Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angels of Divine Wrath (literate M looking for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." - Samuel L. Jackson

Angels...

We've all heard and read about these beings of light and how they're instruments of the Lord, but oft we forget that they can be terrifying judges of sin, smiting down evil with their black an white mentality.

I'm looking for someone to play an Archangel. I'm not interested in the archetypal ('Cute innocent angel either raped by a demon or falls in love with a man'). These are hardened warriors, weapons of mass destruction with a touch of self-righteousness.

Plot-wise, I will aim for a story we can both enjoy. I am fine with dark romance, sin and punishment and gradual corruption.

I'm a mirror poster, so there's no danger of me failing behind. I play ONLY on PMs and very rarely on IM.

Kinks, I have very few limits so sky's the limit. I do opt to please my partners, long as they are willing to do the same.

Huge Bonus and Cool Factor level if you are familiar with the following images:

2323.jpg

121222.jpg

Angeland_Demon.jpg

well your third picture sure is engraved in my mind for atleast the next few days. let me know if you're still looking for your archangel, i'm really interested in trying something new like that.

I love all three of pitures of your archangel characters they are pretty amazing. I like the second picture the fire archangel but I'm not sure if I'l lbe literate or not though. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom