choose I prefer to play the submissive role and you're welcome to request a pairing or plot if you have something you'd rather do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom